Devereaux Shields House
The Gallery Room
Romantic grand room on top level of home. Opens to private gallery overlooking garden. King size bed with Victorian headboard, Fireplace for viewing ambiance only, Comfortable Victorian seating area in turret, Private bath with shower over tub, Guests control central air & heat. Rate: $175 plus MS taxes for 2, Seasonal Specials
The Elmo Room
Located in Aunt Clara's Cottage, Very Spacious King Room, King Bed with Victorian Headboard, Trundle day bed, Large Spacious Room with comfortable seating, Private Bath with Shower & Tub, Cable TV and Wi-Fi, Maximum Occupancy: 4. Rate $125 plus MS taxes for 2, Seasonal specials
The Victoria Room
Located in Aunt Clara's Cottage, Romantic, Cozy & Quiet King Room, Mahogany King Rice Bed, Large Spacious Room with comfortable seating, Private Bath with Shower & Tub, Cable TV / DVD & VCR and Wi-Fi, Maximum Occupancy: 2. Rate $125 plus MS taxes for 2, Seasonal specials
The Louise Room
Located in Aunt Clara's Cottage, Bright Queen/ Double Room, Mahogany Queen Rice Bed, Tiger Stripe Maple Double Bed, Large Spacious Room with comfortable seating, Private Bath with Shower & Tub, Cable TV and Wi-Fi, Maximum Occupancy: 4. Rate $125 plus MS taxes for 2, Seasonal specials
The Rose Suite
Elegant 2-Room suite on top floor of home, King bed & Victorian Headboard 1st Bedroom, Queen Mahogany Sleigh bed 2nd Bedroom, Comfortable atmosphere overlooks gardens, Victorian seating area with cable TV, Private bath with shower over luxurious tub, Fireplace for viewing ambiance only, Guests control central air & heat. Rate:$150 plus MS taxes for 2, Maximum occupancy 4, Seasonal Specials
The Alice Room
Located in Aunt Clara's Cottage, Cozy & Comfortable Dual-Double Room, Victorian Walnut full bed, Full size Mahogany Antique Canopy Bed, Large Spacious Room with comfortable seating, Private Bath with Shower & Tub, Cable TV and Wi-Fi, Maximum Occupancy: 4. Rate $125 plus MS taxes for 2, Seasonal specials
Aunt Clara's Cottage
Aunt Clara's Cottage provides four spacious rooms in a charming 1870's Victorian with heart pine floors, large veranda, and ample sitting areas. The breakfast room doubles as a business conference and reading room.
Aunt Clara's is located at 718 North Union Street, a couple doors from the main Devereaux Shields House B&B.
All six B&B guest rooms feature period and reproduction antique furnishings, cable TV, WiFi, central heat/ac, and have private baths with hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Common areas include Sitting Areas for relaxing and reading, and relaxing gardens to stroll. Guests may enjoy working fireplaces in the main house parlors in cold weather. The cottage dining room is available for socializing, reading, games, business conferences and retreats. We are located close to Natchez, MS historic downtown attractions, shops, restaurants and entertainment.
- Payments Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Money Orders, Cash, Personal Checks
- Check In/Check Out: 2 pm - 6 pm / 11 am
- Children age 10 and older are welcome.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Outdoor areas are available for smoking.
- Pet Policy: Small well-mannered pets are acceptable in Aunt Clara's Cottage rooms with prior arrangements. A $25 pet fee will be charged.
- Service Features: Hand Picked Linens, Special Diets happily accommodated, Motorcycle and Bicycle Friendly! Garage parking may be possible depending on ongoing projects.
- All rates are based on single (1 person) or double (2 people) occupancy and are subject to MS room tax of 10% and a city tourism tax of $2 per room per night.
- Additional occupancy is $30 per person to cover linen, towels and breakfast.
- According to international standards cancellations or modifications require a minimum 7 days advance notice to avoid a room charge for the first night. No refund is issued if cancelled within 3 days before check-in. A rain check may be issued for cancellations made within 7 days.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total or a minimum $35 is due on the date of booking.
- Rates include a seated plantation style breakfast, and assorted hot and cold refreshments during your stay.