Riverbend Inn Bed and Breakfast
- Plush Cotton Terry Robes
- Hair Dryers
- Air Conditioners
- Cable Television
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Large bathroom is shared with room 2
- Two double beds
- Dark wood bedside table and desk
- Room 2 shares a large bath with Room 1
Daily rate, depending on season: $125 - $140
- Chinese red walls and ceiling trimmed in gold
- Black velvet drapes frame windows with views to the forest
- A king mansion bed
- Chinese tea canister lamps
- A loveseat draped with a Chinese throw
- The large private bath is decorated in white, red, and gold
Daily rate, depending on season: $150 to $210
- King size mansion bed
- A large antique gold-framed beveled mirror
- Oriental rug
- Wooden dresser and upholstered chair
- Large, private deck with table and chairs
- A large private bath
Daily rate, depending on season: $150 to $225.
- King bed with carved head board
- Sage velvet drapes and furnishings
- An antique mirrored armoire
- An alcove with four drawer dresser
- Oriental rug and upholstered chair
- Private bath
Daily rate, depending on season: $150 to $210.
- Four-poster queen size bed
- An Oriental rug
- Marble-topped washstand
- Upholstered chair
- Small writing desk
- Private bath
Daily rate, depending on season: $125 to $160.
- A queen bed with upholstered headboard
- Two drawer dresser
- Matching bed tables with reading lamps
- Blue Jasperware accents and two small, ornately-framed South American landscapes
- Room 7 shares a large bath with Room 8
Daily rate, depending on season: $100 - $110.
- The queen mansion bed
- A tall six drawer dresser
- Tapestry-upholstered chair
- Antique mahogany drop-leaf bedside table with pineapple lamp
- Room 8 shares a large bath with Room 7
Daily rate, depending on season: $100 - 130.
- Four-poster king bed
- A pair of nightstands display lamps made from statuettes of royal Chinese attendants
- A Duncan Fife drop-leaf table
- Oriental rug and Roman-style campaign chair
- An in-room sink with ornate gold-framed mirror
- Private bathroom with shower
Daily rates, depending on season: $150 - $210.
- A dramatic California king bed
- Matching bedside tables and lamps
- Oriental rugs
- Antique dresser
- Mahogany cheval mirror
- A love seat and coffee table
- A 36-inch television
- Ceiling fan
- A walk-in closet
- Large private bath
Daily rates, depending on season: $175 - $250.
Our lodging in New Hampshire include guest rooms that are furnished with cable television, plush terrycloth robes, air conditioners and our signature bath amenities. All bathrooms have hair dryers. An iron and ironing board are available upon request. All rates include our award-winning, multi-course breakfast to make all of our guests New Hampshire vacations unforgettable.
Rates vary depending on season and are for single or double occupancy and include full breakfast, all beverages & gratuity-free service. Some weekends and holidays may require minimum stays. Riverbend Inn welcomes children 10 years of age and older.
A few of our rooms allow for an extra person in the room. If a third person occupies a room, add $25 per night to the rate.
We require at least fourteen days advance notice of cancellation of a reservation. If cancellation is made with less than fourteen days notice, guests are liable for all room nights that cannot be resold. All cancellations are subject to a $25 service charge per room.
All rates are subject to the 9% New Hampshire Meals and Rentals tax.
Riverbend Inn accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, travelers cheques and cash.
Check-In and Check-Out
Guests may check in after 3 p.m. Check-out is by 11 a.m.
Riverbend Inn resident cat Homer is adamant that the inn is exclusively his, so we regret that we cannot accommodate your pets.
No smoking inside the inn, however, guests may smoke outside on decks and grounds.