Cranmore Mountain Lodge
Murder Mystery Dinner TrainAvailable dates: toPrice from: $416
- 2 nights for two in the room of your choice
- 10% off a third night, should you want to stay longer with us
- Cooked-to-order breakfast each morningin your room
- Bubbly wine in your room upon your arrival
- 2 tickets for the Murder Mystery Train, including a 3-hour ride provided by the Conway Scenic Railroad, 2 four-course dinners provided by the Chocorua Dining Car, and a Murder Mystery performed by Arts in Motion
- Afternoon tea, coffee and homemade snack
- A VIP card to go tax-free shopping at Settlers' Green Outlet Stores
- A Dining Pass for savings to area restaurants
- Taxes & Gratuities included
- Four-Course Dinner
- Crudite Platter
- First Course : Lobster Bisque
- Second Course : Grilled Seasonal Vegetable Gazpacho with avocado citrus Chantilly and Parmesan Croutons
- Entree - Choice of : Grilled Rib Eye with Balsamic Herb Emulsion, or Baked Stuffed Chicken with Prosciutto & Gruyere Cheese, or Black Bean Stuffed Portabello Mushroom with Roasted Red Pepper (Vegetarian).
- All entrees are served with Manchego Polenta Cake and Seasonal Vegetable
- Trays of mini desserts
- Note: Alcoholic Beverages are not included
- Economy Double Rooms (room 5, room 10) and Standard Double Room(room 4) : $454.54
- Standard Queen Rooms (Room 1, Room 3, Room 11, Room 22) and Standard Room with 2 double beds (room 6): $482.88
- King Rooms (Room 2, Room 7, Room 8) : $498.14
- Deluxe Queen Room (Room 19), Garden View Queen Room (Room 21), Double Room with two Double beds (Room 20, Room 23) : $498.14
- One Bedroom Suites (Suite 17, Suite 25) : $550.46
- Two Bedroom Suite (suite 12, suite 24) : $917.80 for 4 adults
- Economy Double Rooms (room 5, room 10): $432.74
- Standard Double Room (Room 4): $437.10
- Standard Queen Rooms (Room 1, Room 3, Room 11, Room22) : $448.00
- Standard room with 2 double beds (Room 6): $463.26
- King Rooms (Room 2, Room 7, Room 8), Family Queen Room (Room 9), Queen Room with garden view (Room 21): $463.26
- Deluxe Queen Room (Room 19), Double Room with two Double beds (Room 20, Room 23): $506.86
- One Bedroom Suites (Suite 17, Suite 25) : $539.56
- Two Bedroom Suite (suite 12, suite 24) : $900.36 for 4 adults
Til Death Do Us Apart
Your presence is requested to celebrate the union of Becky Giovanni to Stanley Simpson with a wedding reception you won't soon forget!
As friends and family come together for a night of food and fun, it will quickly turn into a night of mystery and mayhem - leaving one of the guests murdered! And you and your guests are left to solve the crime... Will it be the jealous ex-boyfriend who is to blame? The father of the bride who opposed the marriage from the start? Could it be the bridesmaid who longs to be a bride? Or possibly the estranged uncle that has wasted away his family fortune?
As the night progresses, secrets will be revealed, motives exposed and your sleuthing skills will be put to the test. What will you say when it is your turn to finger the culprit?
Speak Now or Forver a Killer Goes Free!
Package includes :
Please note : due to the nature of the performance, event is reserved to people 18 or older
Casual Elegant - For him, it could be a dark suit or a button down with trousers, made complete by a sport coat. For her, a formal pants outfit, or a snazzy black dress complemented by an evening wrap or clutch bag would be perfect for such a grand scene. Both women and men will find turtlenecks, darker colors, and leather shoes to be universally acepted as supplements to casual elegant outfits.
Elegant will require more flare, especially for women. You may want to bring out some of the finer jewelry, bolder makeup, and date to show more skin. Men can don the smoother ties, cufflinks, and may want to wear a black and blue suit before selecting a gray or tan one.
Formal - Those exquisite dresses and tuxedos are considered formal attire. The formal standard demands patrons to wear their best, with women in ravishing dresses and men in suits. Formal wear can even go a step above and befall black tie invitations, which call for men to wear tuxedos, and women to wear cocktail or long dresses, or modish, dressy evening separates.
Policy & Cancellation:
Packages need to be booked at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled trains. Packages cannot be sold at the last minute.
Packages can be booked only by calling (800) 356-3596 or (603) 356-2044. The guests choice of entree need to be given upon reservation (beef, chicken or vegetarian).
Seating is very limited, so it's a first-come first-serve basis. Seats are guaranteed only once we have received a confirmation number.
Reservations are confirmed by email upon receipt of an advanced deposit made with a valid credit/debit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express). The entire package price is required as a deposit for a 1 night stay. One full night deposit and complete payment of the tickets are required for a 2 night stay.
For all cancellation, there is a $35 cancellation fee per room. A fourteen day cancellation notice is required to receive a full refund (minus the cancellation fee). Reservations cancelled less than 2 weeks before the scheduled performance are "Not Refundable"unless we can re-sell the entire package to another couple (room & tickets). No credit voucher will be issued.
Pricing for Two People, Tax Included for June 14, October 24 & 25, 2014:
Pricing for Two People, Tax Included for June 7, October 31 and November 1:
Call us at 800-356-3596 and we'll give you an exact quote for the room of your choice!
Ghoullog PackageAvailable dates: toPrice from: $270.20
- 2 night stay with us (Friday & Saturday) in the room of your choice
- Full country breakfast cooked-to-order each morning
- 2 tickets for the Ghoullog (open from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm) - Additional discounted tickets available if needed (for additional $24/person)
- A $30 voucher for a dinner at one of the Valley Originals' Restaurants
- A Dining Pass for additional discounts to area restaurants
- Room 5, Room 10 : $374.84
- Room 4 : $418.44
- Room 11 : $418.44
- Room 1, Room 3, Room 6, Room 9, Room 22 : $433.70
- Room 2, Room 7, Room 8, Room 19, Room 20, Room 21, Room 23 : $455.50
- Suite 25 : $514.36
- Suite 17 : $514.36
- Suite 12, Suite 24 (for 4 persons) : $651.74
- Room 4, Room 5, Room 10, Room 11: $305.08
- Room 1, Room 3, Room 6, Room 9, Room 22: $339.96
- Room 2, Room 7, Room 8, Room 19, Room 20, Room 21, Room 23: $350.86
- Suite 17, Suite 25: $414.08
- Suite 12, Suite 24 (for 4 persons): $603.82
- Room 5, Room 10 : $270.20
- Room 4: $281.10
- Room 1, Room 3, Room 9, Room 11, Room 22 : $289.82
- Room 19, Room 20 , Room 21, Room 23 : $318.16
- Suite 17, Suite 25 : $377.02
- Suite 12, Suite 24 (for 4 persons) : $603.82
- Children are welcome even though it is not recommended for children under 10. Parental discretion is advised
- Visitors are encouraged to dress appropriately for the weather and the chairlift ride. It can be very cold up the Mountain
- Tickets are limited and will sell out! Advanced Reservtion Required
- Let us know the time frame you would like upon reservation, so that we can reserve your seats
- In case of cancellation, our regular policy applies for the lodging part. If cancellation is done before 2 pm on the day we reserved your Ghoullog tickets, tickets will be refunded; If done after 2 pm, no refund is possible
- 50% deposit asked at reservation
Enter the 7th season of the Ghoullog at Cranmore. The approximate 50 minute haunt features over 15,000 square feet of indoor space through a series of dark rooms, scary mazes and unknown places, plus an all new outdoor element which leads the unsuspecting through the dark woods with all of the scares and screams you’ve come to expect. Will you be able to make it out of the Mercer Home unharmed? Each Ghoullog ticket comes with a single ride ticket to ride the chairlift for an unforgettable ride in the dark- that’s if you make it out of the Mercer Home. For age 10 and up.
The Haunted Playground features the Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing and Soaring Eagle Zipline. The Coaster is a roller-coaster like ride that takes visitors on a 3,600 foot round trip ride up and down the mountain in a 2-person sled mounted on a steel track. The Giant Swing gives 4 people a breath-taking sky-ride. The Soaring Eagle Zipline fleshes out the Haunted Playground letting visitors fly 750 feet up and back down the mountain in a seated zipline. All Haunted Playground rides offer a unique night-time experience with special lighting, effects and the occasional ghost or ghoul when you least expect it. Age, height and weight restrictions apply.
When is the Ghoullog package available?
October 4 & 5, October 17 & 18, 2014, October 24 & 25, 2014 and October 31 & November 1, 2014. Although the Ghoullog is operating on Columbus Weekend, this package isn't offered on October 11,12 & 13.
Price for 2 persons (taxes included - Gratuities not included):
October 4 & 5, 2014 :
October 17 & 18, 2014 :
October 24 & 25, 2014 and November 1 & 2, 2014:
If you don't want the package but want to stay with us and get discounted tickets for the Ghoullog, it's possible! ASK US!
POLAR EXPRESS PackagePrice from: $413
- A train ride to the North Pole in your PJs
- Christmas Carols that we all sing together while aboard
- Hot cocoa and candy to warm up your heart
- A sea of Elves with their lanterns, awaiting you at the North Pole to deliver you to Santa
- A read-aloud of the Caldecott Award winning book written and illustrated by Chris Van Allsburg
- Santa himself giving the first gift of Christmas to all the kids
- Wonderful memories for years to come
- 2 nights in the room of your choice
- Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning (kids menu and gluten free menu available), featuring choice of fluffy pancakes, real French toasts, stuffed croissants and more
- Polar Express tickets (coach only) for selected Saturday performances from Thanksgiving weekend to December 22
- A small gift, personalized with your child(ren) name under our Christmas tree
- Afternoon Hot Cocoa and homemade cake or bread
- A Dining Pass for discounts to area restaurants
- A VIP card to go tax-free shopping at the outlet stores of Settlers' Green
- Exclusive coupons from our partners
- Free tubing, x-country skiing, snowshoeing passes at Great Glen Trails (if open)
- Optional discount tickets (giving you a 20% off!) for Cranmore Mountain's Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing, Tubing or Indoor Adventure Park (weather permitting)
- Too many things to do? Optional 3rd night with a 10% discount
The Polar Express is a Magical 2-hour Journey, including :
Package includes :
Rates for 2013 (rates are subject to change and vary depending of the room - Taxes are not included):
Starting from $413 + tax for 3 people (2 adults and 1 child under 10)- This starting rate is for a stay in Room 10.
Starting from $536 + tax for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children under 10) - This starting rate is for a stay in Room 6.
For 5 people in a two bedroom suite (2 adults and 3 children under 10), package starts from $823 + tax.