Table Of Contents
The Sandcastle Inn is located along the beautiful New Jersey Shore in Bradley Beach, just 1.5 blocks from the Atlantic Ocean and minutes from neighboring historic Ocean Grove and picturesque Avon-by-the-Sea.
Why not treat yourself to a rejuvenating weekend or relaxing vacation at our New Jersey Bed and Breakfast located in Bradley Beach?
All rooms and suites have been recently renovated to assure you and your family the convenience and luxury of modern amenities, combined with the charm of old world seashore living. All rooms feature cable TV, DVD, wireless internet, ceiling fan, air conditioning, beach badges, chairs and umbrella.
Visit family-oriented Bradley Beach. Feel free to relax in your beach chair and get a tan. Have fun building a sandcastle and swimming in the ocean. Daily or seasonal beach badges can be purchased on the boardwalk. Lifeguards are protecting swimmers throughout the summer months.
Surfing, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Bocce are also available.
Other Area Attractions
There are also a number of area attractions located just outside the Jersey Shore town of Bradley Beach, NJ. You may wish to bicycle around town or explore the quaint towns of Avon-by-the-Sea, Ocean Grove, Belmar & Spring Lake. There are a number of golf courses in the area. Point Pleasant Boardwalk is just 20 minutes away offering rides, amusements and the Jenkinson's Aquarium. The action in the Atlantic City casinos are only a little over an hour away.
Great Adventure Amusement Park and Animal Safari is only 30 minutes away. And of course there are many great restaurants in town and the local area. Of course after spending the day on one of the many beaches at Bradley Beach, located 1.5 blocks away, you can relax on our beautiful wrap-around porch filled with plants, wicker and rocking chairs. We also recommend getting up early one morning to enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the beautiful NJ sunrise on the beach.
The Sandcastle Inn is conveniently located on the New Jersey Shore - just 60 miles from New York City and Philadelphia. Its proximity to major highways (NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, I-195) makes it a quick, simple trip from any direction.
From the Garden State Parkway
- Exit at 100B
- This will put you on Route 33 East/Corlies Avenue
- Take Route 33 East/Corlies Avenue about 4 miles
- You will pass Jersey Shore Medical Center on the left, Dunkin' Donuts on the right, and then over railroad tracks which puts you at the end of Rt. 33 East/Corlies Avenue
- You will see a "Welcome to Ocean Grove" sign straight and a traffic light ahead which sits on the intersection of Route 33/Corlies Avenue and Rt. 71
- At the light, make a right onto Rt. 71 (Main Street)
- Go through 4 traffic lights
- Make a left turn onto Third Avenue (stay to the left), go 4 blocks (cross streets are Fletcher Lake Avenue, Madison Ave, Central Ave)
- The Sandcastle Inn New Jersey Bed and Breakfast is on the left side
- You may wish to follow these directions provided by Google
- NJ Transit – North Jersey Coast Line Train to Bradley Beach
Bradley Beach is convenient to the New Jersey Transit bus and train systems. For schedule information, please call 800-772-2222.
If you are coming via another highway, please call us for directions. We will be happy to help you.