Cabin Creek Landing Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Cabin Creek Landing Bed & Breakfast is a secret gem located in Northwest Montana. This is the perfect place for you if you want to start your day waking up in the most comfortable bed with luxurious sheets and enjoy freshly baked scones, full gourmet breakfast, and a delicious cup of coffee!
You can make your reservation online or call us at 406-854-2126 and we'd be glad to make your reservation. We hope you choose Cabin Creek Landing Bed & Breakfast, and we promise you won't be disappointed.
You don't have to be an airplane aficionado to fall in love with the unforgettable experience of staying at Cabin Creek Landing B&B. The fact that it is situated on a private airport makes it unique for everyone, especially private pilots who can fly their plane directly to our front door, park it in the provided tie-down area, and come on in ready to be indulged. The paved runway is 3,400 feet and 4,000 feet msl. It offers pilot controlled lighting.
Magnificent mountain peaks border our spacious six bedroom B&B with breathtaking views from every window. Each room is beautifully situated with private decks that will inspire the nature lover in you. It is the perfect mountain retreat - offering comfort, rustic elegance, delicious food, and lots of pampering.
Cabin Creek Landing B&B is deally located for people to take advantage of a wide variety of activities. For the water enthusiast, we are only minutes away from the stunning crystal clear Bitterroot Lake Bitterroot Lake is known for its pure water, fishing, boating, and water sports. If you are the rugged outdoors type, you will be impressed with the entire area for several reasons; it is a hunter's paradise and is filled with pristine trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding and walking.
For those who want to experience some of what makes Montana one of the most beautiful states in the country, we are within close proximity to Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, and a handful of national wilderness areas. The B&B is surrounded by 7 1/2 acres that are available to our guests for group gatherings, yard games, airplane watching, and more. Included with the property is a creek that can be used for fishing, picnicking, or simply sitting and relaxing with a great book. We would consider it an honor to have you choose to spend your valuable vacation time with us, and we promise you will not be disappointed.
Distances from Cabin Creek B&B to popular destinations
- Glacier International Airport – 25.9 miles
- Glacier National Park – 55.7 miles
- Big Mountain Ski Resort – 44.8 miles
- Blacktail Mountain – 38.1 miles
- Little Bitterroot Lake – 1.7 miles
- Ashley Lake – 17.7 miles
- Mcgregor Lake – 10.1 miles
- Skydive Lost Prairie – 11 miles
- Flathead Lake – 47.7 miles
- Jewel Basin – Flathead National Forest’s Jewel Basin is a 15,000-acre mountainous area maintained exclusively for hiking and camping. Motorized vehicles and horses are restricted. Jewel Basin includes 27 lakes and 35 miles of trails, and is located in the Swan Mountain Range east of Kalispell and west of the Hungry Horse Reservoir. Peak season is generally in July and August. High lakes may still have ice and trails can be snow-covered until July. Use of Jewel Basin is limited during the winter.
- Danny On Memorial Trail – This popular trail in the Whitefish Mountain Resort Ski Area is named after Danny On, a silvaculturist (applied forest ecologist) with the United States Forest Service who died in a skiing accident on Big Mountain in 1979. A conservationist, he also excelled in nature photography. This self-guided trail gives hikers an opportunity to observe and learn about plants and animals of the high country. The trail system on the mountain offers four different routes to the summit. Information about On’s life is available in the Environmental Education Center at the summit. Snow usually remains on the upper sections of the trail until mid-July.
- Biking in the Flathead (Northwest Montana)
- Montana Mountain Bike Trails
- Fly Fishing Checklist
- Bigfork Anglers
- A Able Fishing Charters & Tours
- Snappy Sport Senter
- Griffin Enterprises, Inc.
- Northern Rockies Outfitters: Guided Hunting & Fishing
- MoFisch Charters
- Great Northern Resort Fly Fishing
- Lonesome Dove Guest Ranch
- Artemis Acres Guest Ranch
- Sweetwater Ranch
- Village Greens Golf Club
- Montana Golf’s Must Play Course
- Big Mountain Golf Club
- Buffalo Hill Golf Course
- Crossroads Golf Course and Restaurant
- Hockaday Museum of Art
- The Conrad Mansion Museum
- The Museum at Central School
- Remedies Day Spa, Whitefish
- Essentials Day Spa, Inc.
- Skin Envy Day Spa
- Glacier Guides, Montana Raft
- Great Northern White Water Raft & Resort
- Wild River Adventures
- Red Eagle Aviation
- Glacier Jet Center
Snowmobiling in Flathead Valley Columbia Falls,
Whitefish, Bigfork, Kalispell
- Winter Wonderland Sports
- Extreme Motorsports
Theatre: Signature Theatres
- Glacier Park Boat Company
- Wild Wave Boat Rentals
Skydiving: Skydive Lost Prairie
Snow Skiing in Flathead Valley,
Columbia Falls, Whitefish, Bigfork, Kalispell
- Montana Snowbowl
- Blacktail Mountain
Wineries: Flathead Lake Winery
Meet The Innkeepers
Chet and Corynne Todd are the hosts of Cabin Creek Landing B&B, high school sweethearts and friends since Junior High school. They were just married in May of 2010. Having a love for the outdoors and aviation this location is the ideal place to start a marriage. Both having a background in service and a passion for entertaining, and meeting new people this is the perfect job for the couple. Corynne is a graduate from Azusa Pacific University. Chet is a flight instructor and serves in the Montana Air National Guard. They look forward to having you come visit up in Marion, Montana!