Bow Lake Inn Bed & Breakfast
All bedrooms include quality bedding, private baths with showers, gas fireplaces, color television with remotes, telephones, optional window air conditioning and daily maid service. We offer non-smoking rooms, fax service, internet access, and a second floor coffee center for your convenience.
- $73-$93 per night Sunday thru Thursday based on double occupancy and season.
- $98-$113 per night for 2 night stay Friday & Saturday based on double occupancy and season.
- $120-$130 per night for a 1 night stay Friday or Saturday based on double occupancy and season.
- Well-mannered children 12 and older are welcome at an additional cost of $15/night.
- If reservation is not held by a credit card, a deposit of one night's stay not including taxes, to be received by Bow Lake Inn within 10 days of booking.
- Cancellations made 14 days in advance of stay will refund deposit, less $20.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of less than 14 days notice we will refund deposit if space is resold, less $20.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of 3 days or less, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENTIRE STAY.
- Refunds are not given for early departures.
- The Inn is completely non-smoking.
- Cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
Antique Alley - a 15 miles stretch of antique shops, just moments away from Bow Lake Inn!
Golfing - featuring 18 holes, Nippo Lake Golf Course hosts tournaments and is only 3 miles from Bow Lake Inn.
Swimming, Boating, Fishing - Bow Lake's sandy beaches are just steps away from Bow Lake Inn! Boat ramp, life guards, and fishing license and supplies guarantees family fun for all.
- Stream fly fishing
- Trout stocking program
- Blueberry, blackberry, apple, and raspberry farms
- Local playhouse theatre
- Snowmobile trails
- Cross country skiing
- Hundreds of miles of access trails