Bear Mountain Lodge Bed & Breakfast
Romantic Honeymoon EscapePrice from: $1750
- 4 nights in Wild Turkey, our largest most private room
- box of chocolate truffles
- bottle of Korbel champagne
- Bouquet of flowers in room upon arrival
- two Bear Mountain Lodge mugs to take home
- Dinner for two at Timbir Alley or Bailiwicks ($100 value)
- Zipline Adventure for 2 at Bretton Woods Resort;
- Whitewater Rafting Adventure followed by Rolling Dogsled Ride;
- Private Sleigh Ride & Guided Snowshoe Hike;
- Dogsled Adventure at Rocks Estate;
- 2 downhill ski passes and 2 nordic trail passes at Bretton Woods Resort
Let us help you plan the perfect honeymoon to start your new life together. Your package includes:
Choice of one of the following (depends on season and availability - reservations required for all):
Rate: $1750 (includes 9% NH rooms tax); Fall Foliage Season, rate is $1968 (including 9% NH rooms tax)- additional nights may be added at the reduced rate of $250 per night
The Rock's Maple Experience
Come learn how our fabulous New Hampshire maple syrup is made from tapping a tree to boiling the syrup into this fabulous sweet treat.
The Maple Experience Vacation Package includes the Maple Tour, where you'll learn to identify different species of trees, help tap a sugar maple to collect the sap, and watch the process of boiling the sap into syrup.
All guests taking part in the Maple Tour and staying with us 2 nights the last 3 weekends in March and the first weekend in April receive 20% off their second night and a goodie bag to take home with locally made maple products & syrup.
Just $30 for each couple added to the cost of your room (with 2nd night discounted 20%).
Discount Lift TicketsPrice from: $25
Come ski Cannon Mountain or Bretton Woods this winter midweek and get great discounts. Please visit our website for pricing information!
Create Your Own PackagePrice from: $25.00
Any of these can be added to your reservation to create your own custom package.
Bouquet of fresh flowers from EH Floral Studio in Littleton: $65 (1 week notice required)
Champagne & Chocolate Truffles - $25 (return from dinner your first evening to this delicious and romantic treat)
April-September 2015 Savings - Stay More, Save MoreAvailable dates: to
- Franconia Notch State Park - Cannon Mtn, Flume Gorge, Basin, Franconia Bike Path
- New England Ski Museum
- The Robert Frost Place
- Crawford Notch State Park
- Mt. Washington Cog Railway (25 minutes)
- Mt. Washington Auto Road (1 hour)
- Bretton Woods Resort - Zipline, Mountain Biking, Nordic & Alpine Skiing
- The Rocks Estate - Christmas Tree Farm & Maple Experience
- Muddy Paws Dogsledding (30 minutes)
- Raft NH - Whitewater Rafting (30 minutes)
- Loon Mountain, Lincoln & Woodstock (30 minutes)
- Alpine Adventures - Moose Tours & Zipline (30 minutes)
- Cafe LaFayette Dinner Train (30 minutes)
- Colonial Theatre
- Weathervane Theatre
- Conway Scenic Railway (1 hour)
- North Conway Outlets (1 hour)
- Lake Winnipesaukee - Mt. Washington Boat Ride (1 hour)
Stay 3 nights from April 1st to September 11th and save 5%; stay 4 or more nights and save 10% off your entire stay.
With so much to do in the area, many guests stay 3-7 nights to be able to experience the White Mountains.
The following attractions are located less than 20 minutes from the Lodge unless noted which makes Bear Mountain Lodge a great base location for your visit:
When you book online, the regular rate will appear. However, we will adjust the price depending on the number of days of your stay and send a confirmation email.