Table Of Contents
Built in 1872, our American Gothic house sits on 120 acres with three ponds. Enjoy staying in one of four rooms that have private baths. We have turned back the clock to a more peaceful time. Depending on the season, you might want to take a stroll after breakfast out to the gardens or walk by the hen house and listen to that old rooster still trying to crow. Even the windmill turning adds another musical note that makes up the songs of the farm.
Jeralan's Farm Bed & Breakfast is conveniently located just south of Traverse City and near to area attractions and entertainment!Here are a few attractions around the Traverse City, Benzie, Manistee and Leelanau areas:
- Twisted Trails Off Road Park
- Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course
- Riverside Canoe Trips
- Great Wolf Lodge
- Cherry Bowl Drive In
- Crystal Mountain Resort
- Little River Casino
- Benzie Fishing Service
- Betsie Valley Trail
- Crystal Lake Marina
- Interlochen Center for the Arts
PLACES TO EXPLORE
- The Brookside Inn
- La Senorita
- The Cherry Hut
- Rico's Cafe
- China Fair
- Laughing Horse Restaurant
- Cold Creek Inn
Reservation, Deposit and Cancellation Policies
Guests InformationReservations: Advance deposit of 50% is required for all reservations. Cash or check deposit must be received within 5 days from the date the reservation is made. Refund of advanced deposit will be made when notice of cancellation is received 7 days prior to the day of the reservation, less $25.00 handling fee.CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE BY PHONE ONLY!No minimum stay is required. No seasonal price changes. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Cash & Checks. Rates are subject to Michigan and local taxes.Policy:
No Smoking Policy:Guests who smoke are welcome to smoke anywhere outside; there are smoke cans just about everywhere to place your cigarrettes in, but please make sure that they are put out. There is No Smoking Allowed in the Bed & Breakfast.
- Check in time is between 3:00pm and 7:00pm unless pre-arranged (please inform us).
- Check out time is 10:30am unless pre-arranged (please inform us).
- Rates for double and single occupancy range from $100 to $150 per night and are subject to a 6% Michigan sales tax. 2 adults only per room.
- No Pets
- Jeralan’s Farm is suitable for children 12 years old and above with adult supervision. The Rose Room is available for 2 adults and one child with an added fee of $25.00 per night.
- No wearing of ski boots in the Bed & Breakfast.
- We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Cash & Checks