Relaxation, romance and luxury go hand-in-hand in the Cygnet Suite at White Swan Inn. All the amenities for a relaxing getaway: an exceptionally comfortable queen bed with crisply ironed sheets, all-season fireplace and comfy chairs for reading. The large bath is highlighted by a relaxing Ultra Bath whirlpool tub to relieve your stress plus an extra-large ceramic-tiled shower. Cygnet Suite has seasonal views of White Lake and is accented by rich decorative elements. Book today to rekindle the romantic fires.
Enjoy a relaxing evening with a gas fireplace. You are encouraged to put your feet up and relax with a good book and a cup of your favorite beverage. Games, puzzles, books and magazines are in abundance for quiet afternoons. Or watch a movie on cable or DVD; free wireless internet is available if you need to stay connected.
A fully-equipped kitchen with new appliances and a spacious dining area for either formal or take-out meals will set the mood for an intimate dining experience. Or, if you prefer not to cook, there are several restaurants in the area offering delicious dining options.
Two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the second with a daybed with trundle, offer sleeping accommodations for up to 4 persons. Quality mattresses with lovely linens are guaranteed to provide a sweet dream-filled night. Both bedrooms have cable TV w/DVD players and ceiling fans. Plus, there is a newly-remodeled bath with a large shower and thick luxurious towels to pamper your body. Swan Cottage even includes a washer/dryer for guest use. For comfort and safety, Swan Cottage is a non-smoking facility.
Swan Cottage is pet-friendly. We are happy to accommodate your pet on an "as approved" basis. Tree-shaded Swan Cottage includes a glassed-in seasonal front porch and a fenced rear yard with a garden pergola, gas grill and patio seating so that you can enjoy the wonderful West Michigan weather. There is even a clothes line to hang your beach towels after a sun-drenched summer day spent at Lake Michigan.
Third Swan is a Nova 40 twin diesel motor yacht docked on White Lake. There is ample room aboard for six passengers, with an open air flying bridge, enclosed aft deck and plenty of room for catching some sun. Third Swan and her crew can offer several different on-the-water experiences such as sunset cruises, historic water tours, overnight dockside accommodations plus a unique setting for business meetings and elopement, vow renewal and wedding packages. Join USCG-licensed Captain Ron Russell aboard Third Swan for some fun in the sun!
Named for the first owners of the house, the Covell Room within this MI Inn features a king-size bed for great sleeping or the flexibility of two twin beds. Either option is available in this large bedroom. This room can also accommodate a roll-away bed for a third guest for an additional charge. Unique bath with original claw-foot tub is a guest favorite. Additional amenities include: all-season fireplace, antique mahogany dresser, wingback chairs, flat-screen TV w/DVD player, alarm clock, hair dryer, comfy robes, ceiling fan and air conditioning.
The private bath for this room in this Michigan Inn is unique. Formerly part of the servant's quarters, the bath is two steps down and features an extra deep, oak rimmed claw-foot soaking tub with shower. Accented by a floral botanical theme and warm colors throughout, this is a very inviting room at the White Swan Inn, a Michigan Inn. Delicious breakfast included in the rate.
Step down into this room and step back into the past. Mariner Room offers a comfortable and quiet respite. Smaller in size but just as relaxing, Mariner features a wonderfully comfortable double bed and a private bath w/shower. Full delicious breakfast completes the picture.
Located at the back of the house, small but charming, Mariner Room is part of the original servant's quarters. Featuring a tall iron double bed, flat-screen TV w/DVD player, air conditioning, alarm clock, hair dryer, ceiling fan and a private bath with ceramic shower. The servants never had it so good!
Jasmine Room evokes a "summer cottage" feeling with white wicker furnishings, ivy accents and sun-dappled shadows. Comfy queen-sized bed with crisp freshly-ironed sheets, private bath w/shower. Amenities include flat-screen TV w/DVD player tucked in a wicker armoire, painted writing desk and a whimsical birdhouse lamp to complete the feel of summer. Also, there is an alarm clock, hair dryer, comfy robes, ceiling fan and air conditioning. Free Wireless Internet. The rate includes a delicious breakfast to start your day.
Guest Rooms, Rates & Policies
- Rates are for individual rooms and may vary with the season and length of stay
- Rates are subject to Michigan state tax, county lodging tax, B&B association assessment
- Full payment due at time of arrival, major credit cards, checks and cash accepted
- Rollaway bed is available on a limited basis in select rooms for an additional charge
- Gift certificates are always available
- Corporate and extended stay rates are available
- Full breakfast included in rate
- Free wireless internet included in rate
- For the comfort and safety of all guests, smoking is not permitted
- Pets may be permitted with prior approval by innkeeper
- Maximum two persons per room, except where approved by innkeeper
- Guests are responsible for any damage or loss incurred in our guestrooms, common areas or outside grounds;Damage or loss will be charged to the credit card on file
- Due to our small nature, cancellations affect our business greatly
- Cancellations made up to 7 days prior to your arrival will result in a full refund of your deposit, less a $20 administrative fee
- Cancellations made in less than 7 days of your arrival will result in a forfeiture of your deposit unless the room(s) can be re-booked, then only the $20 administrative fee will be charged
- Guest is responsible for full reservation. There is no discount for shortened stays
- No shows will be charged 100% of the reservation
- Whole House Bookings require a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT Cancellations within 30 days prior to arrival will be charged the balance, less any rooms that we are able to re-book
- Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time; After 6:00 p.m., must be arranged in advance
- Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- First night charges are due at time of booking
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid major credit card
- All gift cards and/or gift certificates must be declared at time of booking
- Minimum nights stay required for holiday weekends
- Summer weekends require a minimum Friday/Saturday combined stay