Nicolin Mansion Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Luxury Beds, Romantic Rooms
Enjoy one of five guest rooms, each uniquely decorated from traditional to art deco. Slow your pace, rejuvenate your spirit, and escape to each other.
- Private bathroom, some with whirlpool tub
- Fireplace in each room
- Private seating area
- In-room coffee service
Gourmet Candlelight Breakfast
You choose if you would like to join other guests at our grand mahogany dining table, or have breakfast served in the privacy of your room.
- First course features breads and fruit such as our signature Scones and Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- Second course entree could be Croissant Stuffed French Toast or Scotch Eggs
- Third course dessert has featured Molten Spiced Chocolate Cake and Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Every day is different, and can accommodate any dietary restriction
Historic Mansion, Modern Amenities
A National Register of Historic Places property, Frank Nicolin's mansion was considered the finest residence ever constructed in Scott County. Relax and enjoy the many amenities.
- Guest kitchen offering complimentary wine, soft drinks, coffee, tea and popcorn any time
- Baby grand piano in front parlor
- Courtyard garden and koi pond
- Free high speed wireless internet
Beautiful Historic Downtown Jordan
Founded in 1854, the charming City of Jordan is a gem surrounded by the bluffs and rolling green hills of the beautiful Minnesota River Valley. Just minutes from Minneapolis / St. Paul, Jordan offers a cozy small-town environment with a wide variety of activities to experience.
- Visit the winery, apple orchards, mill pond and waterfall, and largest candy store in Minnesota
- Recreation ranges from paint ball to golf, balloon rides to horse rides, and zip lines to classic 80s arcade
- Restaurants feature fine French dining to classic family diners
- Local events include some of the best hometown baseball in the country and the Scott County Fair