932 Penniman - A Bed and Breakfast
Resplendent in deep rose tones with lace curtains, comfortable chaise lounge and beautiful antique furnishings, complete with a view of the avenue. Private bath, queen bed and cotton robes. $129 + tax
Decorated in lavender and cream floral tones and features a Shaker bed, loveseat and secretary desk with a garden theme. Private bath, queen bed and cotton robes. $129 + tax
Shines in rich tones of yellow and garnet with a mahogany queen sleigh bed and empire styled furniture. Enjoy a leisurely soak in the extra long original claw-foot bathtub. Private bath, queen bed and cotton robes. $129 + tax
Tower Suite is the choice for your special occasion. Enjoy the amenities of the king-sized bed, two-person whirlpool tub, gas fireplace and the balcony's garden view. Relax in the romantic atmosphere of soft colors, antiques and total privacy. Escape from the ordinary. $225 +tax (195 for each additional night)
The Lodge is our favorite room. It's a reminder of traveling "Up North" to beautiful Northern Michigan. Sit in front of a cozy fire, relax in the two-person whirlpool tub, then curl up in the queen-size log bed. The second of two suites in the Carriage House. $195 + tax ($175.00 for each additional night)
Policies and Amenities
- 932 Penniman is a non-smoking establishment.
- A $120 cleaning/loss of usage fee will be accessed if smoking is suspected.
- One night deposit will guarantee your reservation. Refundable only if we receive cancellation seven days prior to your arrival, or if we can re-book the room.
- Check-in time: 4-6 p.m., unless previously arranged.
- Check-out time: l0 a.m. Weekdays - 11 a.m. Weekends
- Visa, Master Card, Discover and AmEx accepted. A $10.00 discount per night will be given for cash or check payment.
- We cannot accommodate pets
- 2 persons per room
- Corporate rate available
For your comfort and enjoyment we offer:
- full hot breakfasts- consideration given to dietary needs
- all private baths
- luxury bedding
- soft cotton robes
- WIFI Access
- cable TV/DVD in all rooms
- print boarding passes
- reservation service to local restaurants
- hair dryers and ironing facilities
- special occasion packages on request