D.W.'s Oceanside Inn
Table Of Contents
When we bought the Oceanside Inn, we had some pretty far out dreams! Our dream was to transform this remarkable ocean front site into something unique; a place where guests could thrill to the rich sound and smell of the Atlantic, luxuriously ensconced in a room that evoked beauty and elegance from a century ago.
A Memorable Vacation by the Sea...
- On the waterfront across from wide sandy beach
- A short walk to very active beach center
- A smoke-free environment
- Magnificently furnished rooms
- All private baths
- Quiet, central air conditioning and heat
- Intimate breakfast room
- Nightly turn-down service
- Beach chairs and towels for guests' use
- Gift shop
- Color TV, games and library located in main living room
- In-room phones and safes
- Sundecks, enclosed sidewalk terrace and garden
- Private free parking
- Mobil rated
- Recommended in many Bed & Breakfast Guides
- Written up in Fodor's Bed & Breakfast and in Hidden New England (An Explorer's Guide)
"The Oceanside is... a total escape to another world. It's a world we dream about the other fifty weeks in the year." Oceanside Inn Guest
Ten gloriously furnished rooms, each an authentic re-creation of the very finest in nineteenth century accommodations. The exquisite decor includes stately four poster beds, period writing desks, hand screened wallpapers, and original last-century paintings. All displayed with the impeccable good taste demanded by people of station.
Of course, we haven't totally abandoned the present century. Which is why the Oceanside boasts such welcome amenities as luxurious private baths, twice daily maid service, and an expanded continental breakfast that includes homebaked breads and delicious fresh fruits.
"New friends -- idyllic sunny days. Hospitality as in days of yore. A step backward into time, each moment treasured at your Hampton shore." Clark, NJ
Gift Certificates Available
3 Star Mobil Rating
Thank you for an amazing time. You have a great place. Very romantic. Karen & Ron
Nous avant passe un sejour merveilleux dans se havre de beaute' - et de serenite. Nous reviendrais surement. Merci de votre accueil. Louise & Paul from Quebec
Skip & Debbie - You have such a beautiful B&B...our first time here. Every little 'touch' is so special. We surely will return again. Fondly, Sandy & Steve from PA
We very much enjoyed our little get-away for 3 nights celebrating our 35th anniversary. So cozy, comfortable, friendly & accommodating. Thanks so much, Mary & Steve from CT
We have stayed in many B&B's before but were "blown away" with the Oceanside. Your attention to detail compares to no other! The breakfasts were Amazing! We plan on becoming "regulars" at the Oceanside & look forward to seeing future evolutions here as those before us experienced. We truly will not forget you & your hospitality and hope you will remember us. Thank you again! Tony & Lisa from NY
First time we came to Oceanside was 20 years ago. This makes our 5th trip to your majestic home. For the past 3 days we again rested our body and minds in this wonderful hideaway...We thank you. Turk & Janet from IN
Skip & Debbie - Your Inn is wonderful. I love all the detail you've put into this lovely Inn. Your breakfast is delicious and you both are so gracious. We thoroughly loved our time here. Sylvia & John from CT
Second year here and we had another fabulous mini-vacation! Thanks for the wonderful place that your Inn is! We'll be back! Diane & Bill from CT
Wonderful! Just wonderful! We will be back. God Bless you both. Shirley & Marcel from Quebec
Thank you for a lovely stay. So relaxing. Now I expect Larry to make me homemade toast and freshly squeezed orange juice each day. Regards, Larry & Cathi from Toronto
- Interstate 95 north or south to Exit 2 (Hampton Beach).
- Rt.101 East 4 +/- miles to Hampton Beach.
- Rt.101 will dead-end at the ocean.
- Cross over Rt. 1A (aka Ocean Blvd.) and take a left.
- Driving along the water, take Ocean Blvd. north approx. 2 blocks.
- The Inn is on the left just after the intersection of Rt.101 West.
- Continue driving north on Ocean Blvd. and take the next left turn through the center parking area and another left so you are heading back south again.
- Pull up in front of the Inn just after the Lighthouse Convenience Store.
- Ring the front door bell to register.