Port City Victorian Inn Bed & Breakfast, LLC
Business Traveler's WelcomeAvailable dates:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Second Floor Pergola Balcony
- In room Fireplaces (3 to choose from)
- Jacuzzi Room and a French Door Balcony
- 2-Whirlpool Rooms Available
- Flat Screen TV's and BluRay DVD Players
- Lake Views
- Complimentary concierge services
- Bath robes
- Individual Room - Remote Controled Air-Conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Alarm clocks
- 24-hour coffee/tea service available
- Ironing board available in all rooms
- Meeting room
- Flexible check-in/check-out
- In-room desk in some rooms, or use our formal dining room for more space
- Call-in Dry cleaning/laundry pick-up/drop off
- Airport pick-up/drop off available
When looking for west Michigan travel lodging in the Muskegon/Grand Haven area, we are the perfect stay for your “home away from home”. We have special services for women business travelers as well. We have special rates for extended stays. We are proud to offer hospitality the old fashiond way.
Located just minutes from downtown Muskegon, the Lakeside district and the beaches, the Port City Inn is also ideal for an alternative to business lodging at a Muskegon hotel.
We understand business guests, and can meet just about any need you may require. Flexible check-in/outs, free WI-FI, coffee/tea service available 24 hours a day with 16 flavors of coffee, and of course our wonderful breakfasts may be arranged as early as 7:00 am for those early risers (for earlier times, we can arrange a to-go bag filled with our signature coffee cakes and assorted fruits). We are able to exceed the expectations of guests who are only familiar with typical American hotels and motels.
We have hosted corporate guests from around the world.
Discounted rates for business travelers available. Please call us for reservations/information at (231) 759-0205.
All Deluxe Rooms with Amenities:
2015 Stars & Stripes – Serviceman's PackageAvailable dates:
“FOR ALL THOSE WHO GUARD OUR COUNTRY”
For all Active Military Personal currently serving or active reservist with appropriate ID will receive a 20% discount throughout 2014 on any available room. You must mention that you seen this ad to receive this discount!
Visit our Muskegon County’s Great Lakes Naval Museum and USS Silversides the most famous surviving submarine of WWII (site fee not included). Visit the USS LST 393, it won battle stars at the invasions of Sicily, Salerno, and Normandy, France at Omaha Beach. It is moored at our downtown across from the visitor’s center (site fee not included). This attraction is only available May thru October 2014.
Nights of RomancePrice from: $410
- Delicious candlelight breakfast prepared by Chef Barbara to meet your dietary needs
- $50 dinner gift certificate for two
- Two-nights’ lodgings
- Receive Chocolate covered strawberries, cheese & Wine upon arrival
- Two-Deluxe Double-Whirlpool Rooms with lake views - $510 ea, plus tax
- The Rose Room Suite with fireplace - $490 plus tax
- Anastasia's Room - $410 plus tax
- Does not apply to other special offered
What a wonderful way “I Love You”!
Snuggle up to our Warm & Romantic Historic Inn in one
of our Fireplace Suites or our Victorian fireplace Parlor.
All packages include:
Specialty Enhanced Romance Package
Try our Specialty Enhanced Romance Package It Includes:
Champagne or Wine, mouthwatering Chocolates & Nut cups, Special Scented Flameless-Candles, and later, our Turn Down Service just before bed time. There is an extra charge for the enhanced Romance Package, depends on what you want to order – you must ask for what you want to be included.
You can pick-n-choose any part of this package you want to be included…so let’s talk!
Call us today at: (231) 759-0205
The Three R's of Spring 2015Available dates:Price from: $55
Pamper yourself and let us arrange for an in-room massage for you with our own “Certified Massage Therapist”! We provide you with our warm and relaxing plush terry cloth robes for your comfort. Then relax in our fireplace parlor or sitting room with a good book or watch a movie that will help restore and renew your nerves from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
o Prices: $55 for first half-hour; or $85 full hour
o Nationally Certifies Massage Therapist
o Note: this is addition to your room charges
You may also request a cheese tray and a bottle of wine (choose between white or red, both Tray and wine for only $55)
Call us today to make your reservations 800-274-3574 or do it on line: www.portcityinn.com
2015 Services AvailablePrice from: $20
- Gift Certificates - any amount you want to purchase
- Room Service ($20.)
- We can assist in dinner reservations and excursions - Free
- Tours of the Inn are given by appointment - Free
- Tray of assorted cheese and crackers, gourmet chocolates, and fresh fruits ($29.99)
- Bouquet of Fresh flowers ($50.) plus taxes. (Depending on what you want to order)
- Bouquet of flowers and assorted tray ($80.00) plus taxes. (Depending on what you
- want to order)
- Scented candles & rose pedals ($20)
- Chauffer services (Call for Quote)
Make your honeymoon, anniversary or any other special evening at the Port City Victorian Inn even more memorable by adding a Special Memory from the list below.
You Say You Just Stopped By! 2015Price from: $165
$25 off any room that is still open for the current day...You must say that you seen this ad on our site!
2015- Mother's Day
2015 – MOTHER’s Day
Your mother or wife is a very special person in your life, give them a memorable gift that they will always remember. A two-nights stay in our beautiful home…your home away from home! You will be served an awesome breakfast made by our chef, Barbara, that will satisfy your taste buds!
Receive a surprise gift from our Inn, as-well-as a cheese tray and chocolate covered strawberries as our special treat! This offer is valid for Mother’s Day weekend only.
Price depends upon room choice, please call today or make your reservations right online.