Carter Notch Inn
Awake to morning sunshine through the traditional bay window, Room 1 features a country quilted Queen bed, private bath, gas fire, TV/VCR and relaxing seating area in the 'bay'.
Traditional bay windows offering fantastic views of the Eagle Mountain Golf course the Wildcat river and surrounding mountains. Spacious room with Queen bed, twin bed, gas fire, rocking chair, love seat, TV/VCR & full bath.
A warm, romantic room with traditional painted hardwood floors, Queen bed, TV/VCR, private bath with fully tiled walk in shower and period furniture.
Bright, sunny and newly carpeted this popular room has a Queen bed, twin bed, private bath & its own cozy TV seating area with white wicker furniture and garden views.
One of our 'tree house' rooms featuring a King size bed, TV/VCR, CD alarm clock, two person Jacuzzi tub, large walk in shower and gas stove. Relax on your own private balcony and admire the surrounding woodland.
Bright, cheerful & full of morning sunshine. The separate beds provide extra comfort for two adults traveling together with a Queen bed, single bed & large fully tiled shower room, TV/VCR. Unique loft area providing a fun retreat - or for morning stretching / yoga exercise.
Climb upstairs to a romantic two person Jacuzzi tub in our second 'tree house' room. This serene room has a sky lit Queen Bed, lovely wicker seating area with TV/VCR, CD alarm clock, gas fireplace, balcony with views of the Wildcat river valley and surrounding mountains.
A cheerful & cozy room with Queen bed, flat screen TV, washstand and painted hardwood floor. Private bathroom down the hall. Option to join to Room 6 for families traveling together. Please note - Room 9 is a smaller room on the 3rd floor & the bathroom is on the 2nd floor: it is not ideal for those with mobility issues.
Each of our guest rooms benefit from central air conditioning and have their own unique personalities, tastefully decorated with antiques and country style arts and crafts. Rooms 1 - 5 are located on the second floor & Rooms 6 - 9 are located on the third floor of this historic building. All rooms have private bathrooms, alarm clocks, hair dryers & personal toiletries. All rates are per room (double occupancy) and includes a full country breakfast.
- Low season $99 - $169
- Mid season $109 - $199
- High season $129 - $250
- All rates are per room (double occupancy) and includes a full country breakfast
- All rates are subject to 9% NH room tax and a 10% service charge, during peak periods
- Singles may deduct $10 from above listed rates
- Add $25 for extra person in room.
- Weekends and holiday weeks may be subject to a minimum stay.
- MasterCard, Discover & Visa welcome.
- Call 800-794-9434 for information and reservation confirmation.
- A deposit of one night's stay is required and is applied to the balance due on your scheduled departure day. Your deposit is forfeited if you arrive later than your scheduled arrival date or depart before the final date of your reservation. Reservations can be cancelled 14 days prior with full refund given, subject to a $25 handling charge.
- Should you have to cancel your reservation, we will refund your deposit, less a $25 administration fee, providing we have been given 14 days notice of the cancellation.
- Refunds may not be given for late arrival, early departure or cancellation within 14 days of the reservation.
- Booking in advance is always advisable to ensure your preferred room is available. We will be glad to answer any questions about the rooms you might have.
- All have central air conditioning and the property is smoke free. The Carter Notch Inn has a strict no smoking policy anywhere in the building.
- To maintain the historic charm of the Carter Notch Inn, we do not encourage children under the age of 12 or guest pets onto the property