Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast
Champagne and Roses Suite
Our most romantic suite for your special occasion! Relax in your full bath's two person whirlpool, or enjoy the two sided fireplace from either the comfort of the hand painted antique queen bed or the loveseat in your private sitting room. We can help make any occasion a time to remember.
Enjoy the rustic elegance of the Northwood’s in your own private "cabin." Unwind by the gas fireplace or track bear and moose in your full ceramic 3/4 bath. Snuggle under in a king bed with quilted comfort. Let us help you find your "wild" side!
Retreat to a dreamy garden escape; unwind by taking a long soak in the extra deep tub in your full bath. Your private sitting room with daybed and electric fireplace makes you want to curl up with a good book or a loved one. Fall asleep "under the stars" of the lighted arbor behind the garden gate queen bed. This suite can sleep four with the daybed and trundle. If you like the charm of beautiful gardens, this room's for you!
Sail away from your cares in this cozy two room nautical suite. Decorated in a charming old world style, this suite is on the first floor and offers an additional private outside entrance, 3/4 bath and very comfortable "iron" queen bed. Sailors and adventurers at heart will love this room!
- No minimum stay is required
- Check-in time is 3:00–5:00 p.m.
- Check-out time at 11:00 a.m.
- Guests arriving after 5:00 p.m. please call in advance and make arrangements
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted, however smoking is not allowed
- Children age 12 and older are welcome; under 12 by prior arrangement only please
- No guest pets allowed; owners do have one dog
- Vegetarian, diabetic and gluten-free meals are available with prior request.
- Available Sunday–Thursday
- Include wireless internet, access to printer, and early continental breakfast
- Credit card number is required to hold a reservation (Nothing will be charged at the time of reservation)
- We accept MasterCard, Discover or Visa
For cancellations more than 7 days (10 days for holidays and whole house rentals) there will be no charge.
Cancellations less than 7 days: 50% for reservations dates will be charged but may be used for a future stay—if the room is re-rented there is no charge. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, full price will be charged unless room can be re-rented