Little River Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Welcome to Little River Bed & Breakfast. We are a recently renovated 1870s farmhouse situated along the scenic Nubanusit River in Peterborough, New Hampshire. We offer modern amenities, casual elegance, and warm hospitality. Our four guest rooms, each with private bath, have been tastefully decorated with your comfort in mind.
Peterborough is a classic New England town which inspired Thornton Wilder's American play "Our Town" and has a pedestrian friendly downtown. Browse antique shops, shop in unique boutiques and art galleries, take advantage of Peterborough's rich arts community, and enjoy great restaurants.
Located in the Monadnock region, the undiscovered Southwest corner of NH, there are many opportunities to get outdoors. Hike Grand Monadnock (the most popular hiking in the U.S. with panoramic views of six New England States) and the rest of the Wapack Range, kayak the Contoocook, golf, bike, and enjoy back-road scenic Fall Foliage. Come "Peak Into Peterborough"...and the rest of the Monadnock Region. We hope to see you soon!
- Room Rates are $119 - $145 per night
- Rate + 9% NH Rooms Tax
- One night's lodging per room will be charged at the time the reservation is confirmed.
- Balance is due at check-in.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Fourteen days or more in advance: Full refund minus $10 for processing fees per room
- Less than fourteen days in advance: Full refund minus $10 for processing fees per room if the room is re-booked.
- No call/no shows are billed for the full stay.
- Two nights stay required on select weekends and holidays.
- Check-in: 3 - 6 PM
- Check-out: 11 AM
- Please contact us if special arrangements are needed.
- For the comfort of all of our guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Due to its intimate nature, our B&B is not recommended for infants and small children.
- Our guest rooms have a maximum occupancy of two guests per room.
- We are sorry we are unable to accommodate pets.
Tour of the B&B
Little River has two common rooms, a first floor living room with a wood burning fireplace and satellite television great for entertainment and a second floor sunroom with large sliding windows overlooking the Nubanusit River great for quiet time and reading.
We also have high speed wireless internet throughout the house and satellite television in each guest room. All guest rooms will have a window air conditioner during the warmer season and individual thermostats for heat during the colder months. There are blow dryers and alarm clocks in every room and an iron and ironing board are available for guest use.
Monadnock Room: Our spacious first floor guest room features warm beige walls with burgundy accents. The Monadnock Room features a Queen size sleigh bed, gas stove fireplace, writing desk, comfortable recliner, and attached full private bath with combination tub/shower. This room faces North overlooking Union Street.
Beech Tree Room: Painted in a serene green, this second floor guest room is shaded by red maple and beech trees and offers views of the Nubanusit River. The Beech Tree Room features a Queen size bed, gas stove fireplace, a writing desk, and attached full private bath with combination tub/shower.
Goose Brook Room: Breezy blue walls with light pine furniture, this cozy second floor guest room has wonderful views of the Nubanusit. Relax to the sounds of the river as you drift off to sleep. The Goose Brook features a Queen size bed and an attached full private bath with large two person shower and dual showerheads.
North Room: This spacious second floor guest room is decorated in shades of yellow and dark rose. The North Room features a Queen size bed, gas stove fireplace, writing desk, small sitting area, and attached full private bath with shower. This room faces North overlooking Union Street.