The Cabin Guest Room
We offer one guest room at our log cabin. It has a queen bed, satellite TV with VCR and adjacent private bath. A fireplace in the common living area offers atmosphere and warmth during the colder months. We try to give our guests as much privacy as they want. Breakfast here is good old country cooking served in our dining room. Sometimes our guests eat on the back deck where they can enjoy the birds singing.
The Small Cottage
Through the woods from the log house we also offer a one room cottage. It's small, but cozy and can sleep four -- two on the futon and two in the loft. It has a TV (local channels only) and VCR with a variety of movies to choose from. There is a kitchen area with refrigerator, microwave and propane stove. The bathroom has a port-a-potty. Fresh water is furnished for cooking, washing, etc. During the summer an outdoor 'solar shower' with soft, soft rainwater can be used and it feels sooooooo good.
A fire ring with plenty of firewood will make your evening complete. We also furnish picnic tables, a barbecue grill and smoker so bring groceries or eat at one of our local nearby restaurants. The cottage experience is a little bit like camping with most of the modern conveniences. It's not for everyone, but those that have love it. Please come to the log cabin for breakfast, and in the colder months, a shower.
Rates and Information
Rates: $70 for cabin guest room and $55 for small cottage
- There is a $5 charge for each additional person in the cottage.
- Children welcome at the cottage only.
- We serve a full country breakfast. The menu changes daily.
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only.
- No pets allowed.
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. Check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Cancellations must be made 10 days prior to reservation for a refund.
- 50% deposit required on all reservations. Checks only please.
- Gift Certificates available.
- Rates: $70 for cabin guest room and $55 for small cottage