The Sandcastle Inn
Table Of Contents
The Sandcastle Inn is located along the beautiful New Jersey Shore in Bradley Beach, just 1.5 blocks from the Atlantic Ocean and minutes from neighboring historic Ocean Grove and picturesque Avon-by-the-Sea.
Why not treat yourself to a rejuvenating weekend or relaxing vacation at our New Jersey Bed and Breakfast located in Bradley Beach?
All rooms and suites have been recently renovated to assure you and your family the convenience and luxury of modern amenities, combined with the charm of old world seashore living. All rooms feature cable TV, DVD, wireless internet, ceiling fan, air conditioning, beach badges, chairs and umbrella.
Policies and Information
- Rates range from $85 to $270 per night.
- Your credit card will hold the room. Balance is due upon arrival.
- In the event that you must cancel your deposit will be refunded less a $25 bookkeeping charge, if 2-weeks notice is provided.
- If less than 2-weeks notice is given, the deposit (less bookkeeping charge) will be refunded only if the room is re-rented for the entire length of your intended stay.
- Weekends are a two (2) night minimum. Holiday weekends (Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day) are three (3) night minimums.
- Check in: 3 - 7 pm. We would be happy to accommodate late arrivals as long as prior arrangements have been made.
- Check out: 11 am.
- Some rooms can accommodate an extra person at an additional charge of $15 per night.
- Rates do not include New Jersey sales tax or gratuity.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Smoking is permitted in the courtyard.
Visit family-oriented Bradley Beach. Feel free to relax in your beach chair and get a tan. Have fun building a sandcastle and swimming in the ocean. Daily or seasonal beach badges can be purchased on the boardwalk. Lifeguards are protecting swimmers throughout the summer months.
Surfing, Fishing, Miniature Golf, Bocce are also available.
Other Area Attractions
There are also a number of area attractions located just outside the Jersey Shore town of Bradley Beach, NJ. You may wish to bicycle around town or explore the quaint towns of Avon-by-the-Sea, Ocean Grove, Belmar & Spring Lake. There are a number of golf courses in the area. Point Pleasant Boardwalk is just 20 minutes away offering rides, amusements and the Jenkinson's Aquarium. The action in the Atlantic City casinos are only a little over an hour away.
Great Adventure Amusement Park and Animal Safari is only 30 minutes away. And of course there are many great restaurants in town and the local area. Of course after spending the day on one of the many beaches at Bradley Beach, located 1.5 blocks away, you can relax on our beautiful wrap-around porch filled with plants, wicker and rocking chairs. We also recommend getting up early one morning to enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the beautiful NJ sunrise on the beach.