Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn & Spa, Riverbluff Cottages and Wedding Chapel
Table Of Contents
We are delighted to announce that Hermann Hill has been voted
the Midwest's Best B&B in the 2012 AAA reader's poll
Overlooking historic Hermann, Missouri—just an hour from St.Louis—Hermann Hill Vineyard & Inn is for guests who like to travel first class. Hermann Hill is an ideal Missouri wine country bed and breakfast that prides itself on luxury and top notch service. This charming Missouri bed and breakfast is an excellent choice for Missouri lodging and availability is just a click away.
This renowned Missouri bed and breakfast has eight exquisitely appointed staterooms...spectacular views from your own balcony or patio...luxurious private baths with Jacuzzi-style tubs for two...the privacy and freedom to set your own pace for a fantastic Missouri vacation. Sited on a bluff and surrounded by vineyard, the backdrop for your stay is an ever-changing panorama of Hermann and the Missouri River Valley.
The Inn offers spectacular views coupled with exceptional amenities.
During Your Stay
Enjoy Missouri Wine Country. Stone Hill Winery is within walking distance of the Inn. Adam Puchta, Bias, Oak Glenn, and Robller wineries are a short drive away. Ride bikes or hike on the Katy Trail. Take a walking tour of Hermann, Missouri that starts and ends at the inn. See the National Historic District and Deutschheim State Historic Site.
WIFI is available in all rooms
Missouri travel offers few locations as deluxe as Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn. If you are looking into fabulous Missouri weekend getaways, Hermann Hill is for you! Enjoy a luxurious evening in one of our beautiful guest rooms. All rooms now include chenille bath robes, towel warmers, and flower petal soaps to accompany our whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces, and personal balconies in our guest rooms. These additions are sure to add to your experience and ensure the finest in comfort and quality here at Hermann Hill. The Inn is Missouri tourism at its finest.
Guests are served breakfast each morning at their leisure, either delivered to their room by prior arrangement, or in the dining room, kitchen or on the deck. Choices include a hearty country-style breakfast or leaner continental fare. Our commitment is simple...to provide hospitality of the highest caliber and to make your stay at Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn a memorable one.
For the convenience of our guests we also offer:
- One Hermann Hill Suite with full wheelchair accessibility
- Assistance with bike rentals and covered bike storage, dinner reservations, and flower delivery to your room
- Share the Romance with a Gift Certificate!
- Gift shop and grilling baskets filled with meats and sauces to use during your stay
We are excited to introduce our newest lodging property, Hermann Hill Village, featuring upscale bluff top cottages overlooking the Missouri River. The new country cottage rentals offer premiere lodging in Missouri wine country for romantic getaways, group accommodations, and family vacations. The "Hill" and the Village both offer spectacular views coupled with exceptional amenities. While Hermann Hill is a traditional bed and breakfast inn, Hermann Hill Village enables guests to customize their stay. For example, the Village accommodations are perfect for honeymoons, couples seeking total away-from-it-all privacy, groups of friends who want to share a cottage, or couples traveling with children.
Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn offers some of the best massage therapy in Missouri and you can even schedule a masseuse to come into the privacy your own room! Hermann Hill is a bed and breakfast in Missouri that offers more than your typical lodging experience; look further to see the excellent amenities offered. Book your room today with this one of a kind Hermann, Missouri Bed and Breakfast.
When you stay with us, Hermann Hill becomes your Missouri vacation spot. Our commitment at Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn is simple...to provide everything we can to make your stay at our bed and breakfast a memorable and enjoyable one. Offering a unique variety of luxury accommodations, we want to provide all the amenities you could think of to make the most of your romantic weekend retreats, honeymoons, and Missouri wine country vacations. In addition to our own high-quality amenities, Hermann, MO is a popular vacation spot that provides visitors with many interesting attractions and activities, beautiful countryside, and plenty of hospitality and charm.
Inn Breakfast Options
Overnight guests staying in one of Hermann Hill’s Vineyard Inn Suites have the opportunity to customize their own breakfast menu each morning. Below is a sample menu of all our breakfast options that demonstrates the variety of breakfast options available at Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn. We have two menus available (Cheese Strata/Waffle & Mushroom Crusted Quiche/Omelet) that alternate every day.
Five "Full" Breakfast Options:
Egg strata with cheese, mushrooms and bread stuffing. Served with croissant, biscuit & gravy, or cinnamon toast.
Choose your preference of Plain, Blueberry, Pecan, or Chocolate Chip. Toppings choices include seasonal fruit or Bananas. Then select from a variety of syrups including Mango, Raspberry, Maple, Sugar Free.
Our signature breakfast cinnamon bread soaked in French toast batter with a pecan caramel topping and baked to perfection (Available Every Day)
Cheese souffle with a bit of sun-dried tomato and black olives. Served with croissant, biscuit & gravy, or cinnamon toast. Made with Bob's Red Mill gluten free garbanzo flour (Available Every Day)
Scrambled Egg Casserole
(low carb, gluten free) Served with a side of bacon, no potatoes or fruit (Available Every Day)
Mushroom Crusted Quiche
Zesty quiche with jack cheese, green onion and mushrooms. Served with a muffin or biscuit & gravy.
Choose your preference of whole eggs or egg beaters. Then add as many of the following as you want: swiss, cheddar, pimento, ham , bacon, onion, tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms, side of salsa, side of sour cream. Served with flower pot muffin or biscuit & gravy.
Note: Potatoes and crispy bacon are served with all choices (except Scrambled Egg Casserole) on Cheese Strata/Waffle day. Potatoes and link sausage are served with all choices (except Scrambled Egg Casserole) on Mushroom Crusted Quiche/Omelet day.
"Continental" Breakfast Options:
Granola, Fruit & Yogurt Parfait
served with croissant or cinnamon toast.
served with fruit and croissant or cinnamon toast.
Cereal with Milk
choose from Granola, Corn Flakes, Oatmeal, Raisin Bran with 2% Milk, Skim Milk or Soy Milk.
- Food allergies
- Regular or decaf coffee
- (milk, cream, or soy milk available)
- Regular or decaf hot tea
- Hot chocolate
- Milk: 2%, Skim, Soy, Chocolate
- Juice: Apple, Grape, Orange, V-8
- Iced Water
- Iced Tea
Depart Whenever You Want
Continental Breakfast to go delivered with your evening cookies. Includes muffins, orange juice, fruit, and to go cups (use your in-room coffee maker), napkins and a surprise
Early Continental To Go (pick up in the kitchen)
you choose time preference from: 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, or 8:30
Early Continental To Go (brought to your room)
you choose time preference from: 8:15 or 8:30
Full or Continental (served on the main floor at 9:00)
you choose location from: Kitchen, Dining Room, Deck
Full or Continental (brought to your room)
you choose time preference from: 9:15, 9:30, 9:45, or 10:00
Cottage Breakfast Options
Hermann Hill Inn guests have praised our outstanding made-from-scratch breakfasts for years. Our Chef Rhonda prepares in the Chapel kitchen some of the same entrees served at the Inn, all from scratch and not "off the truck." Rhonda then bakes these items and also makes our own granola. Our supply staff then stocks these items into your cottage refrigerator prior to your arrival. All you have to do is reheat them at a time convenient to you and then enjoy your breakfast. You will also find in your refrigerator milk, cookies, ice cream, fruit, butter, jelly, orange juice, bottled water, and canned soda. Our guests in the past have told us that they prefer their breakfast be delivered each day, so we now offer breakfast delivery in our Happy Tiffins for $35 for a two day stay or $45 for three days. Guests can choose from four entrees each morning and our chef's will deliver it personally.
Potato Egg Casserole, Seasonal Muffins or English Muffins, Fresh Mixed Fruit (apples and oranges)
Breakfast Pockets, (1 Cherry, 1 Ham & Cheese) Apple Breakfast Sausage, Fresh Mixed Fruit (grapes, melons, or berries)
Scrambled Egg Casserole, 8 grain bread or Croissants, Fresh Mixed Fruit (apples and oranges)
Pecan Glazed French Toast, Au Gratin Potato Casserole, Fresh Mixed Fruit (grapes, melons, or berries)
Hermann Hill Signature Granola Cereal, oatmeal and waffle mix is also available in your cottage.
If you feel you may need additional breakfast entrees please let our front desk staff know so Chef Rhonda can prepare your meals accordingly. We know that some of our guests prefer dining with other couples, that is why we always allow guests staying at the Cottages the opportunity to enjoy their country breakfast at the Inn at either or dinning room, kitchen or deck overlooking our Norton vineyard.
Designed Just for Weddings - We presented the architect who designed Hermann Hill Chapel with an unusual assignment: create a spectacular venue just for Missouri weddings. That’s why the Wedding Chapel, River Room, Gazebo Overlook, climate-controlled Pavilion, and luxury Riverbluff Cottages blend seamlessly to create the perfect backdrop for your never-to-be-forgotten wine country wedding.
Our wedding coordinators work personally with you to assist you in planning the wedding of your dreams and are included in all packages.
Come see for yourself. Call Jill Winkelmann, Wedding Coordinator, at 314-550-4759 or email her at email@example.com to schedule an on-site visit.
Why choose Hermann Hill Village for your wedding destination from the possible Missouri wedding locations?
- Hermann Hill Village was designed and built for a specific purpose. Our lodging accommodations and weddings facility offer the upscale amenities you want for your special event and the comfort of your guests.
- Our fully equipped gourmet kitchen helps make your reception food truly memorable. [See catering & bar menus]
- Sample delicious offerings from our unique coffee bar located in our Atrium.
- Photography possibilities are virtually limitless, with outstanding Missouri River views from the Chapel, Gazebo, Pavilion, and cottage decks.
- We can accommodate almost any size group, from an intimate or spectacular Gazebo service to a larger Chapel ceremony.
- You can use your own officiant, or we can provide one so your vows and ceremony reflect your wishes.
- Our luxurious bride's and groom's rooms were designed for your utmost comfort before the ceremony.
- An elevator and ADA compliant facilities make guests with disabilities feel welcome.
- Wedding coordinators are included to help you make decisions about your ceremony and vows, flowers, music, photography, reception food, drink, music, and cake. Their job is to make your wedding stress free.
- Our dedicated staff will respond to your guests’ needs throughout your event.
- Our location in the heart of Missouri's Wine Country provides not only a beautiful venue for your wedding, but also lots of local attractions for your guests.
- Contact our Wedding Coordinator, Jill Winkelmann at 314-550-4759 for more details and to schedule a tour.
Visit our website to see a complete description of all our packages or design your own! A Wedding Coordinator and Assistant Wedding Coordinator are always included in your package.
Because every wedding is a unique event we tailor our services to meet your needs, not the other way around. Bring us your ideas, and we'll try to make it happen. We offer:
- Chapel Weddings with seating for up to 200 guests.
- Outdoor and Gazebo Weddings.
- Receptions with seating for up to 50 in the River Room (including head table). The adjacent climate-controlled Pavilion can seat 250.
Come see for yourself. Call Jill Winkelmann, Wedding Coordinator, at 314-550-4759 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an on-site visit.
For more information about in-room massage or spa packages, please visit http://www.hermannhill.com/spa.htm
Your stay at Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn insures a fun filled Missouri vacation. While today’s travelers seek distinctive accommodations, they also want to fill their getaway to Missouri wine country with fun-filled itineraries too. Located just one hour from St. Louis, you will find an abundance of local attractions and activities to enjoy during your stay including antiquing, touring local wineries and breweries, exploring local museums, bike rides on the Katy Trail, and more. Don’t worry, you can leave the planning up to us. Hermann Hill’s staff has created suggested itineraries, with both Northern and Southern routes, for your convenience. After a memory-filled day of touring Missouri wine country, be sure to save some time to relax and enjoy the quiet luxury of your accommodations. The perfect way to end a day together is to take in a spectacular sunset from your private patio or balcony, relax in your Jacuzzi-style tub, or schedule an in-room massage.
Area Attractions of Interest
Hermann Area Chamber of Commerce
Hermann Arts Council
Hermann Farm or Dierberg Foundation
Hermann Garden Club, The
Hermann Missouri Visitor Information
Katy Bike Trial Information
Missouri State Parks, Katy Trail
Shrine of Our Lady of Sorrows
Hermann Wine Trail
Wineries & Breweries
Gift and Specialty Shops
Bike Rental - Hermann Ride, Rest, & Go 215 Schiller Street 573-486-9170 or cell 314-805-7746
2064 Village Ln
Travel to Hermann, Missouri, and begin your romantic getaway at Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn. Settle into your guest suite or cottage lodging, and life the way it should be begins.
Dedicated to offering everything you can think of to make your getaway romantic and unforgettable, a romantic retreat at our bed and breakfast in Hermann, MO is just a phone call away.
Note: PLEASE -- DO NOT USE MAPQUEST TO GET DIRECTIONS. Please use our directions below, as Mapquest and other Internet-generated directions are not accurate.
Hermann Hill Inn & Vineyard
N 38 42.048 W 091 27.043
Hermann Hill Village, Cottages & Wedding Chapel
N 38 42.361 W 091 25.021
Directions to Hermann Hill Inn
- When crossing the Missouri River Bridge on Hwy 19, continue south six blocks to West 6th Street
- Turn right (west) on West Sixth street and continue two blocks to Washington Street
- Turn left (south) on Washington and continue four blocks to West Tenth Street
- Turn right (west) on West Tenth street and continue up the hill, crossing Stone Hill Highway and after a sharp curve to the right immediately look for the next driveway on the right and our sign "Hermann Hill Vineyard and Inn."
- Continue up the concrete driveway to the inn.
Directions to Hermann Hill Village
- When crossing the Missouri River Bridge on Hwy 19, turn left (east) on Hwy 100 as soon as you reach the south end of the bridge
- Continue east on Hwy 100 approximately one mile past Hermannhof Winery and look for the first driveway on the left once you are past the rock bluff
- If driving West on Hwy 100 from Washington/New Haven be prepared to turn right at the bottom of a hill after passing the Hermann City limits sign, Danuser Drive (major entrance to Hermann Industrial Park)
- Watch for a sign for "Hermann Hill Village."