Shaker Hill Bed and Breakfast
The Shaker Room
This large room is dominated by a queen-sized classic four poster bed handmade by Dana Robes Wood Craftsmen. The room has a comfy chair and desk and overlooks the side yard - full of flowers in the summer, Moose Mountain is in the distance. This room has a private bath and is priced at $125 which includes afternoon tea and a full breakfast.
The New Hampshire Room
Named for our lovely state, this is our most versatile room since it converts between a king-sized bed and two extra long twin beds. Decorated in soft colors with a touch of rose, this room overlooks the side yard and, like all of our rooms, has a private bath. The room is priced at $125 per night which includes afternoon tea and a full breakfast.
The Charles Hewes Room
Named for the first occupant of the house, the room has a queen-sized bed with an antique headboard, wide board floors, comfortable chair and a large private bathroom. Decorated in forest greens with cream accents, this room receives morning sun. It is priced at $125 per night which includes afternoon tea and a full breakfast.
General Information and Policies
- Each includes a private bath - all are new and have hair dryers
- All have showers
- All beds have down pillows and comforters
- All rooms are air conditioned in the summer
- Wide board floors original to the house in all bedrooms - a few boards are 24" wide!
- Wireless Computer access in every room, perfect for business travelers
Has a TV - comfortable chairs, games and books. Magazines are everywhere!
Wide porch is well used in the summer - for just sitting - or for breakfast, overlooking side gardens. It is full of rockers and wicker.
- Rates are for double occupancy, there is a $20 charge for a third person in the room
- Check-in time is 3-6 p.m.
- Check out time is 11 a.m.
- Reservations are held with a deposit
- Full refund will be made if a cancellation is received seven days before the date of the reservation
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Smoking is not permitted within the house
- Sorry, but we are unable to accommodate children under age 12
- Pets are not permitted
- Family pets are on premises
- Call for mid-week or seasonal specials and adventure weekends
- Locked storage for bicycles is available