Yelton Manor Bed & Breakfast
A warm welcome awaits you at...Yelton Manor Bed & Breakfast
The Manor overlooks the scenic Lake Michigan shoreline with its sandy beaches and magnificent sunsets. Our three-story Victorian mansion was built in 1890 and was one of the finest resorts of the time in South Haven. In 1989 the mansion was totally renovated and became The Yelton Manor. Elaine & Rob have been lovingly caring for their guests since.
Accolades and Awards
- "Top Of The Crop in Luxury B&Bs" Chicago Sun Times
- "A Home Away from Home" New York Times
- "Top 10 B&Bs in the USA" Amoco Motor Club
- "Top 25 Weekend Escapes from Chicago" Bonnie Ruben, Chicago Tribune
- "Voted #3 'Best Inn in the USA'" Inn Traveler Magazine Guest Survey 2004
Whether you choose The Yelton Manor B&B or The Manor Guest House for your accommodation,
every season is a memorable experience. Come visit us and enjoy our lakefront homes.
Two parlors with fireplaces, two porches, a cozy den with a bar and popcorn maker, a lake-view "widow's watch" and other luxurious lounges hold our extensive library of unique books and videos. Outdoors, the decks and garden swings are surrounded by award-winning perennial and rose gardens. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres are served every evening and a wonderful full breakfast each morning. Day-long goodies are always available.