Follansbee Inn on Kezar Lake
Alexander is decorated with a cape cod beach theme and includes two twin beds. It is a corner room with 3 windows located on the second floor. The small bathroom includes a shower.
Bennett has a nautical theme and is decorated in blues and whites. It is on the lake side and is a 3rd floor room. The bathroom has a tub/shower.
Celia is a romantic 2nd floor room with a four poster bed. It features a clawfoot tub/shower in its large bathroom.
Deborah Ann is a 2nd floor room with two twin beds. It is brightly decorated with flowers, birds and butterflies for a pastoral feel. The small bathroom has a shower. It is an ideal second room for those families with older children.
Eileen is a 2nd floor room which is perfect for one person. It has a full size bed and is decorated in a Victorian style. The small bathroom includes a shower.
Family Suite - RubyGail/Alma
Our 3rd floor Family Suite is RubyGail/Alma, which sleeps up to four. RubyGail has a queen-size bed, whereas Alma has two twin beds. A private door separates the two areas, which share an A/C and bathroom with a clawfoot tub/shower.
Janet is a 2nd floor room with a queen-size bed. Wedgewood blues accompany deep rusts, peaches and sea greens to complete a perfect backdrop to the romantic artwork of P. Buckley Moss and Norm Darwish. The large bathroom has a clawfoot tub/shower.
Jean has an antique arts and crafts queen-size bed. It is a 2nd floor corner room on the lakeside with four windows. The bathroom has a bathtub/shower.
Jennifer's soft shades of blue, green and winter whites highlight the relaxed, contemplative feel. Located on the lake side of the 2nd floor, this Suite has a daybed/sitting area for lounging and reading. Includes a private A/C and bathroom with a tub/shower.
Lora is a 2nd floor room with a king-size bed and a sophisticated, country French look emphasizing black and white toiles. Located on our second floor, it is a corner room with four windows. Private A/C and small bathroom with a shower.
Mary Alane has a queen-size bed and a comfortable, fresh, country feel. It is on the lake side of the second floor. The bathroom has a tub/shower.
Inspiration for our Nancy room came from the world's wine countries. Crisp linen whites, chardonnay greens and cabernet reds with arts and craftsman decor are accented by sky blue and earthy taupes. It is a 2nd floor corner room with 3 windows. The small bathroom has a shower.
Our Olivia Suite has a queen-size 4 poster bed and sitting area. It is decorated in shades of pumpkin, sage and soft yellow with vintage wallpaper. It is a corner room with 4 windows, and located on the 3rd floor for maximum privacy. It has a private A/C and bathroom with tub/shower.
Located on our third floor, Parker's queen-size iron bed complements the room's travel theme. This room has a large bathroom with an old-fashioned claw foot tub/shower.
Rylee Rose Suite
Rylee Rose is a 3rd floor corner Suite on the lake side, with 4 windows and a separate sitting area. Located on the 3rd floor for maximum privacy, it also has a private A/C and bathroom with a tub/shower.
Talbot is a third floor corner room with three windows. It has a king-size bed with a luxurious mattress topper as well as a daybed and is decorated in many lovely shades of green. It also includes private A/C and the largest bathroom in Follansbee.
Valerie is a 3rd floor room featuring a queen-size maple bed and artisan stained glass window, and decorated like an Edwardian Lady's garden. Private A/C and bathroom with a tub/shower.
Rooms & Amenities
Each of our 17 guest rooms have been decorated to reflect an individual lakehouse decorating style. Your room is named after one of the ancestors of the town, maybe Abigail or Ichabod or Hannah. Each is comfortably accommodated with king, queen, full or twin-sized beds, covered with quilts and comfy pillows. Several have special lake views. We also have several very special suites.
A note: Our inn is simple, unpretentious and reflects its historic past. We think you will enjoy our inn if your idea of quality time is hiking, biking, boating, swimming or snowshoeing. If you prefer wildlife to window shopping, sand to cement, open windows to sealed environments, casual to ornate, then you should feel right at home!
- Nightly rates are for double occupancy
- There is an 9% state tax added for lodging, meals and beverages
- A full breakfast, served family-style in our dining room overlooking the lake
- Relaxation in the sitting rooms and wrap-around front porch
- Use of our lake front and boats, including rowboat, canoe, kayaks, and paddleboat
- We have windsurfers for experienced boarders
- Bicycles are available for use on the lakeside road, including a tandem (bicycle built for two)
- Our Suites and King rooms have their own A/C
- Weather permitting, the lake is available for skating, snowshoeing or cross country skiing in the winter
- Snowshoes are available for our winter guests
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m
- Check-out time is by 11:00 a.m.
- We are open year round
- Due to our environmentally friendly nature, we are a non-smoking inn
- For your rest & relaxation, our inn is "unplugged"--there is no television, and we ask that you use your computer in your room
- Our inn is wireless, if you have your own compatible laptop
- We can recommend a nearby kennel for your pet
- Children over 10 years old will enjoy our inn
Cancellation Payment Policy
- We take only firm reservations guaranteed by Visa, Master Card or personal check
- Rooms cancelled within 14 days of the stay date may be subject to charge