Hummingbird Inn Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Set apart on 20 acres of the Ozark Mountains, our inn and each of our beautiful rooms possess an air of elegance almost forgotten in todays fast paced world.
Featuring a Private Bath, 2 Person Jacuzzi, Fireplace, King Size Bed, dual DVD/VHS/TV and Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave & coffee pot; all of our rooms have been specially designed for "Comfort, Convenience and Romance".
Enjoy watching animals such as turkeys, deer, squirrels and an abundant variety of birds feed in their natural habitat, our back yard!
The country roads around the Inn also offer a relaxing way to enjoy the local wildlife and scenery.
There are an amazing amount of things to do and see in Branson.
- Shows? Take your pick from Country, Classical, Comedy, Motown, 70's... The list goes on and on.
- Shopping? Look around at our many "strip malls" along Branson's main road, "the 76 Strip", as well as our three Large Outlet Malls.
- Amusement Parks? Check out our famous Silver Dollar City (SDC) and its newly opened sister Celebration City, as well as White Water (a water park for all ages). There are also masses of go-cart tracks, mini-golf, laser tag and countless other forms of fun in Branson.
- Countryside? Branson's growth has sprawled out and around the Ozark Mountain Forests so that in the middle of what should be part of the city, you will bump into nature at her finest. Ten minutes in almost any direction, the city is left behind and you are emersed in verdant forests lining your beautiful scenic drive to just about anywhere.
Intimate Wedding Packages
- Use of the parlor or Grounds from 1-3 pm for your Ceremony
- Use of the Dining Room for your Reception
- All Serving Pieces, Flatware, Plates, Punchbowl and Cups and Table Linens
- Full Staff to Clean Up and Serve
- Bridal â€œSweetâ€
Up to 8 people - $800
Allow yourself to be "Swept off your feet" with the beautiful of our accommodations. Its bridal theme, accented with romantic reds and a private entrance (handicap accessible), makes this "sweet" truly a crowning glory. To help create an unforgettable experience, the Bridal "Sweet" is perfectly complemented by any one of our special occasion packages at an additional charge.
GRAND OPENING SPECIAL
Our Early Spring special ends on April 6, 2006, & we will return to our GRAND OPENING SPECIAL DISCOUNT of 25% off our room rates! Our rooms (which normally range from $165 to $240) will be between $115 to $170. Requiring a one couple 2 night minimum stay to receive discount. Take advantage of this GRAND OPENING SPECIAL while it lasts!
We are not your typical Branson restaurant. We specialize in private and semi-private dining.
To our overnight guests, we offer candlelit private Branson Dining in the comfort and privacy of their rooms, allowing them to create a unique and memorable romantic experience not soon to be forgotten.
To our dinner guests unable to stay the night, we offer semi-private dining by candlelight on either of our hand carved dining room tables. Fine Branson Dining reservations are for 2 hours and our tables offer a beautiful 5 1/2 mile view of the Ozark Mountains with the Shepherd of the Hills observation tower off in the distance.
To all who accept our hospitality, we steadily offer the highest level of service we possibly can. Often, our dinner guests have something special to celebrate. We make ourselves available if at all possible to help make the occasion perfect. We have shared in creating unforgettable rehearsal dinners, family dinners, "Honey, I'm pregnant" dinners and many more. Share your ideas with us and we will help you plan something you'll never forget.
You've never dined like this before! Reservations are limited and must be made by phone. Call now for a unique Branson Dining experience - 866-550-4148.
Do not use our physical address with online mapping engines to get directions to our Branson Bed and Breakfast... 911 changed our physical address and none of the online maps have been updated.
N 36 degrees 44.166' (minutes) by W 93 degrees 17.827' (minutes) Closest intersection: Hwy 160 and Hampton road or Hwy 160-248 and Hampton road
For Google or Yahoo Maps:
36.735995,-93.297765 (put this in place of an address)
or use our old address of 1124 Hampton Rd, Reeds Spring, Mo 65737 We have created our own Google map showing the location of the inn and the closest fast food as well as the malls in Branson and other useful locations. We hope you find it helpful. You can get driving directions to any location on the map by clicking its icon and clicking the "From" or "To" links. The Hummingbird Inn is the Green House symbol.