White River Lodge
Room 1 (Lakeshore)
(Lakeshore)With its two queen-sized log beds, Lakeshore is a great room for friends spending their Missouri vacation together or for a couple that prefers separate beds. It is located on the main floor, and the patio doors open out on to the main deck where you may continue to enjoy the view. When planning a Missouri weekend getaway during the cooler months, you'll be pleased to be able to flip on the gas flamed fireplace or watch a movie on the television with VCR and DVD player. All of our Branson, MO area lodging offers DirecTV satellite programming, and there is WIFI throughout the lodge. Lakeshore has a private bathroom with a whirlpool tub/shower with shampoo/soap dispenser. The log sink vanity sits outside of the bathroom, and there is a wall-mounted blow drier ready to use. $169 double occupancy, add $25 for each additional person up to three. This room may be rented in conjunction with The Pond for a lesser amount.
Room 2 (Foggy River Room)
Walk down the hall on the main level to Foggy River Room. Perfect for an Ozarks vacation, watercolor paintings of fly fishermen give this room a peaceful feel. Enjoy a king-sized log cedar bed, cedar love seat, and a two-person Jacuzzi tub while watching the gas-flamed fireplace or your television with DVD, VCR, and DirecTV. There's also inside or out WIFI. The large private bathroom has a glass-door shower with shampoo/soap dispenser, log sink vanity with granite top, wall mounted hair drier, and a Brazilian slate floor. This Foggy River Room comes with cozy robes and slippers for traveling to the hot tub or lounging in your private room in our unique Branson area lodge. $189 double occupancy
Room 3 (Long Creek)
If you need to stretch, The Creek's the place--top floor, just on your left - Bill's "fav-o-rite". The Creek's big handmade door, opens into maybe the finest lake view! Huge double glass patio doors provide a "wow-zer" lake view or have a seat outside on your wicker deck furniture. Goodies include a handmade cedar log King bed with linens so luxurious that you just might never get up-except for coffee and breakfast. Use your robes and slippers for a trip to the Marquis Spa - maybe you'll catch the moonrise over Table Rock Lake. Head back to your Table Rock Lake bed and breakfast room and enjoy your gas-flamed fireplace or watch the big game on DirecTV or how about a DVD or VCR movie from our secret stash? There's WIFI for keeping in touch or to check out your next adventure. You'll find a loveseat sofa and handmade oak/hickory chairs, bathroom with a shower /whirlpool tub combo with glass doors, a log vanity with granite lavatory top outside the bathroom-hair drier ready to go. $179 double occupancy.
Room 4 (Couple's Cove)
Seclusion and grandeur is its signature. Located on the upper floor of the lodge with magnificent Table Rock Lake views and a private patio with table and chairs, it's your perfect romantic getaway for a Missouri honeymoon vacation or weekend escape. Couple's Cove greets you with vaulted ceilings that reach to the stars and an Amish handmade twisted cedar King bed that is so comfortable and inviting you may make napping your new past time. The in-room Jacuzzi for two, with its inspiring lake and fireplace views is your getaway sanctuary. The large private bath has a shower with glass doors, log vanity with granite top, and a Brazilian slate floor. You'll find luxury linens, cozy robes and slippers, hair drier and bath products-enjoy! If movie watching is in the cards, your TV with DVD, VCR, and DirecTV is there to help with entertainment and WIFI for staying in touch or checking out Branson area attractions. $209 double occupancy.
Suite (The Pond)
This unique private suite at our lakefront lodge offers a private drive, private entrance, two big bedrooms and a living room for kickin' back. It's really close to the downstairs kitchen, theater, and exercise/game room. Can it get any better? The Pond is perfect as a Branson, Missouri honeymoon suite, for any couple that likes a lot of space and privacy or for those traveling with family or friends. The master suite has one of those "grab your britches" lake views and features a look thru fireplace designed in old log cabin style with a king log bed. The extra bedroom has a queen-sized bed. The living room has a queen sized sofa sleeper, loveseat and chair with ottoman, DirecTV with VCR & DVD. There's a large bathroom with jetted tub/shower and glass doors, a log vanity with granite top inside the bathroom and then another on the outside for multiple users. A short walk on the flagstone patio, puts you in the Marquis Hot Tub, so bring your public swim gear or have a seat on our outside patio furniture. $199 double occupancy, add $25 for each additional person up to four.
The White River Lodge is a beautiful log bed and breakfast offering Branson, Missouri lodging in your choice of 4 private guestrooms and 1 two-bedroom suite. The lodge rests on 40 scenic acres, 20 minutes south and west of Branson overlooking Table Rock Lake to the east. After a good night's sleep in our comfortable, handcrafted log beds, wake up to a beautiful sunrise over Table Rock Lake. A freshly ground cup of coffee and delicious breakfast will be waiting for you.
Each of our 5 guestrooms is well appointed with many wonderful amenities in addition to those available to our guests in the public areas of our Branson, MO lodge. Each of our guest accommodations offers a gas flamed fireplace, TV/VCR/DVD, DirecTV satellite programming, and there is WIFI throughout the lodge. Each room also offers a private bath and either a jetted tub or an in-room Jacuzzi for two!
- For the comfort and safety of all guests, there is No Smoking in the lodge or on the decks. A cleaning fee of one night's rent will be charged for violations. A "Puffers Patio" is located near the lodge.
- Sorry, pets are not permitted. However, we do like 'em.
- Lodge is not set up for children under 12. Call first if you have younger school-aged children.
- Friday -Saturday or holiday may require minimum two night stay.
- Check-In: 3PM-6PM or by special arrangement. Check-Out by 11AM.
- Credit Card will not be charged if cancellation request is received 10 days prior to reservation or if room can be re-booked.
- Less than 24 hour cancellation pays full amount of reservation. Otherwise, 50% of reservation will be charged.
- There are no refunds on early departures.
- Groups (3 or more rooms) will require a 50% down payment at time of booking.
- If cancellation is received prior to 15 days of reservation, deposit will be refunded less a $25 per room and night cancellation fee.
- A 15 day and less cancellation will only be refunded if rooms are re-booked/paid less $25 per room, per night cancellation fee.
- Reservations may be requested on-line when you Check Availability, or call our toll-free number 800-544-0257.
- We will respond to your request by email or phone as soon as possible.
- A Master Card or Visa is required to hold a reservation but upon arrival you may also pay by cash or check.
- Room rates do not include taxes (5.975%).
- Reservations may not be accepted in advance for one night stays June-December.
- Weekends and holidays may require a minimum two night stay.
- A weekday single night request can be made by phone a week or less in advance.
- Single nights on weekends, three days or less in advance.
- The Pond Suite is always a two night minimum.