Little River Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Welcome to Little River Bed & Breakfast. We are a recently renovated 1870s farmhouse situated along the scenic Nubanusit River in Peterborough, New Hampshire. We offer modern amenities, casual elegance, and warm hospitality. Our four guest rooms, each with private bath, have been tastefully decorated with your comfort in mind.
Peterborough is a classic New England town which inspired Thornton Wilder's American play "Our Town" and has a pedestrian friendly downtown. Browse antique shops, shop in unique boutiques and art galleries, take advantage of Peterborough's rich arts community, and enjoy great restaurants.
Located in the Monadnock region, the undiscovered Southwest corner of NH, there are many opportunities to get outdoors.
Hike Grand Monadnock (the most popular hiking in the U.S. with panoramic views of six New England States) and the rest of the Wapack Range, kayak the Contoocook, golf, bike, and enjoy back-road scenic Fall Foliage. Come "Peak Into Peterborough" and the rest of the Monadnock Region. We hope to see you soon!
Tour of the B&B
Little River has two common rooms, a first floor living room with a wood burning fireplace and satellite television great for entertainment and a second floor sunroom with large sliding windows overlooking the Nubanusit River great for quiet time and reading.
We also have high speed wireless internet throughout the house and satellite television in each guest room. All guest rooms will have a window air conditioner during the warmer season and individual thermostats for heat during the colder months. There are blow dryers and alarm clocks in every room and an iron and ironing board are available for guest use.
- Monadnock Room
- Beech Tree Room
- Goose Brook Room
For detailed room descriptions, please see our Rooms and Availability tab.
- Room Rates are $119 - $145 per night
- Rate + 9% NH Rooms Tax
- One night's lodging per room will be charged at the time the reservation is confirmed
- Balance is due at check-in
- No refunds for early departures
- Fourteen days or more in advance: Full refund minus $10 for processing fees per room
- Less than fourteen days in advance: Full refund minus $10 for processing fees per room if the room is re-booked
- No call/no shows are billed for the full stay
- Two nights stay required on select weekends and holidays
- Check-in: 3 - 6 PM
- Check-out: 11 AM
- Please contact us if special arrangements are needed
- For the comfort of all of our guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises
- Due to its intimate nature, our B&B is not recommended for infants and small children
- Our guest rooms have a maximum occupancy of two guests per room
- We are sorry we are unable to accommodate pets