The Gingerbread House
Luxury Suite: (Room #1)
This is our largest room that boasts a large private porch with wicker furniture accompaniment. The private bath has been renovated in corian and hand crafted teak wood cabinetry. It is decorated in hues of green and rose with lovely lace curtains, antique furnishings, 1full size and1 queen size brass and iron beds and an exceptional armoire original to the house. Private bath. 2nd floor. Air conditioning ceiling fan and Flat Panel LCD TV's.
Deluxe Room (Room #2)
This beautiful and comfortable room is bright, airy and decorated in hues of beige. It boasts a beautiful marble top dresser and queen size bed. Private bath. 2nd floor. Air conditioning ceiling fan and Flat Panel LCD TV's.
Deluxe Room (Room #3)
This warm and cozy L shaped room is decorated in blue tones. A matching antique bedroom set with Queen bed highlights this room. The bathroom with tub has been renovated using corian and teak wood cabinetry. Private bath. 2nd floor. Air conditioning ceiling fan and Flat Panel LCD TV's.
Standard Room (Room #4)
This warm and comfortable room is light, airy and decorated in blue and rose tones. It boasts a cathedral ceiling. It has a queen size bed, chestnut furnishings and a lovely walnut armoire. Share bath plus powder room. 3rd floor. Air conditioning ceiling fan and Flat Panel LCD TV's.
Standard Room (Room #5)
This is a cozy room of medium size. The lavender and plum tones accent the Victorian walnut bedroom set. The room is adorned with a roof window. Share bath plus powder room. 3rd floor. Air conditioning ceiling fan and Flat Panel LCD TV's.
Standard Room (Room #6)
This bright room of medium size is decorated in rose and pale green. It has a Victorian bed and side-lock walnut dresser. Share bath plus powder room. 3rd floor. Air conditioning ceiling fan and Flat Panel LCD TV's.
Rates, Reservations & Policies
- Rates are subject to change and applicable taxes
- Rates: $102 - $198 for weekdays mid-October to mid-May & $148 - $330 for weekends, holiday and the summer season
- Additional person is $35/night
- 10% discounts for weekly stays
- Discounts apply Sunday - Thursday nights from mid-September through mid-June. Call us for the exact rates.
- Make reservations by telephone (609) 884-0211 as far in advance as possible. Please call for last minute availability or stop by to see us when you're in town.
- An advance deposit is required to guarantee the reservation.
- 50% deposit of the total charges if more than a two-night reservation.
- A one-night stay requires payment in full.
- A reservation will be confirmed via a confirmation letter when deposit is received.
- In the event of a cancellation, the deposit less a $30 handling fee will be refunded if we are able to refill the entire vacancy. Deposits for weekends, holidays and one-night reservations are non-refundable.
- Weekends - 3 night minimum stays are required from mid-June thru mid-October (some exceptions do apply). All remaining weekends require a 2 night stay. Certain holiday weekends require a 3 or 4 night stay.
- Well-behaved children over 5 years old are welcome
- Sorry, no pets
- Smoking is permitted only on the outside verandas
- Check-in time is between noon and 9:00pm.
- Check-out time is 10:00am.