Colonel Spencer Inn
This northeast corner front room, also accessed up the front captain's stairs has a wonderful country pond view, original wide pine floors, original center chimney fireplace, and features a Queen-size bed, a sitting chair for reading, and a shower bath.
Accessed up the front captain's stairs, this southeast corner room features original wide pine floors, original center chimney fireplace, with a Queen-size 4-poster canopy bed, a sitting chair for reading, and has views of a country pond. Full tub bath with shower.
A sunny center south-side bedroom with a rocking chair for reading, and full tub bath with shower. This room can also connect with the Baker room, so it is ideal for families traveling with children.
This cozy center north-side bedroom has a 4-poster bed, large armour, rocking chair and shower bath.
A southwest corner bedroom with views of country fields, has a rocking chair for reading, and a shower bath.
The northwest corner room with wooded views, has two twin beds and a full tub bath with shower.
All six of our 2nd floor guest rooms have in-room private baths and include:
- Full homemade country breakfast for two, featuring fresh baked muffins, pancakes, french toast, quiche, omelettes, juices, NH maple syrup and the freshest custom roasted coffee in the area
- Breakfast served from 8-9:30 am, and fresh coffee available from 6:30 am for early risers
- Complimentary refreshments and snacks
- Wireless high speed internet available for your laptop
- Cable TV, VCR & DVD player in guest's living room
- Video and book library
- All non-smoking facility and property
- Plenty of off-street parking and we can accommodate small trailers for your motorcycles, snow mobiles, or boats. Please inquire for details.