Cranmore Mountain Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Journey to the North Pole PackagePrice from: $465
- A train ride to the North Pole in your PJs
- Christmas Carols that we all sing together while aboard
- Hot cocoa and candy to warm up your heart
- A sea of Elves with their lanterns, awaiting you at the North Pole to deliver you to Santa
- A read-aloud of the Caldecott Award winning book written and illustrated by Chris Van Allsburg
- Santa himself giving the first gift of Christmas to all the kids
- Wonderful memories for years to come
- 2 nights in the room of your choice
- Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning (kids menu and gluten free menu available), featuring choice of fluffy pancakes, real French toasts, stuffed croissants and more
- Polar Express tickets (coach only) for selected Saturday performances from Thanksgiving weekend to December 19
- A small gift, personalized with your child(ren) name under our Christmas tree
- Afternoon Hot Cocoa and homemade cake or bread
- A Dining Pass for discounts to area restaurants
- Free tubing, x-country skiing, snowshoeing passes at Great Glen Trails (if open)
- Optional discount tickets (giving you a 20% off!) for Cranmore Mountain's Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing, Tubing or Indoor Adventure Park (weather permitting)
- Too many things to do? Optional 3rd night with a 10% discount
The Journey to the North Pole Package (formerly known as the Polar Express) is a Magical 2-hour Journey, including
Rates for 2015(rates are subject to change and vary depending of the room - Taxes are not included)
Starting from $45 + tax for 3 people (2 adults and 1 child under 10)- This starting rate is for a stay in Room 10.
Starting from $610 + tax for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children under 10) - This starting rate is for a stay in Room 6.
For 5 people in a two bedroom suite (2 adults and 3 children under 10), package starts from $873 + tax.