Riverside Inn Bed and Breakfast
East Branch is accessed by a private stairway. A gast stove sits at the foot of the queen size four poster bed. There's a wing chair and antique marble top bureau. The private bath has a tub/shower combination and heated towel rack. This room is able to connect to the jackson Falls room as a suite.
Jackson Falls' queen size four poster bed faces the romantic gas fireplace. This room has lovely views of the East Branch River. Its private full bath features a glass0-enclosed shower and heated towel rack. This room is able to connect to the East Branch room as a suite.
Silver Cascade is in the southwest corner of the inn, featuring a king size four poster bed facing the corner gas fireplace. The room overlooks the East Branch River and our wooded side yard. Comforts include an inviting wing chair, oak armoire, writing table, and corner hideaway. The spacious sunny private bath has a spa/tub and shower combination and heated towel rack.
Glen Ellis Falls
Glen Ellis Falls is a bright corner room with three windows, overlooking the inn's front gardens. Accented by a gas fireplace and king size four poster bed, this accommodation has a full bath with combination tub-and-shower.
Arethusa Falls offers a queen size bed, gas fireplace and an antique marble top bureau. The bedroom and bathroom feature antique theorem paintings. Relax in the spa tub and shower, with a unique antique washstand and a heated towel rack.
Chocorua Lake and Mountain Pond occupy the inn's third floor "Loft", with a door at the base of the stairs. These two rooms function as a two-bedroom suite, with a shared full bath.
Chocorua Lake's nautical decor relaxes you in shades of blue and white. This spacious guest room overlooks the front gardens, with a king size iron bed, gas fireplace, and antique bureau. A full bath is shared, and can be used as part of a two-bedroom suite with Mountain Pond. A refrigerator is available.
Mountain Pond and Chocorua Lake occupy the inn's third floor "Loft", with a door at the base of the stairs. These two rooms function as a two-bedroom stuite, with a shared full bath.
Mountain Pond is decorated in a cottage style, with bead board walls and a nautical theme. It has one queen and one twin bed. A full bath is shared, and can be used as part of a two-bedroom suite with Chocorua Lake. This room features an electric fireplace, and a refrigerator is available.
Rates & Policies
- Spring: $109 - $189
- Summer: $119 - $225
- Fall: $109 - $225
- Winter: $109 - $225
- Due to our small size, we recommend reservations well in advance
- A deposit of one night's tariff is required to guarantee a reservation
- Cash, traveler's checks, personal checks, major credit cards and bank debit (ATM) cards are accepted
- If it becomes necessary to cancel your reservation, a $25 cancellation fee will apply
- Reservations must be canceled 7 days prior to arrival for refund of deposit, less cancellation fee
- Cancellations made after this 7 day deadline will result in forfeiture of deposit, if accommodation is not rented
- All tariff listings are based on double occupancy
- Please add $25 for each extra person
- Also, tariffs do not include state and local taxes
- Weekly and monthly rates are also available; please inquire
- Check-in after 4 pm/Check-out by 10 pm
- We are a Non-Smoking facility. Smoking is permitted outdoors
All guest rooms are handsomely appointed with classic furnishings, thoughtful touches, and opportunities for maximum unwinding, Classic New England charm is accented with modern comforts including color cable TV, ceiling fan, air conditioning and a cozy down comforter. Guests enjoy a complementary full country breakfast with a unique featured entree each day, complementary afternoon tea and cookies, summer lemonade and iced tea, winter hot cocoa, and use of guest computer with internet access. The rocky East Branch River borders the Inn property, with the natural relaxing sights and sounds of flowing water. There is easy access from the Inn to a cross-country ski trail network. Riverside is a non-smoking inn.