The Inn at Pleasant Lake
Two Night Winter GetawayAvailable dates:Price from: $310.00
- $310.00 (Standard Room) or $390.00 (Jr. Suite)
- Offer valid from October 22, 2014 – April 12, 2015 (some blackout dates apply)
- Additional nights may be added – $155/night (standard)$195/per night (jr. suite)
- A minimum of a two night stay is required.
- Rates are based on double occupancy extra person in room=$25/person: (some rooms can only accommodate 2 guests)
Choose from any of our ten comfortable guest rooms and enjoy a wonderful breakfast and afternoon tea included with each night’s stay. Adding dinner at the inn is the perfect way to spend a cold winter night.
Chef MacKenzie serves his special five course dinner Wed. – Sun. evenings.
Rates do not include 9% New Hampshire rooms tax.
Blackout dates: 12/26/14 – 1/1/15
Psychic Medium Spiritual Weekend
Spring 2015 - Dates to be annouced.
The Inn at Pleasant Lake is hosting two internationally recognized Psychic Mediums, Joanne Gerber and Rita Berkowitz, from the Boston area. Join us for one or all of these special events. Friday night is a Spirit Communication Circle for an opportunity to give and receive messages from loved ones passed. Saturday offers a Psychic Gallery Demonstration for an afternoon of Spirit Communication in a theater format and Sunday, a Two Part Group Workshop.
Both daytime events include delicious culinary preparations by Chef Brian MacKenzie. Individual readings are available by appointment on Thursday night and Friday. Appointments are limited, contact Joanne Gerber at www.joannegerber.com or Rita Berkowitz at www.thespiritartist.com. Overnight accommodations include a full breakfast and afternoon tea. Our five course prix-fixe dinner is a wonderful addition to a weekend away. Winter getaway rates apply to this weekend.