A Park Avenue Mansion.....Luxury inn on Lafayette Park
The Lafayette Square
One of our largest and most comfortable rooms, the Lafayette Square is a perfect choice for a Missouri getaway. The four poster queen-sized bed is beautifully canopied in rich fabric with a luxurious crown of cream and taupe while the entire room is carpeted in true Victorian style and furnished with beautiful antiques. A feeling of serenity surrounds everything in this romantic bed and breakfast guestroom. Luxurious amenities, a corner fireplace and view of Lafayette Park and the gardens from the windows complete the atmosphere of this most romantic lodging choice.
The Park Avenue Suite
Sedate and elegant, this room is an ideal choice as St. Louis honeymoon suite. The Park Avenue Suite is done in a rich taupe and appointed with antiques while rich burgundy and cream fabrics drape the wall behind the Victorian queen-sized bed adding to the opulence. French doors lead into the bathroom which has a 2 person Jacuzzi complete with 2 wall sconces on dimmer switches, a chandelier, plus a glass and marble shower and necessities. An original marble fireplace in the bedroom completes the setting with amber flames and a heater, if you are still chilly during your romantic getaway in Missouri.
Plan your St. Louis, Missouri vacation today and make reservations to stay in this spectacular room with a step-up marble Jacuzzi for 2 in the bedroom. No need for candles in this room; above the Jacuzzi are 2 wall sconces on dimmer switches and the Jacuzzi step is lighted by a dimmer switch as well. The Fleur-De-Lys' Suite in our Victorian bed and breakfast features an original fireplace and grate gleaming with amber embers. Above the queen sized bed is a beautiful crown canopy to add to the romantic ambiance of this St. Louis suite. The separate bathroom has a Portuguese marble floor and a marble and glass block shower.
Room With A View
Our sweetest room of all, though not as large as the others, our Missouri B&B's Room With a View overlooks the gardens, boasts a view of the St. Louis Gateway Arch year round and is ideal for a St. Louis getaway. The Franklin Stove offers a welcome glow during those chilly winter days... From the soft yellow matelasse' French coverlet to the Portuguese marble bathroom, guests are enveloped in a sense of calm and harmony throughout their Missouri weekend getaways at the Park Avenue Mansion.
The Balcony Room
Two tall windows frame the wrought iron balcony that allows guests of our St. Louis, Missouri bed and breakfast to sit outdoors on a star lighted night. The marble fireplace with its' electric flames (and heater, if you're colder than the average person) brings an added dimension to an already great room of this unique and historic Missouri inn. The glass shower is open to the room, European style, while there is a separate bathroom with the necessities.
Amenities, Rates & Policies
Each of the five elegant guestrooms at the Park Avenue Mansion, a St. Louis inn, offers a unique atmosphere as well as a variety of wonderful travel amenities. With built-in fireplaces, views of our gardens or St. Louis' historic Lafayette Park and private, en-suite bathrooms, our lodging accommodations are perfect for anything from romantic retreats to working vacations for business travelers. Take some time to explore each of our rooms and choose the one that is just right for you. The Park Avenue Mansion Bed and Breakfast is an excellent St. Louis, MO hotel alternative, located in close proximity to downtown and many of the city's most exciting attractions.
Rates & Policies
- Room rates range from $125 to $299 per night plus tax.
- Corporate, government, and extended stay discounts are available Sunday through Thursday.
- Rates and charges are subject to change without notice.
- Most weekends and holidays require a two-night stay.
- Reservations: Advance reservations are recommended. All major credit cards accepted, cash or Traveler's cheque. A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation and guarantee your arrival. Reservations may be made on-line, or you can call us 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Central Time at 314-588-9004.
- For the comfort of others, smoking is only permitted outside and NO candles.
- We regret we have no facilities for children under 18, and have no provisions for pets. Our pets are allowed in the common areas by invitation only.
- Cancellations: A full refund will cheerfully be made for a cancellation received at least 30 days prior to the reservation date minus a $89 cancellation/rescheduling fee. Any cancellation made within 30 days of the reservation date will be charged for the full amount of the stay. Special events, holidays, multiple rooms - speak to the innkeeper about separate policies. There is no refund for last minute cancellations or early check-outs. CANCELLATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED WHEN LEFT BY VOICE MAIL. Only emails and calls made personally to the innkeeper will be recognized for cancellation.
- Gift certificates are valid for 6 months.
- Check-In Time: 4 to 6 P.M. unless otherwise arranged at reserveration. We may have prior obligations on the day of your arrival, so it is important that you advise us in advance if a late arrival is expected or/and a scheduled check-in is delayed to later in the evening or no one may be here to greet you.
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 A.M.