The Billiards Suite includes a private bath with a 1912 oversized tub and a modern shower. The third floor also has a billiards room and entertainment center. You will savor a wonderful view of the downtown Kansas City skyline from a window seat. The Billiards Bedroom has a Queen-size bed and vintage wardrobe where bathrobes are provided. Included in the Billiards Suite is an area where you can read, watch television, play chess, work on a jigsaw puzzle or enjoy a game of pool. There is also a mini-refrigerator, microwave and sink for a late night snack.
The Lord Room welcomes the visitor with a 140 year-old bed and bureau from the host's family. Portraits of her great-grandparents, Hannah and David Lord, oversee their bed, which has been converted to a queen size for the guests' comfort. In the 1870's David and Hannah came west from Ohio, where David formerly owned a woolen mill, which provided material for Civil War uniforms. There is a shared bath with a 1912 tub and shower. Robes are provided.
The Maid's Room has a queen-size bed and a sunroom where you may request your breakfast, if desired. It overlooks the garden's wisteria-covered pergola and is especially nice in the early morning or in winter when snow is falling. The bath in the next room is shared with guests in the Lord Room. Robes are provided.
- Rates are per night; maximum two-person room capacity
- A deposit of one night is required with reservation
- MC & Visa accepted
- Full refund if cancelled prior to 48 hours of date for reservation
- Check-in time between 4 and 6 p.m. unless other arrangements are made in advance
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Pets are negotiable only in advance
- Breakfast is served at 8 a.m. unless otherwise requested
- Check-out time is 12 pm (noon)