Stone-Yancey House Bed and Breakfast
The Stone Room
Named after the builders of the home, this room features pastel English florals, an ensuite bath with whirlpool tub with shower, and a queen sized brass and iron bed. This may be our most romantic room.
- Brass and iron Queen Bed
- Ensuite bath with clawfoot whirlpool tub with shower
- Two comfy recliners
$139 per night (plus applicable taxes)
The Yancey Room
Named after the daughter of the builders of the home, this sunny room features soft pastels, a private bath (in the hall) with antique clawfoot tub and shower, and an antique queen sized bed.
- Fluffy robes are provided.
- Antique oak Queen Bed
- Private bath in the hall with clawfoot tub with shower
- Oak chair and rocker
$109 per night (plus applicable taxes)
The Withers Room
Named for Julia Withers Stone, original owner of the home, our largest room features deep jewel tones, a large sitting area, stained glass window, ensuite bath with oversized onyx rainfall shower, and a king sized bed with luxury linens.
- Brass King Bed
- Ensuite bath with oversized rainfall shower
- Large sitting area with loveseat and 2 chairs
$149 per night (plus applicable taxes)
- This is a strictly non-smoking inn. No smoking is allowed on the premises. If any smoking occurs in the inn, a $300 smoking surcharge/cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card that was used for the room deposit.
- No candles or open flames are allowed in guest areas. We will be happy to provide a safe candle alternative for atmosphere.
- Normal check-in is between 4pm and 7pm. Check-out time is 11am. Other times need to be pre-arranged and approved.
- Major credit cards, checks, and cash are accepted as payment. A credit card is required to reserve the room.
- Because our room keys are hand-made, there will be a $50 charge to replace keys not turned in at check-out.
- The Stone-Yancey House does not meet the needs of children under 15.
- The Stone-Yancey House is unable to accommodate pets.
- Please communicate any special needs to us in advance.
- Our rooms are all on the second floor.
- The owners have a cat which is confined to the owners' quarters or outside.
- Reservations: Your reservation is guaranteed with a deposit equal to one night’s stay, charged to your credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations: Reservations that are cancelled 10 days or more in advance will be refunded, less a 10% handling charge, or fully exchanged for a gift certificate to be used for a future stay. Reservations cancelled less than 10 days in advance will receive a refund (less the 10% handling charge) only if the room can be rebooked for all nights reserved.
- Group Reservations: Because we have only three rooms, reservations for two or more rooms for the same night(s) will require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time the rooms are booked and the balance due at check-in. If the reservation is cancelled 30 days or more in advance, no additional charges will be due. However, if the reservation is cancelled less than 30 days in advance, the entire balance due will be charged.