Quill And Quilt Bed & Breakfast
This newly remodeled suite features a 2 person Jacuzzi and a double shower. The king sized bed with a view of the small fireplace adds extra charm on a cold night. Being in the eaves of the house adds a certain intimacy not found on the other floors.
$139 Sun-Th / $209 Fri & Sat
The largest room in the house is named after Colonel William Colvill, who was a local civil war hero. Upon entering this second floor room you will see the large antique oak mantel over the full sized gas fireplace. Plum colored carpet softly depresses beneath your feet. To your left is the antique oak king size four poster canopied bed. Music may be played from the stereo/CD player next to the luxurious quilt covered bed. Recline in bed to watch television or a DVD from the collection of DVD's in the library. A little niche for sitting and relaxing is toward the center of the room. Thick gold and dark green patterned paper adorns the surrounding walls to create a feeling of luxury. An attached bathroom offers an almost entirely separate room with its oversized double Jacuzzi, separate half moon shower and access to a balcony with a seating area. This is the only room with access to the private balcony. $159 Sun-Th / $229 Fri&Sat
One of our most popular rooms named after the home's original owner, Dr. A.T. Conley, this room offers all of the amenities available in a cozy second floor space. Warm jade and cranberry walls invite you to linger over morning coffee in your room just before our full breakfast. A beautiful sleigh bed is a focal point with framed photos of Dr. Conley and his wife placed on either side of the queen sized quilt covered bed. Recline in an antique rocker or wingback chair while conversing with your friend or loved one. Prop yourself up in bed to watch television or a DVD movie. Enjoy the two person Jacuzzi in the attached bathroom with a separate shower that is almost as large as the room itself!
$109 Sun-Th / $149 Fri & Sat
A secret getaway on the third floor. This spacious Haven is probably the most secluded room in the house. Enjoy a decadent massage and return to your room -full of angles, exposed brick and a window seat. Rich gold, green and crimson wallpaper will please the eye. Sit in the two- person Jacuzzi while sipping a glass of wine or champagne. A shower is also available in this large dusty rose and plum colored bathroom. Write your first novel or simply relax in the separate dormered sitting area. A king sized bed faces the full size television and DVD player. Choose from our large collection of DVD's in the library. The third floor is centrally air conditioned.
$139 Sun-Th / $199 Fri & Sat
Named for Dr. Conley's daughter because this was her room, this room packs a lot into a smaller space. Gaze out the huge window from second floor window seat on to the front garden area while enjoying a hot drink or a complimentary glass of wine or soda. Watch the leaves on the old oak tree flutter in the breeze outside the window while you read or journal. Surrounding you the walls are decorated in an ivory silk pattern wallpaper with a rose and sage floral border. The quilt covered four poster bed is queen sized. Cozy up in bed while watching the firelight dance in the gas stove fireplace or while watching television or one of the many DVD's offered in the library. A private attached bathroom offers an oversized single Jacuzzi with shower.
$99 Sun-Th / $139 Fri & Sat
- All reservations must be made with a major credit card. We will charge your credit card for the full amount of your stay upon confirmation. Any changes to your reservation after this initial transaction are processed as a separate transaction.
- Cancellation: Once your reservation is confirmed there will be a minimum $25 fee to cancel or change the date(s). Cancellation/change of your reservation requires a 14-day notice for any cash refund to be issued. If your stay is cancelled with less than 24-hour notice, on the same day of the reservation, no refund or gift certificate will be issued. A gift certificate for the balance will be issued to you if 14 days notice is given.
- If a promotional certificate/coupon that has been purchased from a third party (Groupon, Living Social, etc.) is being used, the promotional value of the coupon is forfeited upon any cancellation made less than 72 hours in advance of the first day of the reservation. No refund or gift certificate is issued in such cases, and all other reservation policies apply.
- Check-in: Standard Check-in is from 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM. Check-in can sometimes be arranged before 4:30 by appointment. Check-in until 9pm can usually be arranged as well. If you arrive to check-in before 4:30pm or after 7pm and have not made specific arrangements, it is very possible no one will be at the house. (The $25 fee applies in either case). If you have not arrived by 8pm on the first evening of your stay â€“ we reserve the right to cancel your reservation, policies associated with cancellation noted above will apply, and the room you had reserved may be rented to a different guest.
- The Quill & Quilt has a strict No-Open Flame policy. No smoking or burning of candles is allowed in the house. Violation of this policy will result in a minimum $150 fee. If any damage is done to the property by smoking or fire, or caused by violation of this policy, you will also be held 100% liable for the full restoration of the damaged property.
- Breakfast: ~Weekends (Sat/Sun Mornings) - rates include our standard full breakfast which is served at 9:30AM in the dining room. We realize that this time, situation, breakfast selection, and other aspects may not meet the preferences or needs of all guests. Therefore, we also ALWAYS offer (if requested at check-in or before arrival) a voucher to enjoy breakfast at The Old Market Deli or Cannon Valley Coffee House. Another option on days we serve breakfast and if requested in advance, is to have a continental breakfast basket placed outside of your room about 9:00am (weekends only) ~Weekdays (Monday-Friday Mornings) - rates include a full breakfast served by our friends at The Old Market Deli located a couple blocks away or at The Cannon Valley Coffee House.
- Check-out is by 11:00 a.m. Guests choosing to stay past 11am will be charged a late check-out fee of $25/half-hour (or partial) beyond 11am
- Children: Children age 14+ and traveling with an adult are welcome. Children under age 14 are generally not allowed - please call in regard to any children under age 14. Anyone under 18 years of age must share accommodation with the adult(s) with whom they are traveling - additional occupancy fees apply in all cases where more than 2 people occupy one room.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets are allowed at the Quill & Quilt.
- Privacy: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.