Located just off of 65 highway, 20 miles north of Springfield on TT highway. Offering a comfortable, Christian, farm atmosphere with outdoor fun for all! In the spring, summer, fall and winter there is always something to do on the farm. Ask about package deals for some of the following activities:
- Fishing ~ bonfires ~ ride your horse in the arena
- check out our bee hives, fruit & veggie gardens
- resident farrier, just schedule it
- eat our farm fresh food
- visit local attractions in Branson or Bennett Spring
Conveniently located in Buffalo, MO near Fair Grove, Springfield, Branson, Sedalia and Ava.
Horse Stables & Care
Your horse will stay in a stable and/or stalls with paddock and individual automatic water, sliding stall doors and individual outdoor corral areas. Near the barn there is also an outdoor arena with lighting for riding after dark. Be sure to make requests in advance so we can make necessary arrangements for you and your horse.
- $25 per night for 1st horse
- $15 per night for each additional horse
The Farm . . .everything from beef to grapes to honey . . .
Selling Our Hormone-free,
Grass Fed Beef --
Do You Know Where Your Beefs From?