Shaker Hill Bed and Breakfast
The Charles Hewes Room
Named for the first occupant of the house, the room has a queen-sized bed with an antique headboard, wide board floors, comfortable chair and a large private bathroom. Decorated in forest greens with cream accents, this room receives morning sun. It is priced at $120 per night which includes afternoon tea and a full breakfast.
The New Hampshire Room
The Herb Garden Room
This is our smallest - and coziest - room, but has our largest private bath.. Decorated in bright yellows and white, the antique iron and brass bed is full sized. The room gets morning sun and overlooks the herb garden. This room is priced at $100 per night which includes afternoon tea and a full breakfast.
The Shaker Room
This large room is dominated by a queen-sized classic four poster bed handmade by Dana Robes Wood Craftsmen. The room has a comfy chair and desk and overlooks the side yard - full of flowers in the summer, Moose Mountain is in the distance. This room has a private bath and is priced at $120 which includes afternoon tea and a full breakfast.
General Information and Policies
General Information about our rooms:
- Each includes a private bath - all are new and have hair dryers.
- All have showers.
- All beds have down pillows and comforters.
- All rooms are air conditioned in the summer.
- Wide board floors original to the house in all bedrooms - a few boards are 24" wide!
- Wireless Computer access in every room, perfect for business travelers
Has a TV - comfortable chairs, games and books. Magazines are everywhere!
Wide porch is well used in the summer - for just sitting - or for breakfast, overlooking side gardens. It is full of rockers and wicker.
- Rates are for double occupancy, there is a $20 charge for a third person in the room
- Check-in time is 3-6 p.m.
- Check out time is 11 a.m.
- Reservations are held with a deposit
- Full refund will be made if a cancellation is received seven days before the date of the reservation
- Visa and MasterCard accepted
- Smoking is not permitted within the house
- Sorry, but we are unable to accommodate children under age 12
- Pets are not permitted
- Family pets are on premises
- Call for mid-week or seasonal specials and adventure weekends
- Locked storage for bicycles is available