Emory Creek Victorian Bed & Breakfast
Rose O'Neill- Junior Bridal Suite
Junior Bridal Suite
This elegant suite is dedicated to Rose O'Neill, creator of the "Kewpie Doll", artist, author and sculptor. Her dolls, books and pictures adorn this romantic suite which is furnished in late 1800 antiques. The white metal 4 poster, queen bed, draped in lace, sets in the tower portion of the suite surrounded by 5' tall windows. There is also a white iron scroll daybed in front of the corner carved Cherry wood fireplace. There is a high back love seat, antique dressing table & TV/VCR. A very ornate bathroom features a pedestal sink and double size Jacuzzi. $136.00 (plus tax per night) 3rd. person in room $35.00.
Sammy Lane Suite
Bridal Suite or any occasion suite
This luxury suite is named after "Sammy Lane" (heroine in Harold Bell Wright's novel, Shepherd of the Hills). It provides the perfect Honeymoon Hideaway with an Antique Iron King Size Bed draped in lace and roses with whitewood furnishings. Carved corner fireplace, silk fireside chairs, remote TV & VCR, extra large bath area, double size Jacuzzi with 6' stained glass window over tub. 14' long marble vanity with double sinks, gold faucets, separate room with glass shower and commode, and large walk-in closet. The perfect romantic setting. $164.00 (plus tax per night) 3rd.person in room $35.00
Dedicated to Harry S. Truman, our 33rd President
This stately Suite is reminiscent of an old Presidential railway coach with its carved mahogany woods, burgundy velvet and green silk furnishings. A massive heavily carved 4 poster, king mahogany bed, draped in fabric and gold cord is featured at the head of the room. The fireplace has a beveled glass mirror above the carved Oak mantle. There is an 1860 period desk, with a marble top table and a Gone With The Wind lamp and 1800's Burgundy velvet ornately carved couch. There is a double size Jacuzzi tub in a very ornate bath, with pedestal sink and gold faucets. This elegant suite epitomizes the Victorian affluence. Books on President Truman's life and political career are on display for your reading enjoyment. $136.00 (plus tax per night
This unique Victorian Golf theme room honors the memory of Payne Stewart, Golfing legend from Springfield, Missouri and U.S. Open Champion. It features a queen size bronze Iron Bed with dramatic wall appointment over headboard, Silk antique upholstered chair and desk, Golf books and memorabilia, French Doors opening onto your own private balcony, with balcony furniture, overlooking the Garden and forest. A whimsical Golf decor is featured in the bathroom, with its oversized Jacuzzi tub and pedestal shell bowl sink with gold faucets. It provides an entertaining, yet romantic setting. By request breakfast may be served on your own private balcony, weather permitting. $122.00 (plus tax per night)
Laura's Room-The Laura Ingalls Wilder Room
This charming corner room is dedicated to Laura Ingalls Wilder, author of Little House on the Prairie. This lovely bright corner room is furnished in late 1800 antiques, with a large carved headboard queen bed, pink marble top antique dressing table, dresser, night stand, remote control TV and blue velvet chair. The ornate bathroom features a double size Jacuzzi tub, and pedestal sink with gold faucets. Ten foot ceiling, paddle fan and elegant decor all add to the comfort, and relaxed aura of this charming room. Books from the Laura Ingalls Wilder collection are available in this room for your reading enjoyment. $110.00 (plus tax per night)
Dogwood Room-Pet Friendly
Located on the first level (walk-out) the Dogwood offers its own private porch with porch swing and chairs. Just a few steps beyond the porch is the Garden Gazebo suspended over the forest floor, perfect for reading, relaxing and conversation. The Dogwood Room features a Queen sized Brass bed, oversized Jacuzzi and TV/VCR/DVD player for enjoying the large collection of movies for guests use in the Library. There is a lovely view from the Dogwood Room that overlooks the garden and gazebo. A semi-private parlor with lounge chairs, TV and fireplace are located just outside the Dogwood Room for guest's enjoyment creating the feel and configuration of a suite. $106.00 (plus tax per night) $25.00 pet charge
Reservation Information and policies
- MasterCard, Visa, cash, checks (with proper ID) and Travelers Checks are accepted for payment.
- Check-In time begins at 3:00 P.M.
- Check-Out is 11:00 A.M.
- Two Night stay on some peak season weekends may apply as well as holiday weekends.
- Some Holiday Restrictions on Gift Certificates.
- There is a $35.00 extra person charge for third person in a room where space allows
- A written or email will be sent once your reservation has been secured with a credit card or deposit check.
- Children must be 10 years and up.
- Open all year
- Non-Smoking Facility. Smoking permitted outdoors and on porches/patios only.
- Cancellation Policy: No Cancellation fee up to 14 days of arrival. Between 14 and 7 days if cancellation incurs a $25 fee per room will be charged. If cancellation should occur within 7 days of arrival, a one-night fee will be assessed.
- Inquire for group cancellation policy (3 rooms or more)
- We are a Pet Friendly Inn with limited accommodations. Pet Policies apply:
- Current Vaccinations required. $25.00 charge for one pet, $35 for two pets, per stay, up to 4 days. $10.00 charge for additional days up to 7 days. No deposit necessary, however pet guardian will be responsible for any damage that might be incurred in room from pet.
- All pets must be on a leash when taken outdoors.