Cranmore Mountain Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Murder Mystery Dinner TrainAvailable dates:Price from: $339
- 1 or 2 nights for two in the room of your choice
- 10% off a third night, should you want to stay longer with us
- Cooked-to-order breakfast each morningin your room
- Bubbly wine in your room upon your arrival
- 2 tickets for the Murder Mystery Train, including a 3-hour ride provided by the Conway Scenic Railroad, 2 four-course dinners provided by the Chocorua Dining Car, and a Murder Mystery performed by Arts in Motion
- Afternoon tea, coffee and homemade snack
- A Dining Pass for savings to area restaurants
- Taxes & Gratuities included
- Four-Course Dinner
- Crudite Platter
- First Course : Lobster Bisque
- Second Course : Grilled Seasonal Vegetable Gazpacho with avocado citrus Chantilly and Parmesan Croutons
- Entree - Choice of : Grilled Rib Eye with Balsamic Herb Emulsion, or Baked Stuffed Chicken with Prosciutto & Gruyere Cheese, or Black Bean Stuffed Portabello Mushroom with Roasted Red Pepper (Vegetarian).
- All entrees are served with Manchego Polenta Cake and Seasonal Vegetable
- Trays of mini desserts
- Note: Alcoholic Beverages are not included
Here She Comes... Miss Murderer!
It's a grand night for the annual decades reunion of former New England State beauty queens. These gorgeous gals are in touch to watch the crowning of this year's Miss America and tonight they are meeting important financial backers of the pageant. Rumor has it that one of the former beauty queens will be selected as the very first World Pageant Ambassador and embark on an all expense paid global tour to promote world peace and to be the recipient of a $1 million giveaway! They are all dying to win and all hell breaks loose as tempers flare and the beauties resort to bribery, blackmail and murder to win the coveted crown.
Hold onto your sashes! It is going to be a crazy night!
Package includes :
Please note : due to the nature of the performance, event is reserved to people 18 or older
Casual Elegant - For him, it could be a dark suit or a button down with trousers, made complete by a sport coat. For her, a formal pants outfit, or a snazzy black dress complemented by an evening wrap or clutch bag would be perfect for such a grand scene. Both women and men will find turtlenecks, darker colors, and leather shoes to be universally acepted as supplements to casual elegant outfits.
Elegant will require more flare, especially for women. You may want to bring out some of the finer jewelry, bolder makeup, and date to show more skin. Men can don the smoother ties, cufflinks, and may want to wear a black and blue suit before selecting a gray or tan one.
Formal - Those exquisite dresses and tuxedos are considered formal attire. The formal standard demands patrons to wear their best, with women in ravishing dresses and men in suits. Formal wear can even go a step above and befall black tie invitations, which call for men to wear tuxedos, and women to wear cocktail or long dresses, or modish, dressy evening separates.
Policy & Cancellation:
Packages need to be booked at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled trains. Packages cannot be sold at the last minute.
Packages can be booked only by calling (800) 356-3596 or (603) 356-2044. The guests choice of entree need to be given upon reservation (beef, chicken or vegetarian).
Seating is very limited, so it's a first-come first-serve basis. Seats are guaranteed only once we have received a confirmation number.
Reservations are confirmed by email upon receipt of an advanced deposit made with a valid credit/debit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover). The entire package price is required as a deposit for a 1 night stay. One full night deposit and complete payment of the tickets are required for a 2 night stay.
For all cancellation, there is a $35 cancellation fee per room. A fourteen day cancellation notice is required to receive a full refund (minus the cancellation fee). Reservations cancelled less than 2 weeks before the scheduled performance are "Not Refundable"unless we can re-sell the entire package to another couple (room & tickets). No credit voucher will be issued.
Call us at 800-356-3596 and we'll give you an exact quote for the room of your choice!
Journey to the North Pole PackagePrice from: $465
- A train ride to the North Pole in your PJs
- Christmas Carols that we all sing together while aboard
- Hot cocoa and candy to warm up your heart
- A sea of Elves with their lanterns, awaiting you at the North Pole to deliver you to Santa
- A read-aloud of the Caldecott Award winning book written and illustrated by Chris Van Allsburg
- Santa himself giving the first gift of Christmas to all the kids
- Wonderful memories for years to come
- 2 nights in the room of your choice
- Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning (kids menu and gluten free menu available), featuring choice of fluffy pancakes, real French toasts, stuffed croissants and more
- Polar Express tickets (coach only) for selected Saturday performances from Thanksgiving weekend to December 19
- A small gift, personalized with your child(ren) name under our Christmas tree
- Afternoon Hot Cocoa and homemade cake or bread
- A Dining Pass for discounts to area restaurants
- Free tubing, x-country skiing, snowshoeing passes at Great Glen Trails (if open)
- Optional discount tickets (giving you a 20% off!) for Cranmore Mountain's Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing, Tubing or Indoor Adventure Park (weather permitting)
- Too many things to do? Optional 3rd night with a 10% discount
The Journey to the North Pole Package (formerly known as the Polar Express) is a Magical 2-hour Journey, including :
Package includes :
Rates for 2015 (rates are subject to change and vary depending of the room - Taxes are not included):
Starting from $45 + tax for 3 people (2 adults and 1 child under 10)- This starting rate is for a stay in Room 10.
Starting from $610 + tax for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children under 10) - This starting rate is for a stay in Room 6.
For 5 people in a two bedroom suite (2 adults and 3 children under 10), package starts from $873 + tax.