Grace Grange Lodge and Stable
Shades of peach, faces the forest, queen Amish sleigh bed, antique furnishings, private vanity, shared bath or private bath.
Pine and Roses Room
Shades of wine and green, main floor, log walls, queen size, four poster, log bed and log style furnishings, private bath, air conditioning.
Friends and Family Room
Tones of blue, southern exposure, pine ceiling with massive beams in natural pine, sleeps 4 singles, shared bath or private bath.
Policies & Guest Information
- All rooms includes access to a guest microwave and refrigerator generously stocked snack table and breakfast everyday
- First night deposit due 7 days prior to reservation date
- 50% of the deposit will be retained for reservations cancelled 48 or more hours prior to arrival
- Reservations canceled 48 hours prior to arrival will be charged 50% of the original reservation
- Reservations canceled within 48 hours of arrival will be charged 100% of the original reservation
- Master Card and Visa accepted
- 15% discount for guests using personal checks or cash
- Prices quoted, here in, are for guests at the Lodge
- Guests Cook: $10/person per day (by reservation only, noon -7 pm)
- Horses and Dogs: $12-20 per day ($10 manure deposit per stalled horse)
- Dog Sitting: $3 per hour, by reservation only
- Airport Transportation: $20 each way
- Refueling: Current market price plus $.10 per gallon