Topliff's Tara Bed & Breakfast and Llama Farm
Located on the 3rd floor, Attic Treasures has a king size four-poster cedar log bed, a whirlpool tub in the private bathroom, and a single pull-out sofa bed. This room is perfect for a honeymoon or special get-away weekend or a couple traveling with a sma Maximum Occupancy: 3
Located on the second floor, the Spinning Loft room has a queen sized bed and a private bath. The decor includes a spinning wheel located in a small loft inside the bathroom, as well as other unique wool spinning related appointments. Maximum Occupancy: 2.
Whimsically appointed with musical instruments and a king sized bed (formed by joining antique four-poster brass twin beds), Musical Notes shares the bathroom located across the hallway with the Grandma's Quilts room. Maximum Occupancy: 2.
Twin four-poster beds adorned with hand crafted quilts and a functional washstand appoint this room located across the hall from the Musical Notes room on the second floor. The bathroom is accessed via the hallway. Maximum Occupancy: 2
Located on the first floor Botanical Dreams provides easy access for persons not wishing to climb additional stairs. The bathroom is not attached to the bedroom, but is located just a couple of steps outside the back bedroom door. Maximum Occupancy: 2
- Smoking is not allowed
- We do not accommodate pets no matter how loving or well behaved
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted
- Deposit Amount Required: credit card guarantee
- Open all year round
- Long-term stays, and group discounts available. Call for details.
- No minimum stay required
- Check In time is 4 to 7 PM and Check Out time is 11 AM
- Use our online reservation system. If assistance is needed, call 517-655-8860
- Cancellation: A one week notice of cancellation is required. If less than one week notice is received, a charge equal to a one night stay will be imposed