Inn at the Park Bed & Breakfast
The Hawthorn Suite
If you are considering a romantic Michigan vacation, none can compare to the Inn at the Park when it comes to setting the scene. The Hawthorn brags a beautiful king-size black plantation-shutter canopy bed! This room is considered our premier suite. Amenities include a gas fireplace with a large flat screen TV/DVD/VCR above the mantle. French doors open to a private bath and double whirlpool Jacuzzi with a stained glass window for romantic ambiance, perfect for your weekend getaway or honeymoon in Michigan. There is also a sitting area with a love seat and two Queen Anne chairs flanking the fireplace, along with a small writing desk in the window alcove. This room is the only room with a private balcony which overlooks Black River and Stanley Johnson Park.
The Magnolia Suite
If you are hunting for the perfect honeymoon suite in Michigan, you can end your search right here. The Magnolia is considered the honeymoon suite and is the largest room in the house. It features a king-size pencil post bed with a European lace canopy. The romantic loveseat at the foot of the bed faces the fireplace for intimate conversations. Next to the fireplace is the double Jacuzzi with stained glass window. There is also a private bath enclosed by French doors, with a shower and large Country French vanity. The Magnolia is on the second floor and overlooks the park from a platform sitting area in the bay window. Ah, this suite in Inn at the Park is the perfect destination for romantic Michigan travel. Large flat screen TV/VCR/DVD
The Sycamore Room
The Sycamore Room, located on the second floor, features a king-size black plantation shutter bed. The fireplace is flanked by two Queen Anne chairs . A large antique white armoire houses the TV/VCR. The in-room double Jacuzzi is tucked in the room next to the bed and is ornamented by Victorian lattice and a stained glass window. Additionally, there is a private bath with shower.
The Juniper Room
For your Michigan weekend getaway, you will love the Juniper Room. With our inn’s proximity to local attractions and activities, it’s also the perfect spot to settle in for your Lake Michigan vacation. The Juniper is a king-size room with antique French doors that reveal a spacious private bathroom with a double Jacuzzi whirlpool housed by etched glass panels and a stained glass window. This room also offers a small writing desk and an armoire that houses the TV/VCR. The fireplace is flanked by two matching Waverly Queen Anne chairs and is situated on the second floor with a view of the gardens and the waterfall.
The Willow Room
The Willow Room, equipped with a jacuzzi tub, is tucked in the back of the house on the second floor. Our most private and very romantic room includes matching Waverly chairs that flank the gas fireplace. The queen-size bed has an antique walnut headboard and footboard. There is a private bath with shower. This room overlooks the backyard gardens and waterfall. TV/VCR
The Tamarack Room
The Tamarack Room is located on the main floor and offers you the comfort of a large private bathroom with a regular size jet-tub, a flat screen TV/VCR, and antique furnishings with an elegant Victorian queen size bed. The fireplace is situated in between windows and a pair of matching Queen Anne chairs.
The Aspen Room
The Aspen offers a queen-size bed, gas fireplace, private bath with shower, and a flat screen TV with a DVD/VCR. Your panoramic view overlooks the Park from the front of the house. The Aspen is located on the second floor in the front of the house and is charming and very comfortable.
The Linden Room
The Linden offers a queen size bed, gas fireplace, private bath with tub/shower, and flat screen TV with VCR. Your panoramic view overlooks the Park from the front of the house. The Linden is located on the second floor in the front of the house and is both charming and very comfortable.
The Spruce Room
The Spruce offers a queen-size bed with a hardwood Amish headboard and a beautiful armoire that houses the TV/VCR. On one side of the bed is the fireplace with two wingback chairs. The private bathroom includes a tub/shower combo. Tucked in the back of the house and in the gardens, you will gaze on the flower garden, where our summer swing provides romantic moments.
Hall Tree Condo
1 Bedroom 1 Bath
This one-bedroom condo suite gives you everything you could possibly want during your stay in South Haven. The living/dining area is cozy and offers a full kitchen, eating area, and a large flat-screen TV/DVD. The bedroom has a queen-sized bed with a full bath incorporated into the room. The best part is the screened porch in the gardens by the waterfall. You are right in the middle of town, but you would think you were in your own private park loaded with flowers, birds, and privacy.
Parkview Moorings Condo
2 bedrooms, 1 ½ baths
This two-bedroom townhouse/condominium is two levels with the two bedrooms, full bath, washer, and dryer located upstairs. The front bedroom has a full-sized bed. The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an upper deck with a commanding view of the Black River. There is cable TV in both bedrooms and downstairs. The main level includes a full kitchen with all the amenities. The living room has a stereo with CD and VCR. There is a lower-level deck, also with a view of the Black River which offers a continuous parade of boats. The location is within two blocks of the beach, two blocks from town, and just behind the Inn at the Park. Leave the car parked and enjoy South Haven on foot or by bicycle.
Mariners Cove Condo
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 4)
Mariners Cove condominium is a single-level walk-out with two bedrooms and one full bathroom plus a second bathroom that has a shower and sink. The living room has a fireplace, CD player, and VCR/DVD. The deck off the living room has a view of the pool and the Black River. Sit and watch the sailboats go by while sipping on a cool beverage. The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a deck with a view of the Black River and the swimming pool. The front bedroom also has a queen-sized bed. There is cable TV in both bedrooms and the living room. The condo includes a full kitchen with all the amenities. There is also a washer and dryer located in the utility room. Our vacation home is within two blocks of the beach, four blocks from town, and three blocks from the park. Walk everywhere. We are that close to it all!
Room Information & Policies
The Inn at the Park Bed and Breakfast, South Haven lodging in Michigan, provides luxury travel accommodations perfect for your extended vacation or romantic getaway for two. Each of our nine spacious guest rooms is an opulent experience in Lake Michigan lodging. Fireplaces, private bathrooms, whirlpool tubs, specialty soaps, king and queen beds, and magnificent views complete your experience at this fine bed and breakfast.
Holiday/Festival rates and minimum night stays may differ for some rooms. Contact the Innkeeper for details as these rates may not be posted on our website.
- Check In / Check Out
- Check-in time is any time after 3 pm and before 8 pm Eastern Standard Time. Check-out time is 11 am on the day of departure.
- For the comfort of our guests, smoking and pets are not permitted. We cannot accommodate guests under the age of 18. Maximum of two guests per room. Third party gift cards are only valid for full price stays and not good towards specials, promotions, or during the months of July & August. A 10% handling fee may apply. Ask when booking. Some holiday weekends require a 3 night minimum stay.
- Room Rates, Requirements & Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and personal checks are accepted. We require advance notice if you intend to use any gift certificates. Most weekends require a two-night stay. Minimum length stays may apply for holidays and special events. Holiday and festival weekends may be subject to different rates. Advertised specials may state "some restrictions may apply". Ask for these details at the time of booking.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event of a cancellation, a $25 cancellation/handling fee applies. If a cancellation is made less than 10 days before scheduled arrival (30 days prior for holidays or festivals), guests are responsible for the greater of one night's stay or 50% of the reservation total UNLESS we re-rent the room for all nights reserved. If cancellation is less than 24 hours, you are responsible for the entire reservation UNLESS we re-rent the room for all nights reserved. PLEASE NOTE: We will make every effort to re-book the room; however, unfortunate circumstances do not qualify for exceptions to our policy. For holidays, special events, and group reservations there may be special cancellation policies. Should it be necessary for guests to depart earlier than the confirmed departure date, or change reservation in any way, guests will be responsible for the full amount of the intended stay unless we are able to re-book all nights.
- Rates are subject to state and local taxes, and are subject to change without notice.ï»¿