Country Colonial Bed and Breakfast
The Veranda Room features an 1865 six foot copper bath tub. It is furnished with a Jenny Lind canopy bed, and opens out to a veranda on the second floor.
The Blue Room is furnished with a Victorian brass and iron bed, as well as its own private bathroom with shower. Decorated in cherubs, country blue, flowers and lace.
The Rose Room is furnished with a luxurious pre-Civil War Rope Bed. Includes a private bathroom with shower.
- Choice of three rooms each with private bath.
- Central air-conditioning.
- Free Wi-Fi Access.
- Fireplace and Baby Grand Piano in the Parlor.
- Player Piano in the Library.
- (in addition to TV/Satellite/VCR/DVD)
- Library with 500 antique books
- Appropriate for children-conditional.
- Sunset (or Moonlight) Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
- Complete country breakfast.
- Rates range from $75 to $95 per night.
- Carriage rides for guests: $25/Couple
- Gift Certificates are available.
- Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover are accepted.
- Check-in time: 2:00pm, Check-out time: 12:00pm
- Cancellations must be made 1 week in advanced.