Mrs. B's Historic Lanesboro Inn & Restaurant
River Song Room 1
Second floor. River/garden views, serene in hues of blue, cream and yellow. Full all-new bath with whirlpool tub/shower. New carpet, and a charming electric wood stove is yours to enjoy. Queen four poster bed dressed in stunning Juliette bedding. $179
Guinevere's Secret Room 2
Second floor. A Queen Partial Canopy Bed dressed in Waverly bedding welcomes you into this charming room. A Canadian rocker, leather easy chair, desk and tiled fireplace complete the cozy feeling of this guest room. New bath/shower. $139
Mrs. B's Room 3
Second floor. King bed with lovely 'Just Roses' comforter and delightful silky sheets. A ceiling high canopy and drapes surround the bed head, and on the walls, beautifully patterned wallpaper in rose and white. An electric wood stove for added ambiance. Beautiful new rose bath, tub/shower. $174
The Patchwork Room 4
Second floor. Gorgeous Provence Patchwork Quilt with matching shams dress the Queen Partial Canopy bed. A wingback chair and rocker nearby the tiled fireplace offer a place to rest after a day of touring or biking. The roll-top desk a place to write your adventures of the day in the room diary. Lovely new bath/shower only. $139
The Rosemal Room 5
Second floor. Beautiful new period iron Queen bed and wonderful new 'Bamboo' carpet. 'Bellagio' walls around the bed and in the new bath/shower only. New tile floor, vanity and sink. Electric wood stove for a romantic touch. $135
The Parkway Room 6
Second floor. Now has a charming electric wood stove, new interior design and furnishings, a Queen four poster canopy bed dressed with an heirloom 'Birds of Paradise' quilt with matelasse shams, new carpet, all new full bath tub/shower, faux finished in sunshine yellow with Victorian shower fixtures and sliding rain-glass doors. $179
Garden Room 7
First floor. We have redecorated this lovely Queen room with paint, carpet and new interior design. A charming electric wood stove sits in one corner. As in all of our rooms you will sleep well on the new Serta mattress, covered with beautiful Showcase Bedding. The bath, all new, has a whirlpool tub/shower as well as new vanity and commode. Although eclectic, the bath and bedroom still retain their Victorian Country ambiance, with high ceilings and large windows overlooking the Root River and Garden. $179
A Bed Of Roses Room 8
First floor. A four-poster Queen bed dressed in Wakefield quilted bedding. Full bath with tub/shower, new carpet, and new interior design throughout. Canadian rocker, wingback chair, electric wood stove, and desk complete the room. $139
Kristen's Room 9
First floor. Our popular Norwegian Sleigh-bed room has undergone a wonderful transformation. Sleep snugly under the comfy 'patriotic' Old Glory patchwork quilt on the new antique-finish Queen iron sleigh bed. Full bath tub/shower always stocked with our fluffy towels. Lovely new carpet. Door opens out to patio. $149
Our bed and breakfast rates range from $135.00 to $179.00 per evening and include afternoon refreshments and a full gourmet country breakfast for two.
There is no food service in the guest rooms.
All rates subject to 9.875% lodging tax.
Room gratuities are always at the guest's discretion.
Please note that guests' rooms are on two floors and the inn does not have an elevator.
- All reservations must be secured by a credit card. This guarantees both the guest and the Inn the entire period is reserved.
- There will be a charge if guests do not arrive, arrive after the reserved date or depart before the final date of the confirmed reservation.
- For reservations cancelled within 7 days of the arrival date there will be a full charge for the room unless we are able to rebook for the entire period of the stay. If we rebook your room, we will send a check refunding your room amount.
- All holidays and event weekends require a two week notification for room cancellations.
- The Inn accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Cash.
- We require a two night minimum on weekends from opening in mid-April through October or closing.
- Weekend defined - Friday-Saturday, Saturday-Sunday (and on three day weekends. i.e.
- Mondays for Memorial Day, July 3rd, Labor Day, Columbus Day)
- Check-in is welcomed from 3 p.m. Please inform us if your arrival will be later than 10 p.m. Our front door is locked in the evening.
- Check-out is requested by 11 a.m. (with the exception of Tuesday which is 10AM) to allow our staff the time to prepare the rooms for our next guests.
- Rates and policies are subject to change without notice...and may vary during high demand periods.
- The Inn is primarily a getaway for adults, for romantic getaways and a destination spot, and is therefore not appropriate for children under twelve.
- The inn is not able to accommodate pets.
- The inn is a smoke-free environment. There is no smoking anywhere inside the Inn or anywhere on the property including decks and gardens.