Table Of Contents
If you are looking for a bed and breakfast near Columbia, Missouri, Loganberry Inn is a welcome alternative to hotel lodging. Located about 30 miles away in the historic brick district of Fulton, MO, our B&B is just 5 minutes from I-70 between Kansas City and St. Louis. Loganberry Inn is within walking distance from Westminster College, the brand new National Winston Churchill Museum, and William Woods University. It is a short drive to Jefferson City, Hermann, and Lake of the Ozarks.
The inn is a grand Victorian built in 1899. Many renowned guests including Margaret Thatcher, Scotland Yard detectives, and Polish President and Nobel Peace Prize winner, Lech Walesa, have chosen to stay at Loganberry Inn Bed and Breakfast.
Fulton Missouri chosen Top 10 places to discover Midwest charm
USA Today June 2005
Top 10 places to visit in the Midwest, Midwest Living Magazine
Best of the Midwest
Located in the historic district, the inn is strolling distance to downtown Fulton, featuring brick streets, unique antique, art, and specialty shops, old-fashioned soda fountain, and live jazz. Many Loganberry Inn visitors prefer to stroll through the charming neighborhoods filled with turn-of-the-century homes or walk to Fulton's delicious and creative restaurants or art museum. The Katy Trail is also easily accessible for a day of hiking or biking or to watch the sunset at the local winery.
"Innkeepers Cathy and Carl McGeorge's enthusiasm is gracious and contagious.
I love their 1899 Victorian inn... "Recommended Country Inns
"What a delight it has been to visit your lovely B&B! It has been just as warm & comfortable as home - with much better food! Thanks for such a treat" Kim and Chris, Kansas City
Loganberry Inn offers Missouri vacation packages for a romantic getaway, murder mystery weekends, girlfriend getaways, intimate elopements and weddings, and more. Choose one that best fits your special occasion.
"Lady Margaret Thatcher and her husband, Sir Dennis, stayed at the Loganberry Inn in 1996. Guests that overnight here are in pretty good company. At least you know you'll be treated like royalty." Recommended Country Inns
Loganberry Inn, our Missouri bed and breakfast, can be your lodging choice near Columbia.
Take a look at the six Victorian style rooms and reserve the one best suited to your needs.
All rooms have:
- Private Bath
- TV, DVD
Other Amenities Include:
- Free Wi-Fi ~ Office desk and FAX
- Queen and King size beds
- Complementary workout facilities at the YMCA
- Guest refrigerator
- Comfortable meeting facilities for a group up to 20
- Credit cards accepted including American Express
- In room alarm clock
- In room hair dryer & toiletry amenities
- Very, very comfortable beds
- Friendly, flexible, knowledgeable owners on premise
- Elegant, yet relaxed setting
- in a private and quiet neighborhood
- Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, the Loganberry Inn will feel like a vacation home away from home
Are you traveling with your pet?
For pet friendly lodging in Missouri, we at Loganberry Inn Bed welcome well behaved pets in our Garden Room and Winston Churchill Room. Please notify us when you set up your reservation that you are traveling with your pet. We do have some restrictions. All pets must be up to date on shots and flea care. Pet fee is $15 for up to two dogs.
We have an interesting walking trail along the creek, through a covered bridge and below the lovers leap bluffs. You can head out our front door and pick up the trail. We also have a 3/4 acre fenced-in yard for you and your pet to play.
"Thank you for the perfect wedding. We just wanted to be in the moment and be joyful, not stressed. The food was fabulous, the setting was lovely. All of our guests said they had a great time. We can't wait to return on our Anniversary. ~ Gratefully, Corey and Allison"
We provide a serene and elegant setting for your romantic, intimate Missouri wedding ceremony and reception. Our aim is a beautiful and sacred event, complete and joyful, that relieves you of the stress and work for you and your beloved. The beautiful parlor with fireplace at historic 1899 Loganberry Inn, or our garden with 24 foot wedding gazebo, will provide an elegant background for you to celebrate your special moments. All you need to provide is your wedding clothing, rings, and license. You may bring your own witnesses, or we will provide them for you. After you say "I do", you and your guests can enjoy an elegantly presented cake and bubbly reception.
Wedding licenses can be acquired at any courthouse in Missouri and must be used within 30 days. Consider our lovely guestrooms for your out-of-town guests. Please inquire about reception options.
Our complete Elopement Package for two includes the following:
- Wedding Ceremony In Gazebo or Parlor
- Two Witnesses (you may bring your own)
- Wedding Music on CD
- Sparkling Grape Juice or Champagne Toast
- Keepsake digital photo on CD
Total Package is $299
Intimate Wedding Package
Our complete Intimate Wedding Package for two includes the following:
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride
- BoutonniÃ¨re for Groom
- Unity Candle decorated with fresh flowers
- Gazebo Entrance decorated with swags
- Two or Three Layer Wedding Cake Decorated with Fresh Flowers
- Sparkling Grape Juice, Punch or Champagne Toast
- Rose Petals and Basket
- Wedding Music on CD
- Use of Inn and/or Gazebo for two hours
- Room to change clothes
- Serving and Clean Up
- Unity Candle, Cake Top and Bouquet packaged up for you to take home.
Total Package is $599. Each additional guest up to 50 adds $5.
One hour Photographer package (300 photos) on CD adds $200.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of reservation, balance due on wedding date.
Additional hours may be purchased.
You may use our standard vows or your own.
15% gratuity added.
BreakfastAt our bed and breakfast inn located in central Missouri, you start your day with a full gourmet breakfast. Every morning at Loganberry Inn brings new treats. Begin with a fruit course such as Maple Baked Apples or Cinnamon Pears with Raspberry Coulis.You have a choice of 10 coffees or 7 types of tea and several kinds of juice. Next, more goodies follow such as:Homemade Granola with Yogurt or MilkChili Rellenos Quiche and Ricotta and Orange BlintzesCrab and Artichoke Frittata and Crunchy Banana Stuffed French ToastSausage and Hash brown Quiche and French Toast MarnierEggs Florentine and Caramel-Pecan WafflesApple Smoked Bacon and Strawberry Mousse CrepesPortabella Mushroom Omelet and Fuzzy Navel Crepes FlambSunny Eggs Benedict and Double Chocolate WafflesBreakfast is served on fine china and crystal in our elegant dining room; or if you prefer, a tasty breakfast basket in your room. Cathy is a celebrity chef at the Dierbergs Cooking schools in St. Louis. You can check out her classes at www.dierbergs.comLoganberry Inn offers Missouri vacation packages for a romantic getaway, murder mystery weekends, girlfriend getaways, intimate elopements and weddings, and more. Choose one that best fits your special occasion.
Corporate Guest & Business TravelersWe welcome you to our friendly, historic community of Fulton, MO and for your Missouri business travel lodging, to our bed and breakfast. As Fulton's premier lodging establishment, Loganberry Inn offers a professional, quality, quiet, and convenient accommodations for business travelers. Our guests enjoy a private bath, phone, cable TV, VCR, and DVD. Weekday business rates for one guest are $89 to $99. We also offer special rates for long-term stays as well as special government rates.We are a member of Urban Inns, a national organization of inspected and approved inns for the business traveler. We also are an inspected and approved member of Bed and Breakfast Inns of Missouri and are AAA rated. Make your business stay comfortable, quiet, private, and friendly ... stay with us.
Things To Do
Salts Soda Fountain
Summit Lake Winery
Winston Churchill Memorial & Museum
- Escape the 21st Century in our Victorian neighborhoods and downtown square.
- Delight in a production at our turn-of-the-century theater.
- Trace the westward expansion at the Historical Society Museum
- Discover and delight in treasures in our antique shops.
- Visit a true country store, complete with pot belly stove.
- Canterbury Hill Winery and Restaurant
- Climb through the Berlin Wall.
- Savor a "brown cow" at our old fashioned soda fountain.
- Visit 17th Century London church.
- Savor fare from down home country to uptown gourmet.
- Attend a local event.
- Sip a glass of raspberry tea on the porch.
- Visit the Winston Churchill Memorial and Museum.
- Dine in a real Post Office.
- Attend a horse show.
- Visit an antique and collectible auto museum.
- Take the "King's Row" tour and see memorabilia.
- Bike our covered bridge trail.
- Bike the Katy Trail.
- Picnic, Fish or Hike in a State Park.
- Enjoy the Fulton Art League Jazz Festival.
- Go horseback riding.
- Shop at a Farmer's Market.
- Tour the pioneer cemetery from 17-1800's.
- Savor a pampering breakfast in bed.
- Relax with a massage.
- Enjoy a world class auto museum
- Visit the Daniel Boone Homestead at Defiance
- Tour the underground cellars at Stone Hill Winery
- Tour a state Capitol and Museum.
- Toast marshmallows in the fireplace.
- Wander on brick paved lanes lined with turn-of-the-century homes.
- Enjoy a romantic horse drawn carriage ride.
- Explore and Appreciate Fine Art in the Kemper Center for Arts.
- Visit a country auction.
- Tour the Governor's Mansion.
- Wrap yourself in a blanket in front of the fireplace.
- Take a nature walk at Runge Nature Center.
- Take a Champagne picnic in the gazebo.
- Take part in a murder mystery.
- Attend a football game with a warm blanket and a thermos of hot chocolate.
- Take a fall foliage drive or walk.
- Play a round of golf at Tanglewood, Railwood or Meadow Lake.
- Enjoy a walking tour.
- Hike Rock Bridge Park.
- Have a tearoom lunch.
- Feed the ducks and swans on the pond.
- Take in some summer theater.
- Shop the specialty shops of local artists.
- Delight in the Victorian Christmas Tea.
- Join in on Christmas Carols at our 17th century church.
- See a national art competition, a Watercolor exhibit of 110 artists from all over the country.
- Attend a Street Fair
- Enjoy live jazz every Saturday 7 to 10 p.m.
- Take in a new movie
- Stroll Shelter Gardens's Five Acres
How to Find Us
Loganberry Inn is conveniently located within a short drive of Columbia, Jefferson City or Hermann MO. You can use our B&B as your home base while exploring what central Missouri has to offer.
- If you are coming from I-70, take Exit #148, Highway 54 West at Kingdom City
- Go about 7 miles, you will see the first Fulton exit (54 business loop) skip it and choose Jefferson City and continue on Hwy 54, to Route "F" exit, where you exit right
- Cross back left over the highway
- At the first stop light, make a left on Westminster Avenue
- At the first stop sign, make a right on West Seventh Street
- The inn is half way down the block on the right