Quigley's Log Home B&B
Table Of Contents
The large log sign for Quigley's Log Home, at the corner of U.S. 127 and Packard Road, marks the beginning of your memorable Bed and Breakfast experience. Innkeepers Jack and Choyce Quigley welcome you with a warm "hello" as you walk up the winding path to the front door of their lovely log home located on 40 acres in a beautiful country setting.
The great room with its massive stone fireplace features a wrap-a-round loft that contains the Strayer and Quigley Rooms. These rooms have private baths and a cozy common area for kicking up your feet to read and relax. Our family suite on the lower walkout level has the Webster Room with twin beds and the Barnes Room with a queen size bed and a trundle bed.
All guests enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the lower level family/conference room measuring 15'x36'. The room features large windows, piano, television, and a stone fireplace that's great for smores in winter.
The background music lends a special touch to the gourmet country breakfast served in the dining area that overlooks the wildlife pond. Jack's Stuffed French Toast is always a highlight. We make every effort to meet your dietary needs. Bedrooms have complimentary snack baskets. Bottled water, coffee and tea are always available. Lunches and dinners can be provided for guests for an extra charge.
Quiet times are enjoyed on our porches and decks or walking around the wildlife pond. Evening bonfires by the pond accompany the spectacular sunsets, and colorful gardens bloom in spring, summer, and fall. Guests are also welcome to fish in our wildlife pond. Christmas is a breathtaking time to visit with beautiful decorations everywhere.
Innkeepers Jack and Choyce Quigley would be pleased to have you visit Quigley's Log Home B&B. Jack is a retired police Lieutenant from the Adrian, Michigan, police department. Choyce is retired from office work and is a church choir director.
The aroma of Choyce's "Blue Ribbon" Buttermilk Cinnamon Bread
will be waiting for you as you enter Quigley's Log Home B&B.
Plan your small, intimate wedding in our unique setting!
Our B & B is perfect for small (up to 30 people) weddings! Just picture the bride coming down our open staircase and having your ceremony in front of the massive stone fireplace or having an outside ceremony in the lovely flower garden! Other options would be to have music with a hammered dulcimer and a cake and punch reception served in our lovely dining room. Contact us for further details.
Instructor: Lt. Jack Quigley (Ret.), NRA Firearms Instructor (CPL)
Qualifications: Distinguished Pistol Shot - Dept. of Defense
Member of President's Hundred - Dept. of Defense
Master Pistol Classification - NRA
Classes start March 2014. Call today for class dates!
"Give a CCW-CPL class gift certificate this year!"
Fabulous Family Fun Things To Do
Morenci, MI - 15 minutes
- Pizza Box - Variety of food in 50's & 60's setting
- Restored family theatre with current movies.
- Summer festival.
- Labor Day Bridge Walk - The most southern bridge in the state of MI. Festivities afterward.
- Archbold, OH - 30 minutes
- Oakshade, OH - 25 minutes
- Hudson, MI - 15 minutes
Adrian, MI - 30 minutes
- Adrian College, Siena Heights University
- Year-round Rodeo on Saturdays
- Croswell Opera House
Hillsdale, MI - 25 minutes
- Hillsdale College
- Hillsdale County Fair "The World's Most Popular Fair" - late September
- Auctions at fairgrounds every Saturday morning.
- Amish country
- Irish Hills Recreation Area - 25 minutes to family fun on US-12 going east from US-127.
- Brooklyn, MI
- Hidden Lake Gardens - 755-acre botanical garden & arboretum.
Dundee, MI - 90 minutes
- Cabela's - World's largest outfitter.
- Jackson, MI - 35 minutes
Blissfield & Tecumseh, MI - 45 minutes
- Toledo, OH - 45 minutes
Hudson Lake State Park - 15 minutes
- Fishing & Recreation
- Lost Nation in Hillsdale County - 15 minutes
Emmons Award Winning Rose Gardens - over 900 bushes
- Listed in archives of American Gardens at Smithsonian Institution
- Morenci, MI - 15 minutes
How To Find Us
From Chicago O'Hare:
- South on I-24 to I-80. East on I-80 (Indiana Turnpike) to I-69
- South on I-69 to US-20 (just a couple of miles)
- US-20 East to US-127. North on US-127 to Packard Road (approximately 10 miles)
- Right on Packard Road (large log sign on corner) and go 1 mile
- Turn left on Acker Highway (small log sign)
- We are the beautiful log home on the left
From Detroit Metropolitan:
- I-94 West to US-127 South (Jackson, MI)
- Take US-127 to 5 miles south of Hudson and turn East onto Packard Road (large log sign)
- Go 1 mile and turn left on Acker Highway (small log sign)
- We are the beautiful log home on the left