Inn at Ellis River
Decorated in rich burgundy and creamy beige, this king bedded room has a three-sided gas fireplace, two comfortable easy chairs, and a jacuzzi for two with waterfall shower. The private covered balcony overlooks the river. Sparkling Cascade is located across the parking area from the main inn building, and is accessed by a few steps.
Rates:$229-$39, depending on season.
Rates$229-$329 depending on season.
This spacious second floor room is located a few steps from the main inn. It features king Eurobed, two easy chairs, a three sided gas fireplace and a restful pale blue and warm beige color scheme. The jacuzzi for two with waterfall shower has a window overlooking the Ellis River as well as a view of the fireplace. Enjoy a private balcony overlooking the river and mountains.
Rates: $229-$329, depending on season.
Paradise Falls is a two room suite in the 1893 portion of the main inn with a traditional fireplace and king bed in the bedroom. The intimate sitting room has a comfy love seat. TV/DVD both rooms, jacuzzi for two the bath. Balcony overlooking the river.
Rates: $229-$329,depending on season.
A spacious third floor room decorated in blue tones with a king four poster bed, highboy, wing chairs, ottoman, and fireplace. Bathroom with two person air-jetted tub with fireplace view.
Rates: 209-$269, depending on season.
Franconia Falls has a patio that adjoins the pool area. The room, decorated in ivory, gold, and black, features a queen open sleigh bed, gas fireplace, and luxurious chaise lounge. Jacuzzi for two in the bath.
Rates: $209-$269, depending on season.
Bridal Veil Falls
This romantic first floor room features a king four poster bed and cream, peach and green color scheme. You'll enjoy a love seat in front of the gas fireplace or relaxing on the garden patio. Jetted tub for two in the bath.
Rates: $209-$269 depending on season.
The second floor Flume Gorge features a bronze iron queen bed, easy ‘chair and a half’ with ottoman, and cream wood stove (electric). There is a Jacuzzi for two in the bath. Sliding glass doors open onto a balcony with views of the lawn and across the valley.
Rates: $209-269 depending on season.
Beaver Brook Falls
This cozy second floor room, decorated in soft yellow, blue, and white, opens onto the long balcony overlooking the Ellis River. The bath has a triangular jacuzzi for two with waterfall faucet.Rates $189-239, depending on season.
Ellis River Cottage
Separate from the main inn building, this is a rustic two-story cottage for two. Your private patio overlooks the river. The first floor of the cottage has a sitting area, jacuzzi for two. Climb a narrow spiral staircase to the second floor with queen bed, fireplace, and balcony overlooking the lawn. Country Rustic Décor.
Rates:$219-$299, depending on season.
Spacious guest room on the second floor with queen bed, the room and a sunny sitting area with a day bed and wood stove (electric). This room can accommodate up to 4 guests when the daybed and its trundle are used (additional cost). Traditional bath with tub/shower.
Rates: $179-$229, depending on season.
This cozy guest room at the top of the stairs in the 1893 portion of the main inn has a balcony with the highest viewpoint in the inn. Decorated in pale blue and yellow, the room has a queen sleigh bed and gas-fired wood stove. The bath has a 5 foot double headed shower for two.
Rates $179-$229 depending on season.
Glen Ellis Falls
Decorated in cream, aqua, and beige, this third floor guest room has a pencil post queen bed and two arm chairs by the fireplace. Windows overlook the pool area below. Traditional bath with tub/shower.
Rates: $179-$229 depending on season.
One of the original bedrooms in the main inn, you’ll enjoy watching the fireplace across from the beautiful king bed. The soft green and burgundy color scheme complements the 19th century woodwork and armoire. A pair of wing chairs allows you to enjoy the view and the fireplace.
Rate: $179-229, depending& on season.
Romantic third floor room with a lace topped queen canopy bed and fireplace with antique mantel. A wing chair faces the valley views and fireplace. Traditional bath with tub/shower.
Rates: $159-$219 depending on season.
Warm, cozy room on the third floor with a fireplace and windows overlooking the pool area. Decorated in burgundy, gold and cream, the room has a queen bed and traditional bath with tub/shower.
Rates: $159-219 depending on season.
Generous traditional guest room decorated in a rich beige, brown, and cream palette. This northwest facing room on the second floor has a beautiful mahogany queen sleigh bed and two chairs for relaxing by the Victorian style electric fireplace.
Rates: $159-$219, depending on season.
A third floor room decorated in crisp blue and white. The wrought iron king bed and comfortable wing chair face the cozy fireplace.
Rates: 179-$229, depending on season.
Decorated in soothing blue, white and gold, this cozy room on the third floor overlooks the pool and mountains in the distance. It has a fireplace and traditional bath with tub/shower. Not available mid May – mid October.
Rates: $159-$219, depending on season.
This classic room faces east with sliding glass doors opening onto a balcony with garden views. It features a queen bed, easy chair with ottoman, and TV with DVD.
Rates: $149-$199, depending on season.
This guest room may be configured as a single guest room or a suite suitable for a family with teenage children. It has a king bed and balcony overlooking the river. The private bath has a tiled shower with body jets. When configured as a suite, stairs lead to an upper level providing twin beds. The cost for a third or fourth guest is $25 per person per night.
Rates: $149-$199, depending on season.
Bright guest room on the second floor overlooking the pool. Decorated in a classic motif with queen bed, wing chair with ottoman, and private bath with tub/shower.
Rates: $139-179 depending on season.
The inn’s only guest room with two double beds is decorated in a natural motif featuring fern prints and earth tones. The room can accommodate up to four people (additional charge of $25 per person per night for a third or fourth person).
Rates: $129-$179, depending on season.
- Reservations: Our bed and breakfast rates range from $129.00 to $329.00 per evening and include afternoon refreshments and a full gourmet country breakfast for two. All rates are subject to the 9% NH rooms and meals tax. Room gratuities are always at the guest’s discretion. A minimum stay of two nights is required during most weekends. Some peak/holiday dates require a minimum three night stay. Please note that guests rooms are on three floors and the inn does not have an elevator.
- Deposit/Cancellation Policy: All reservations must be secured by a deposit equal to 50% of the reserved stay, with a minimum of one night’s room and tax. The advance deposit guarantees both the guest and the Inn the entire period is reserved. Confirmation letters are sent via e-mail or the postal service with every reservation; please note arrival and departure dates carefully. The deposit will be forfeited if guests do not arrive, arrive after the reserved date or depart before the final date of the confirmed reservation. All cancellations incur a $25 administrative fee per room canceled. With at least 14 days notice, we will refund your deposit less the administrative fee. For reservations cancelled within 14 days of the arrival date there is no refund unless the room can be rebooked for the entire period of the stay.
- Additional Person: All rooms except Ripley Falls have queen or king beds and are most comfortable for up to two persons. A third or fourth person may be accommodated in some rooms for an additional charge of $25 per person per night. Advance reservation is required. We do not have roll-a-way beds or cots.
- Forms of Payment: The Inn accepts Discover, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Traveler’s Checks, and Cash. Gift Certificates issued directly by the Inn at Ellis River may be applied to any charges or package components. We are happy to honor Gift Certificates/Gift Cards from third party vendors such as Select Registry, BedandBreakfast.com, New England Inns and Resorts Association, etc. for charges at the inn, but we regret they may not be used to pay for package components provided by outside vendors (lift tickets, massages, restaurants, etc.).
- Check-in is welcomed from 3p.m. Please inform us if your arrival will be later than 10p.m.
- Check-out is requested by 11 a.m. (Late check out at 12:00 p.m. is subject to availability with advance notice).
- Fireplaces: For the safety of all our guests, we provide manufactured logs for the wood-burning fireplaces. Use of real wood logs is prohibited.
- Children: The Inn is primarily a romantic getaway and special occasion destination and not appropriate for children under twelve.
- Pets: The inn is not able to accommodate pets at this time. We can provide the name of places where your dog may board at night and join you during the day for hiking or other outdoor activities.
- The inn is a smoke-free environment, however, guests may smoke while enjoying our outdoor grounds.
- Rates and policies are subject to change and may vary during high demand periods.