Martha's Vineyard Bed & Breakfast
The West Tisbury - Main House
A luxurious patchwork bedspread of velvet & silk adorns the antique bed nestled next to the fireplace. Enjoy reading a book or simply taking in the view from your private verandah, which overlooks the gardens & pond. The West Tisbury offers a private bath with shower.
The Arbor - Main House
Antique appointments, with rich touches, including a beautiful iron bed, make you feel right at home. A comfy wingback chair sits waiting for you to enjoy this sunny room or to enjoy a quiet evening in front of the fireplace. Enjoy soaking in the sun or counting stars on the spacious shared verandah just outside your room. Private bath with shower.
The Tuckernuck - Main House
A beautifully carved pineapple headboard says "Welcome" to the weary traveler. The luxurious linens and fireplace to its side are perfect for that early morning snuggle. Features the most spacious private verandah on-site, with views of the front pond and golf course. If you are an early riser this is the perfect setting for a beautiful sunrise. Private bath with shower.
The Manchester Suite - Main House
A spacious room, the Manchester is a favorite for many of our returning guests. A beautiful brass sleigh bed, dressed with the finest of linens invites you in for a peaceful night's sleep. Lounge on the chaise in front of the fire, or enjoy a glass of wine on your private verandah. Watch the Blue Heron come in for his evening meal while listening to the pond fountain. Full-sized bath with whirlpool soaking tub and separate shower.
The Provincetown - Main House
A cozy, light and airy room that features an elegantly appointed four-poster bed. Century old lilac bushes gently shade the window in early May, step out on your shared sun porch to enjoy their fragrance. A private bath with shower and 2-person whirlpool tub combo. Fireplace.
Chatham - Guesthouse
A cathedral ceiling and dormer enhance the peaceful and romantic cottage atmosphere. Enjoy the fireplace while soaking in your whirlpool tub. Grab a movie & popcorn from the kitchenette to make a "date night" right in your room. Private bath with shower.
Dartmouth - Guesthouse
A cheerful room decorated in sunny yellow. Grab a cup of hot chocolate from the kitchenette and pull up the wicker armchairs in front of the fire. The 2-person whirlpool sits behind double French doors that can be opened to enjoy the fireplace or closed off for more privacy. Private bath with shower/2-person whirlpool combo.
Cranston - Guesthouse
This room offers the ultimate in romantic privacy. Enjoy breakfast in bed or on your private covered porch. A cathedral ceiling and dormer enhance the peaceful and romantic cottage atmosphere and make this a special hideaway. Private bath with shower.
Nantucket Suite - Guesthouse
Fairhaven Suite - Guesthouse
This luxury suite is the largest and most private that Martha's Vineyard has to offer. A spacious private bathroom featuring a 2-person whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower. Sit on the private covered porch overlooking the golf course and listen to the crickets chirp or the deer feed on the apple trees, or just snuggle up on the chaise lounge in front of your fireplace. Come and experience why Martha's Vineyard has been voted the "Most Romantic Getaway" for four consecutive years! Private bath with 2-person whirlpool and seperate shower.
Brewster - Guesthouse
Each room is uniquely decorated in an elegant "cottage" decor". Queen-sized beds are adorned with embroidered coverlets, quilts, comforters and down pillows (hypo-allergenic pillows available upon request). All have private baths, large 2-person whirlpool tubs (except Nantucket), fireplaces, TV/DVD, CD player and individually controlled air conditioning. Most rooms feature private entrances & porches. The rooms share a kitchenette equipped with microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker and sink.
Guests staying in our guesthouse enjoy the privacy of having a hot breakfast delivered right to their room. They can enjoy breakfast in bed each morning of their stay or take it out on their porch if weather allows.
Main House Accommodations
Each room is uniquely decorated with gold-plated fixtures, imported stained glass and heirloom antiques. Queen-sized beds are adorned with luxurious bedding, comforters and down pillows (hypo-allergenic pillows available upon request). French doors lead to verandahs overlooking beautiful grounds. All rooms feature private bath, fireplace and individually controlled air conditioning. Guest amenities include plush bathrobes, hair dryers, quality toiletries, TV/DVD and CD player.
Guests staying in the main house accommodations enjoy a 4-course breakfast served each morning. When weather permits breakfast is served on the beautiful vine-covered verandah. During cooler times of the year breakfast is served in the elegant dining room. In either setting, Ginger's piping-hot meals are always served on antique china with silver, crystal and cloth linens.
- 50% deposit required when reservation is made
- Cash, major credit cards & personal checks accepted
- Rates are based per room per night for single or double occupancy
- Additional person in room please add $25 per night
- Two night minimum stay on in-season weekends with occasional three night requirement on festival/holiday weekends
- Check-in Mon. - Fri. 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Sat. & Sun. Check-in 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Late arrivals available with prior arrangement
- Check out at 11:00 am
- Please note that we are on Eastern Standard Time
- Cancellation with full refund (minus a $20 processing fee per room) if made 10 days prior to reserved date
- Cancellations less than 10 days are responsible for the entire reservation unless room can be re-booked for all nights
- Holidays require 30 days prior notice of cancellation for refund
- Cancellations less than 30 days are responsible for entire reservation unless room can be re-booked for all nights
- Should it be necessary for guests to depart earlier than the confirmed departure date, or change reservation in any way, guests will be responsible for the full amount of the intended stay unless we are able to re-book all nights
- For the comfort & safety of our guests there is a no smoking policy in any of the rooms or public areas
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas outside
- This policy of no smoking inside is strictly enforced with a $250 cleaning fee charged if you choose to light up inside
- Martha's Vineyard is an adult facility and generally not suited for young children
- If you are travelling with children please mention when making reservations
- Under some situations and circumstances we may be able to accommodate, but prior arrangements must be made with innkeepers
- Due to excessive wax damage there is no candle burning in guest rooms
- Sorry, we are not able to accommodate guest pets