Emory Creek Victorian Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Welcome to Emory Creek Victorian Bed & Breakfast & Gift Shop!
Branson's Premier Victorian Bed & Breakfast is the perfect romantic get-away. All brilliantly Victorian, it features antiques of the mid 1800's. We offer an excellent way to experience this more personal style of over nighting - grandly carved beds, Araby-fringed lamps, late 1800 Chickering piano, marvelous gothic desk - yet built in 1993.
As you enter Emory Creek Bed and Breakfast you will be surrounded by warmth of turn-of-the-century elegance antiques from the 1800's. Experience the enchantment of this elegant late 1800's Victorian parlor, decorated with touches of long ago, combined with country refinement and grandeur. Sit by a glowing fireplace crafted from imported white Italian marble, while listening to melodies from the old Chickering piano, played by your Innkeeper Sammy. Guests are welcome to play the piano.
We offer WiFi Access for your laptop computer.
Emory Creek Victorian Bed & Breakfast is an ideal venue for:
- Special occasions
- Private luncheons and dinners
- Special interest groups
A very special way to start your day! Mornings are magical in the cool summer breezes and early morning sunshine, while you savor your 4 course gourmet breakfast and sip that extra cup of coffee. Listen to the song birds while you relax surrounded by wooded splendor. Don't be surprised if you spot a deer or other furry friends curiously watching the Emory Creek guests enjoying their morning feast!
We have combined the elegance and way of life of the Victorian era with the country hospitality and atmosphere rarely enjoyed in today's world. Begin the day with a musical call by Sammy on the piano, while Beverly prepares a scrumptious 4 course gourmet breakfast. Breakfast is served in the nostalgic Victorian Dining Room on fine bone china, with crystal goblets, and fresh flowers or on the Veranda, weather permitting. You will be treated to house specialties such as our Emory Creek special recipe Orange Juice, piping hot Scones and Muffins, stuffed Blueberry French Toast, Egg Souffles, Crepes, Ham & Potato Quiche, and bottomless cups of our steaming hot designer blend coffee.
Visit our website to order our own Emory Creek Victorian Bed & Breakfast cookbook: Love From Our Kitchen.
Enjoy nature's landscaping and her tranquility from one of our large decks. Relax in a porch swing. Delight in a walk down our scenic wildlife trail to Emory Creek, lined with giant oak, dogwood trees, and colorful wild flowers.
Stay in the Truman Suite or in one of the other exquisitely furnished rooms that reflect the Victorian era. Sit by the warm glow of a fireplace sipping a cup of cappuccino, or sparkling beverage, for the perfect romantic evening. Suspended over the forest floor, our Garden Gazebo offers quite moments for relaxation and conversation. We also have a complimentary extensive video library for our guests to watch in the privacy of their room.
Each Suite Features:
- Its own elegant private bath with extra large 2-person Jacuzzi
- Plush bath robes
- Clock radios
- Remote control TV/VCR's
Emory Creek offers 6 individually appointed rooms with one pet friendly room. These Guest Rooms are located on the open balcony level that looks down into the Victorian parlor, and one suite on the ground level (walk-out). The rooms are decorated in honor of famous Missouri people. Sammy Lane, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Rose O'Neill, Payne Stewart and Harry S. Truman.
The rates quoted are for two people in each room. Rates include a full service, 4 course gourmet breakfast each morning with live piano music served at individual tables in the dining room at 9 A.M.
The Mark Twain Library
The Mark Twain Library is filled with games, books, magazines, a chess board, and an extensive collection of current and classic movies for your in-room VCR. Popcorn, Pizza, Sodas & ice cream can also be ordered for your movie viewing.
A new space for our guests that's perfect for relaxation.
- Antique desk
- Victorian Antique Gift Shop adjacent front foyer
- Selection of movies, books, magazines and games in the Mark Twain Library
- WiFi available throughout house & premises
- Guest Telephone with complimentary local calls
- Guest room Food and Beverage Snack Menu
- Entertainment brochure rack in foyer
- Local restaurant menus available in foyer
- Fax Machine available
- TV/VCR/DVD in each room
- Concierge Services
- In room Coffee/Tea
- Fireplaces in most rooms
- Oversized whirlpool tubs and bathrobes in room
- Hair Dryers in bathroom
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Pet Friendly Accommodations
- Breakfast on Veranda (weather permitting)
- Private assigned parking spaces
- Wildlife trail through 7 1/2 beautiful wooded acres
- Garden Gazebo suspended over forest floor, with outdoor furniture
- Fresh Baked cookies in room upon arrival
Weddings & Special Events
The perfect setting to say, "I Do"
To the Bride & Groom,
Let us create your perfect story book wedding where you need only to arrive. Enjoy your very special day anxiety & stress free. Focus only on looking picture perfect for your new life's partner.
Your Innkeepers, Beverly and Sammy
Wedding Packages Include:
- Wedding Arrangements - Victorian Parlor
- Garden Gazebo - Minister/Gratuities - Live Music
- Receptions - Wedding Cakes
- Special Price for Elopement Packages for 2
We cater to the elegant intimate wedding for 2 to 12 people. We provide full catering services for all types of receptions to follow ceremony.
Call for information & pricing
How To Find Us
- Hwy 65 to Branson, Ozark Mt. High Road (Exit #16, Rt F)
- Rt "F" will be approximately 4 1/2 miles North of the Strip ("76 Country Music Blvd")
- Take N.E. Outer Rd, going North, off of Rt F
- As you enter the East Outer North you will also see a green street sign that reads "Emory Creek Lane"
- Go 9/10th of a mile north to Arizona Drive
- Turn right onto Arizona Drive and you will see us
- There will be a big blue and white sign "Emory Creek Bed & Breakfast"