Village Park Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Getaway weekends are a wonderful time to relax and indulge yourself at the Village Park Bed & Breakfast. Just across the street guests can picnic and stroll through Panoma Park. The park offers a boat launch to enjoy Spring Lake that has access to Lake Michigan. There is a pedestrian/bike path that begins at the park and circles Spring Lake. We offer complimentary bikes. Hoffmaster State Park with hiking trails is nearby for nature and beach lovers. For our interested guests, we have free wireless internet.
Enjoy the relaxing common living room with a fireplace which is an ideal place for reading, quiet conversation or planning a day of activities. Home-style breakfasts are served in the adjoining dining room or on the deck that overlooks the park and gardens. Wake up to the aroma of fresh brewed coffee followed by a full breakfast that includes fresh fruit, orange juice, sausage or bacon with such specialities as blueberry muffinns, cherry scones, french toast with ginger peach sauce, breakfast casseroles, and other great dishes.
The individuality of the six guest rooms will delight you; all have private baths and room air conditioners. Four of the rooms have their own in-room private bathroom; 2 rooms have own private bath off hallway. All the guest rooms are redecorated in a very unique style with cottage victorian accents and wonderful colors and refreshing looks.
Click here for room descriptions and rates.
Gift Certificates are available! Group & Business Retreats are Welcome..
- Rates are based on double occupancy and include breakfast. There is a $20.00 per night extra charge for each additional person.
- To confirm your reservation we ask that you hold your room with a credit card.
- If you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date or don't show, we reserve the right to make a charge of $70 per night for the nights reserved unless we can re-rent your room.
- Our guest bedrooms accommodate either one or two people.
- No pets allowed.
- We honor your Visa, Mastercard or personal check.
- Taxes will be added to your room charge.
- Breakfast is included.
- Check in time is from 5 to 7 PM on weekends, by arrangement on weekdays. If you can not arrive between those times please contact us.
- Check-out time is at 11 A.M.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on premises for the comfort of all our guests. All guest rooms are equipped with smoke detectors and we ask that you refrain from using any potential fire hazard items.
- Convenient off-street parking is provided in our lot.
- We offer high speed wireless internet, bicycles, and outdoor hot tub.
How to Find Us
- From I-96...Grand Rapids
- Take exit 5, turn left on Fruitport Road which ends at the park, turn right and go to the stoplight then turn left on Park Street.
- From I-96...Muskegon
- Take exit 4, proceed south on Third Street (The main street) to the second stoplight and turn right on Park Street.
- From US 31...Grand Haven
- Go north over the drawbridge to the Van Wagoner Road exit and turn right. Go to the first corner and turn left on 168th. The road changes names and becomes Park Street as you enter the village of Fruitport.