Huber's Ferry Bed & Breakfast
The Osage Room
The Osage Room boasts a beautiful view of the Osage River and the bluffs, an abundance of natural light, and lovely furnishings, including an impressive oak wardrobe, oak queen-sized bed and spacious shower. What more could you wish for?
Wilhelmshaven is a place of sanctuary from the everyday world that has a sitting area and a loft. The sitting area which overlooks the Osage and Maries rivers has a fireplace, comfortable chairs and couch, TV and VCR, CD player and quite romantic CDs, coffee pot, microwave, refrigerator. The antique dining table and chairs provide a perfect place for a romantic breakfast. A full breakfast will be delivered at the time of your choosing or you can step back in time and enjoy breakfast in the formal dining room in the main house. There are complementary hot and cold drinks and snacks. The master bath has a 2 person jetted tub and separate his and hers double shower and robes. The loft which overlooks the flower gardens, the barn, and the rivers has a king size bed, comfortable chair and a half bath. Wilhelmshaven is a perfect place for a romantic getaway.
The Maries Room
By day, take in the serene beauty of the Maries River and our spacious yards. By night, the comfort of the queen-sized iron bed offers peaceful slumber. The room also has a single-sized iron bed and a spacious shower.
The William & Mary Suite
This 2 room suite has a sitting room overlooking the seasonal gardens and the century-old barn, this enchanting room mimics the beauty of a soft-colored flower garden in bloom. It has a love seat and comfortable chairs, TV and VCR player, coffee pot, and refrigerator. There are complementary hot and cold drinks and snacks. From the romantic bedroom you can watch the sun set over a tree-lined bluff and settle into a bygone era's elegance. Enjoy the ambience of a cozy fire. A queen-sized Eastlake walnut bed and a unique turn-of-the-century metal bath tub take you back to a more peaceful time. The tub is a soaking tub where you can relax and enjoy the fire and the romantic CDs. The sitting room has a full bath with a shower. Bath robes are available.
Reservations and Deposits
- Rate Range: $80-$195
- Room rates include a full breakfast.
- Corporate rates are available for business travelers.
- The sales tax of 5.225% will be added to the room rates.
- The second night on weekends is the Sunday - Thursday rate.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Your deposit is one night's lodging.
- A full refund will be made for cancellations received ten days prior to the reservation date.
- Your deposit, less a $20 service charge, will be refunded if cancellation is made five days prior to reservation date.
- Last minute cancellations will not be refunded; however, you will be issued a credit for future use, valid for six months.
- We accept cash, personal checks, traveler's checks, Mastercard, Visa and Discover.
- Check-in time is 4 - 6 PM or by special arrangement.
- Check-out time is 11 AM.
- Due to the large number of period antiques in Huber's Ferry, we regret that we cannot allow smoking or pets. Cat lovers may enjoy petting Su-Z-Q, our cat in residence, or watching the cats of the barn.
- Please inquire about children.
- Smoking is limited to outside areas only.
- Candles and open flames are prohibited!