The Inn on Crescent Lake
Do you want privacy, spaciousness, and the ultimate romantic getaway? Then the Cottage is the perfect place for you to stay. The Cottage was meticulously renovated from the original 1915 Carriage House and is a large, private two-story house that offers gorgeous views of the ponds and the perfect combination of cottage charm and modern comforts.
On the first floor there is a kitchen, dining area, breakfast bar, half-bath, and cozy living room. The kitchen includes a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. The second floor contains original hardwood floors, a king-sized bed, sitting area, two-person whirlpool tub and custom walk-in shower. Each level features a TV with a DVD player. Guests of the Cottage may choose to have breakfast delivered to the Cottage or to eat breakfast in the Inn's sun-filled solarium.
$200/Weekday; $250 Weekend
The Crescent Suite is a gorgeous and romantic 2 room suite full of old world charm. The bedroom features dormered ceilings with stain-glass skylight, a king-sized mahogany sleigh bed, antique marble library table and lots of romantic touches. The full-size bathroom features a refurbished claw-footed tub/shower combination. The sitting room has a large corner whirlpool tub for two, TV, DVD player, and club chair, and daybed-filled window nook. The views are spectacular - watch the birds in the trees or view the lake and the grounds from your whirlpool tub.
Weekday - $150 / Weekend - $200
This luxurious room is the "romance" citadel of the Inn and features a new 2 person whirlpool tub in the room! The comforter and warm harvest bronze color ooze elegance and comfort. There is a beautiful mahogany queen-sized sleigh bed and a sitting area for two by a window with a lovely view. The armoire comes from England - it was a wardrobe from a judge's chambers. The bath is tiled in black and white and features a custom black walk-in shower and red claw-footed tub. Look out the window and see the gazebo, garden, pool, and lakes.
Weekday - $135 / Weekend - $165
Emerald Rose Room
Decorated in shades of green, gold, and rose, this charming and romantic room boasts the best views in the Inn. There is a lovely queen-sized wrought iron bed and original hardwood floors. The bath features marble tile, an antique washbasin, original crystal light fixture, and a claw-footed tub/shower combination.
$120/Weekday; $140 Weekend
The Garden Room
The Garden Room features a private deck with a two-person hot tub outside where you can watch the stars. The bedroom has a queen-sized bed, sitting area, TV, DVD player, CD player, ceiling fan and private bath complete with a walk-in shower. Situated on the first floor, this room has its own private entrance and porch with sitting area. The Garden Room is also handicapped-accessible.
The Tuscany Suite
The Tuscany is a two-room suite in a unique, private setting in the Pool House. Enjoy the views from two different sets of glass sliders - one overlooking the lake and one overlooking the pool. The Tuscany features 12 foot vaulted ceilings, a two-person whirlpool tub in the bedroom, a luxurious king-sized bed, TV, DVD and CD player. There is a private sitting room where you can enjoy views of the lake while relaxing on a comfy futon or a large walk-in shower big enough for two.
$175/Weekday; $200 Weekend
The McCleary Room
The original master bedroom of the house, the McCleary Room features a king-size mahogany sleigh bed, comfortable sitting area and great views of the icehouse and pond. The room is decorated in lovely shades of blue and brown and contains an antique walnut English armoire, TV, DVD player, CD player, and a sheepskin rug. The bathroom features blue tiles on the floor and a whirlpool tub/shower combination.
The Stripe Room
A romantic room that gets its name from the hand-painted antique white on ivory striped walls and features touches of the Far East like the ornate gold fan on the wall. Relax in the two club chairs by the windows where you can look out at the front lawn or where you can watch TV or listen to CDs. The bed is a king-sized mahogany sleigh bed and the bath has an old-fashioned claw-footed tub/shower combination.
The Paris Room
The Paris Room is decorated in a luxurious French decor with pictures of France and the Tour d'Eiffel. The white iron bed is the perfect complement to this sun-filled room and can be set as either two twin beds or a comfy king-sized bed. Sit in the elegant velvet chairs and enjoy the views of the pool, lakes, and front lawn. The bath features a whirlpool tub with a luxurious glass block shower enclosure.
Romance, romance, romance! This room, also known as the Honeymoon suite features a king-sized canopy bed, alcove sitting area, and daybed-filled window nooks - lots of places to curl up and read, enjoy the views, or cuddle. Enjoy the TV and DVD player from the loveseat or relax and listen to your favorite music CD. The over-sized bathroom features a whirlpool tub for two and walk-in marble shower.
Room Amenities, Policies & Guest Information
There are eight rooms in the Main House of the Inn. The third floor contains two large suites (Ballroom and Crescent Suite) that are both spacious and quiet. Each suite has a sitting area and views of the peaceful country setting. The five rooms on the second floor (McCleary, Paris, Stripe, Emerald Rose, and Casbah) vary in both the size of the bed and the type of decor. Choose from period claw-footed tubs, whirlpool tubs, king or queen-sized beds, and different views of the grounds. The first floor Garden Room is handicapped-accessible and has a private entrance and hot tub.
There are two separate buildings besides the Main House - the Cottage and the Pool House. The Cottage is a private two-story house located by the lake. The large, airy Tuscany Suite is tucked away in the Pool House with awesome views of the lake and pool.
Each room at the Inn on Crescent Lake is private, spacious, and decorated with your comfort in mind. All rooms come with a complete hot breakfast for two served in the solarium each morning and full use of all the Inn's amenities, including the outdoor seven-person hot tub, walking path, paddle boats, fishing, and swimming in the pool.
Policies & Guest Information
- Reservations are required to stay at the Inn on Crescent Lake. In order to ensure availability for your specific room, please call or reserve online well in advance.
- A Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express account number is required in order to reserve a room at the Inn.
- Your card is used to hold your reservation; you may pay with cash or credit card at the time of your arrival.
- Due to the unique nature of the Inn and its sleeping rooms, we regret that cancellations within 14 days of your scheduled arrival must be charged despite the cancellation.
- We will make every effort to rebook your room in the event of a late cancellation and will credit your credit card to the extent that your room is rebooked.
- This cancellation policy is extended for holidays and large groups and is otherwise subject to change without notice.
- Check-in time: between 4 and 7 PM. Check-out time on your day of departure is 11 AM. If you would like to enjoy the grounds after check-out time, we would be happy to store your luggage.
- Most of the year we accept single-night reservations; however, we do require a minimum two-night stay on 3-day holiday weekends and all weekend bookings of 3 or more rooms (e.g. either Friday-Saturday or Saturday-Sunday).
Except on holidays and three-day holiday weekends, we can offer the following discounts. Please inquire at the time of booking if these may apply:
- $10/night for Single-person, AAA, AARP, Active Military (applicable cards must be shown at time of check-in)
- Negotiable: Extended-stay (three or more nights)
- The Inn is a non-smoking establishment. We do however have a covered area outside to accommodate our smoking guests.
- For safety reasons and for the comfort of our guests, only children age sixteen or older can be accommodated. Well-behaved children are allowed at events where there is exclusive use of the Inn such as weddings, family reunions, etc.
- Each room has a maximum occupancy limit of two except for the Cottage (which accommodates two additional guests, the extra charge for which is $25 per night per guest). Please note that only registered guests are allowed on the property except during estate rentals, during which unregistered guests are not permitted entry into guest rooms or use of the amenities.
- Private parking is available to all guests at no additional charge.
- Regrettably, no pets are allowed.