The Ellery House
Thomas Wahl Room - Eastlake Elegance
A large bay window invites you into this spacious room with East Lake Victorian furnishings including a Victorian Queen bed with marble-top dresser and an 1890â€™s gas fireplace viewable from your bed. Breakfast may be served in your room upon request. Your private bath has a marble shower. Amenities include fireplace, Wi-Fi, refrigerator, CD player and A/C.
Ellery Suite - Romantic Retreat
A romantic getaway awaits you in the Ellery Suite, featuring a private balcony with views of Duluth and Lake Superior. This two-room suite offers a sitting room with a cozy loveseat in front of a fireplace, a separate bedroom showcasing an antique marble dresser and a hand-carved walnut queen comfortable bed. Enjoy breakfast in your sitting room if you so desire. Your bath features a 1920's tub and shower. Amenities include Wi-Fi, fireplace, refrigerator, CD player and A/C.
Lilla's Room - Enchanting Escape
This garden-view room with antique iron queen comfortable bed and antique dresser invites you into relaxation. Breakfast can be served in your room if you desire. Your private bath features a claw foot soaking tub and shower. Amenities include Wi-Fi, refrigerator, CD player and A/C.
Daisy's Suite with Sun Porch - Suite Seclusion
This spacious, two-room sun-filled suite offers you views of the wooded ravine and Lake Superior from your private delightful sun porch. Should you desire, breakfast can be served in your sunroom. Your bedroom offers you a queen-size featherbed for a comfortable nights sleep and the elegant bath features an oversized clawfoot tub and marble shower. Amenities include Wi-Fi, fireplace, refrigerator, CD player and A/C
May we suggest adding a ROMANCE BASKET to your stay? Perfect for Honeymoons, Anniversaries or "Just Because." The basket incudes:
- A dozen roses
- Chilled champagne (or sparkling juice)
- Belgian chocolate truffles (fresh, handmade)
- Two Hand Thrown Ellery House Mugs
All in a basket with vintage surprises, $75 with any stay or complimentary with our three-night Romance Package
Reservations & Policies
Via phone, e-mail or ONLINE. Online reservations are not confirmed until we contact you via phone or e-mail with confirmation. A two-night minimum is requested on weekends (FRI/SAT or SAT/SUN) May-October. During the months of November-April some exceptions may be made.
- Check In: 3PM-6PM or by advance arrangement
- Check Out: By 11AM
- Rates: All rates shown are based on double occupancy
- Please add $20/night for a third person in the room
- Taxes: A 10.875% MN state and local tax are additional
- A full sumptuous breakfast is served in the dining room at 9AM or in the privacy of your room with advance notice
- We are happy to accommodate allergies and food restrictions, please advise us in advance
- Sorry, no pets
- We offer a smoke-free environment, inside and out
- Parking: Off-street parking available
A $50 fee per room/per night wll be charged when reservations are cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival.