A Miner Indulgence Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Indulge yourself in country elegance, privacy, and spacious rooms with antique decor. Relax in the hot tub or in-ground pool. Feast on the down home country breakfast and enjoy some good 'ole Ozark hospitality. All this and more can be found at A Miner Indulgence Bed & Breakfast, a 35-year-old brick colonial located on a small wooded bluff in Rolla, Missouri. A Miner Indulgence can provide comfortable accommodations for a romantic getaway, business trip, visit to the University of Missouri-Rolla or overnight stop while traveling the Interstate.
A Miner Indulgence Bed & Breakfast is easily accessible from Interstate 44, and U.S. Hwy 63 and is close to the University of Missouri-Rolla and Ft. Leonard Wood. Martin Spring Drive, the frontage road, is actually part of old Route 66, so guests can "Get Their Kicks on Route 66" right at the end of the drive.
Rooms & Amenities
Please make yourself comfortable in the living room or... watch the deer feed in the back yard from the sun filled family room. Enjoy your full country breakfast, served in our antique-filled dining room.
Dylan's Digs, one of our two spacious guest rooms, is furnished with early American decor and features an oak queen size bed and companion pieces. It has its own private sitting area as well as full bath. Also provided for the early morning riser or a relaxing moment is a coffee maker with a variety of coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. An in-room refrigerator is also provided.
Our second guest room. Jacob's Gem, is slightly smaller and can accommodate two or more guests with its queen size high-back canopy bed and sleeper sofa. If "instant romance" is what you're seeking use the remote and turn on the electric fireplace; it can provide atmosphere at the flick of a switch. Jacob's Gem also has its own private bath, small in-room refrigerator, as well as a coffee maker with a variety of coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
Rates and Policies
- Deluxe accommodations and full country breakfast at a minor expense... $85 per night for single or double occupancy.
- $10 for each additional guest (age 12 or older).
- In order to continue to offer our lowest rates we are no longer accepting credit cards. We will continue to accept travelers checks, personal checks, and cash as a form of payment.
- Advanced receipt of 1/2 of the cost of your stay will be required to confirm your reservation.
- Deposits are refundable, less a $10 processing fee, with a notice of not less than 7 days (6 weeks for special event weekends).