Lake Superior Room
The Lake Superior Room features art scenes of the famous lake including one spectacular Lake Superior photograph by Craig Blacklock. Enjoy the whimsy and detail of the carved faces in the log sink by local carver, John Lauzon. The window seat allows you to stretch out and relax while watching snow fall quietly outside. The bathroom has an all-marble, custom shower. $169 - $199 per night
Black River Waterfalls Room
Above the bedroom doorway, cascading down from the loft is a magnificent watercolor painting of Gorge Falls by local artist, Peg Sandin. Inside the log-sided Waterfalls room, enjoy other waterfall artworks created by local Lake Superior artists. The actual falls depicted in these artworks are just a few miles away on the Black River. Sit back and relax in a comfortable suede loveseat. Read a book and enjoy the beautiful woodland views. After a day of exploring, sink into the heated two-person, whirlpool tub and soothe your sore muscles. This room also has a custom-built, two-person shower, and gas fireplace. $199 - $229 per night
Black River Pines Room
The Pines Bedroom is a unique, spacious, loft room with a fifteen foot vaulted knotty pine ceiling and log walls. The solid oak sleigh bed and reading area surround the 3-sided gas log fireplace, making it a toasty retreat on a cold winter night. A heated granite floor and double, log & granite, whirlpool tub invites guest to spoil themselves while viewing the warm glow of the fireplace. $199-$229 per night Policies
- Rates include evening beverages and a full breakfast.
- All three bedrooms are large, relaxing and private and are designed for one or two adults.
- We require a two-night minimum stay.
- Take $15 off for the third night in either the Pines or Waterfalls Rooms, except during holidays.
- We are a pet-free, smoke-free home and welcome adult visitors.
- Payment can be made by check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.