Alexander Mansion Bed and Breakfast
Romance SpecialPrice from: $45.00
- Alexander Mansion souvenir champagne flutes
- Bottle of sparkling beverage
- Long stemmed rose, placed in room during evening turn down service
- Add $45 to room rate
Advanced notice required. Customized packages available.
Private Dinner for TwoPrice from: $189.00
Celebrate a Birthday, Anniversary, Marriage Proposal or each other with a Private Dinner for Two served right here in our Elegant Inn.
Soft lighting, romantic music, personal waitstaff and custom prepared gourmet meals from one of Winona’s finest restaurants is served in the privacy of our beautiful East Room. Includes a Scrumptious Special Occasion Cake!
Tax and gratituity not included. Speak with the Innkeeper for details. Advance notice is required.
Canoe and Kayak RentalPrice from: $5.00
- Monday-Friday: 4pm-8pm
- Saturday and Sundays: 1pm-8 pm
- Register at Lake Lodge off the foot of Main Street
Canoe or kayak on Lake Winona for $5.00. Sponsored by Wenonah Canoe and Winona Park and Recreation.
All Aboard! Amtrak Train Excursion
A Uniquely Unforgettable Adventure Awaits
See Tripadvisor for great reviews written from our guests who have traveled the scenic Mississippi River rail on the Amtrak train for their stay with us. They just might convince you to leave your car keys at home!
Alexander Mansion will gladly provide free shuttle service to and from the Winona Train Depot. Area taxi rides available with reasonable fares. Alexander Mansion is within walking distance of Winona State University, The Downtown Historical District, The Mississippi River Levee Park, Lake Winona’s biking/walking trails, theatres, museums and various restaurants.
Climb Aboard and See Winona!Price from: $10.00
- $10 per person, plus tip (in Season)
- The Alexander Mansion will pick up half of the fare for our guests
- The trolley will pick up and drop off guests at the Alexander Mansion
- Trolley will pick up our guests at 9:50am on Saturdays for a one-and-a-half hour, 28 mile, narrated tour with conductor and long time Winona resident Clarence Russell
- Passengers will see and hear about various aspects of the city buildings and businesses as well as other points of interest (Subject to availability)
- Minnesota Equestrian Center
- Garvin Heights Elk Farm
- Garvin Heights Winery
- Garvin Heights Lookout
- Winona Visitor Center
- JR Watkins Plant and Museum
- Polish Cultural Institute & Museum
- Levee Park and Upper Mississippi River
- Downtown Winona/ Historic District
- Historic Merchant’s Bank
- Winona National Bank & Museum
- Historic Masonic Lodge
- Winona Public Library
- Winona County History Center
- Historic Winona County Courthouse
- Historic Lamberton Residence
- Winona State University Campus
- Beautiful Lake Winona
- Veterans Memorial Park
- Winona City Band Shell
- City Ball Parks
- Hal Leonard Publishing Corporate Offices
The Trestor Trolley is a wonderful way to see historic and beautiful Winona.
Points of Interest to be seen
Visit TresterTrolley.com for more information.
It Can Get Very Lonely in a Big Ol' Mansion
Innkeeper will offer discounted rates on two night stays. Must ask for discount when making your reservation, and remember, the longer your stay, the bigger the discount!
Last Minute Special
Not liking to see a good room sit empty, the Innkeeper may give discounts for reservations made the day of arrival. Subject to room availability. Must ask for discount at time of making reservation.
Call to talk with Richard at (507) 474-4224.
Business Traveler Special
- All of our rooms have a comfortable bed
- Access to a refrigerator
- Coffee maker
- Comfortable seating
- Conference room
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi is available in rooms and common areas to catch up on your e-mails
- We offer you flexible breakfast hours, menu and cancellation policy
- Your room will be chosen for you by the Innkeeper at your time of arrival
- If you wish to select a specific room, then the standard rate applies
- Business rate is valid for one guest per room and offered Sunday thru Thursday with holidays excluded
- We also offer discounts for long term stays
In honor of Maude King Alexander, who traveled extensively on business, we offer this concession.
As a business traveler or winter corporate client you want and need all of the modern conveniences to make your travel enjoyable and stress free.
Please contact the Innkeeper for availability. Rate is negotiable.
Gift certificates are a great gift for friends, family or business associates. Please visit our website for more information.